Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879
Results 1,171 to 1,183 of 1183

Quote Originally Posted by infernohara View Post
    LOLz. The best part is when after Vulcan witnessed the death of his teammates and was driven insane by Xavier and only wanted to show the X-men the evil deeds Xavier was doing, Xavier still managed to calmly spin that shit on Vulcan and the X-men went after him to the point of Xavier assembling a kill squad to take care of that mess.

They've taken Scott and subtly made him unhinged. I can already see Marvel saying that it was 10 years in the making just like they did with Scarlet Witch. The Void being trapped in Cyclops's mind is basically his get out of jail free card. I have no doubt Cyclops will be tainted in the future.....I just don't get why others ddon't see why hes acting out of character.
    "To me, my X-men! This young mutant (who is totally not related to any of you!) is angry with me for merely sending him to his death and covering it up for a decade! In fact, I was so incompetent regarding the entire situation that he wasn't even really dead...just all his teammates! Quickly! Whale on him whilst I prepare a mind-wipe to keep you all from remembering this once its done! What happens in Krakoa, stays in Krakoa!"
    I fully support Quentin Quire for the office of Phoenix in 2012! Kid Omega and the Phoenix! Only together can they burn it! Burn it all!

God, I have no idea how such a talented writer like Brubaker could write such a godawful piece of crap.

Default "No More Avengers"??

Dose anyone have anymore information on act five??
    Spectulation welcom.

"No More Avengers" Scary Words

The PF doesn't choose Hope as it's avatar and Scott goes nuts.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

BANNED

Judging that there's still Avengers books, I wouldn't take it that seriously.

I really not sure how i feel about the Lady in Red playing host to the PF

Quote Originally Posted by StormXPantherQueen View Post
    I really not sure how i feel about the Lady in Red playing host to the PF
    May not even be Wanda. Iron Phoenix perhaps. Or maybe even...Spider Phoenix? That would be hilarious. All dead people would be coming back to life.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mickey-mouse-stencil-240x240.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	94191

FAdam K- How do you read comics and sit around on this board and not know who Gorilla Man is after the last couple of years??

Boycott #1 issues!!!!!

Where is red hulk's moustache?

Quote Originally Posted by Lascoden View Post
    God, I have no idea how such a talented writer like Brubaker could write such a godawful piece of crap.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mickey-mouse-stencil-240x240.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	94191

FAdam K- How do you read comics and sit around on this board and not know who Gorilla Man is after the last couple of years??

Boycott #1 issues!!!!!

Where is red hulk's moustache?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    It Would be funny if it choose Wanda! Lmao

We'll Be Waiting For You godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
    It Would be funny if it choose Wanda! Lmao
    It would be even more funny if the PF just flew past the entire party and better yet, past earth leaving both Avenges and X-men with their jaws dropped

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    Sadly this is what will probably happen. With the success of the Avengers Movie, I would honestly be surprised if Scott doesn't end up as the bad guy.
    It sounds predictable, but I can't see no other outcome. Still, I'm really hoping I'm wrong.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by godzilla2099 View Post
    It would be even more funny if the PF just flew past the entire party and better yet, past earth leaving both Avenges and X-men with their jaws dropped

Sadly this is what will probably happen. With the success of the Avengers Movie, I would honestly be surprised if Scott doesn't end up as the bad guy.
    It sounds predictable, but I can't see no other outcome. Still, I'm really hoping I'm wrong.
    That would be gold. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by godzilla2099 View Post

Though I know some X-Fans might disagree with me here, I think they definately might be building Cyclops up for somewhat of a heel turn.

That said, they'd never turn him into a full on bad guy. I'm sure regardless of what happens, his agenda won't be flat out evil, he'll see the error of his ways, and a few years from now he'll be a hero again. Assuming of course they even go this direction... might be easier to just use Emma.