View Poll Results: What did you think of Ultimates #10?

Voters
58. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Great! I can't wait for the next issue.

38 65.52%
  • Good. I enjoy where this is going.

15 25.86%
  • Meh. Could have been better, but I didn't hate it.

3 5.17%
  • Bad. I don't really care for this story.

1 1.72%
  • Awful. I wish I didn't read it.

1 1.72%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos_Alfa View Post
    That's correct.
    Except for those three totally canon stories I listed, one of which take place after half of The Ultimates 2.

BANNED

Suddenly! Ultimate Swag!

Elder Member

Think we'll ever see a Thrud or Magni? You guys know that Modi means angry right? Who knows what kind of stories Loki told him after New Ultimates and then only to have Thor shove him into The Room With No Doors? If you thought Thor was pissed...

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    Except for those three totally canon stories I listed, one of which take place after half of The Ultimates 2.
    Banner version of the Super Soldier serum + Captain America's blood turned him grey. Ultimate Marvel Team-Up and Ultimate Origins took place before that.

Hulk being green in Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk is a story mistake in my eyes.

BANNED

lets just consider thoose mistakes like Wasp appearing in Ultimate Doom, (yes it could have been Red Wasp but she was wearing janets outfit and had black hair)

Did anyone else catch the reference to the manga vagabond?

this issue was great, but i just wanted to see more action.

god i hope reed kills Sue
    Bring back X-23's series petition
    https://www.change.org/petitions/mar...n-series-again

Bring back X-23's series facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/X23Fan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by G@ry View Post
    Did anyone else catch the reference to the manga vagabond?
    no cus Normal People dont read Anime, anime is for asians and asians are Bad!

(IM Joking i swear tis a joke look i have Godzilla as my icon)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by G@ry View Post
    god i hope reed kills Sue
    here is that done correctly
    God i hope Sue Kills Reed!

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    madi was conseived between thor and hela in New Ultimates and he appeared in fallout for a panel
    Oh, I looked into it after seeing him show up what seemed out of no where to me, but thank you. Do we have any idea on any powers he might have?

Think we'll ever see a Thrud or Magni? You guys know that Modi means angry right? Who knows what kind of stories Loki told him after New Ultimates and then only to have Thor shove him into The Room With No Doors? If you thought Thor was pissed...
    Didn't know that, though him having anger issues makes perfect sense to me. He sort of seemed okay with Thor in that one scene in Ultimates aside from being angry about being taken from his mother all of a sudden. Still, if the hammer operates under any of the same parameters the 616 one does, then he couldn't exactly be a force of evil and destruction, could he? Of course, he could see whatever he was doing as justified I suppose.

I've yet to read Hickman's Thor miniseries, though I'm set to get it in a few days so hopefully that will clear up a few questions I had.

Whats with all the Sue hate? Granted, Im not very well versed in her Ultimate incarnation, but I had no problem with her here.

Once again a GREAT issue. So much happens in an issue of The Ultimates compared to most of the other books I read on a monthly basis. My only problem is there was no mention of Spider Woman or Captain Britain. Why show them be captured in the two previous issues only to drop them altogether? I hope we see what is going on with them soon.

I don't know why this is so hard for them. I honestly don't.

Quote Originally Posted by majcvd49 View Post
    Whats with all the Sue hate? Granted, Im not very well versed in her Ultimate incarnation, but I had no problem with her here.
    I think a lot of people blame her breaking up with Reed as the turning point for his descent. From what I've read (here but mostly on /co/), Sue was Reed's single point of faith in humanity, and her rejection destroyed any real connection he had to what most consider society. Personally, while I can see their point, I think people come down a bit harsh on her for wanting to live her life as more than an extension of Reed.

Quote Originally Posted by superchick View Post
    Yes, the connection between 'I need a Doctor' and taking him to Sue was tenuous at best especially as Thor's GF is an actual nurse who presumably knows Doctors.

They better not kill Thor. He just got back on track! Get rid of the rape spawn.
    Sue is a super-genius biologist and has helped the Ultimates a lot. If she was easy to get to it makes sense.

Also: MODI!
    "Predictable? If there were any more plot twists going on, we'd need M. Night Shyamalan to randomly appear at the end saying 'What a twist' before vanishing". - Kurolegacy on Ult X-Men #8.

Had a huge smile when I saw the last page.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Static-Pulse View Post
    I think a lot of people blame her breaking up with Reed as the turning point for his descent. From what I've read (here but mostly on /co/), Sue was Reed's single point of faith in humanity, and her rejection destroyed any real connection he had to what most consider society. Personally, while I can see their point, I think people come down a bit harsh on her for wanting to live her life as more than an extension of Reed.
    im in the middle too, but the problem is with why she broke up with him, in that he choose to save millions of lives instead of staying with her and making sure she was perfetly ok, Self absorbed Narssistic Bitch