Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    You're supposed to struggle with inadequacy. That's her message.
    For the girls but what about the boys? She reeks of one of those teachers who lets the boys fondle something if they manage anything above a C+.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    LOL. Except Dani Moonstar, who got her ass fired for being such an ineffective teacher without an X-gene. She should try harder to be as good at teaching as Emma.
    Dani really was the reason why Wither ended up in Selene's hands. She screwed up pretty badly. She still saved Dani's life though.

BANNED

I don't need to reply directly to you, Aguja. JAU destroyed you already.

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    Change your avatar, I keep thinking you are RLAAMJR.
    UGH! Well he/she had it first but I feel I have more clout and can pull it off.

She fired Dani for her own good. Stop misrepresenting everything.
    Stop trying to make those issues count for anything.

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Dani really was the reason why Wither ended up in Selene's hands. She screwed up pretty badly. She still saved Dani's life though.
    True enough. Dani's a far better teacher than guardian, though. Maybe her and the New Mutants should check on the loose end for Cyclops that is, "Where the hell is your ward, Elixir?"

Best/worst teacher aside, seeing Kitty/Emma/Rachel in each others' grills is always a treat.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy55 View Post
    Stop trying to make those issues count for anything.
    You keep holding on to your grudge. I know what really went down.

Quote Originally Posted by Barachiel View Post
    Y'see this is what a lot of people are getting wrong with the whole Schism thing, *including* Wolverine.

For the *bulk* of the X-Men, the Schism was about whether or not kids should be on the front line. The nicer X-men, sick of the constant wartime footing, sided with Wolvie, and went back and re-opened the school.

Cyclop's problem with that is that, tactically, this was the stupidest decision they could make, and the number of direct attacks on the school since it reopened would seem to bear him out. But I digress.

For Wolvie however, its about so much more than keeping kids safe. Sure, that's his justification, but it's gotten way more personal than that. He trashtalks Cyclops to anyone who will listen. He lies (excuse me, creatively interprets the truth) about the Phoenix for the Avengers. He keeps running a kill squad that CYCLOPS, the man he hates, thought was a bad idea, but is still all about keeping kiddies safe.

This latest isuse of WAXM clinched it for me: the school is just Wolvie's way of giving Cyclops the bird, especially with the name. He wants one thing, and one thing only, to hurt Cyke in every conceivable way, at any available juncture.

Scott, for all his faults, has been nothing but rational and understanding (since the big brawl on the beach, at least). And this issue showed what coming at a problem calmly and rationally while your most vocal critic goes around frothing at the mouth: Cyclops has learned to play the PR game, with more than just the public.

Honestly, the ONLY thing keeping the teams split is Logan. Take the hairy little psychopath out of the equation, and both sides could just agree to disagree, do their own thing, and come together when needed. WAXM and Legacy proved that. The best thing for the school right now is for Headmistress Kitty to kick Logan out when she finds out about the Living Hypocrisy That is Wolverine, with his X-Force and straight up murder attempt on Hope.
    A rational person would not put kids, the future of mutant kind in danger and that what Cyclops did. Regardless of the PR game, its a dangerous game to play. The only hypocrite i see here is Scott, who would rather in danger the mutant population with his fanaticism than think about the ramifications. X Force are grown ups who are used to killing and prepared to do what is needed. Scott is not doing that, he's using those kids in a game of chicken with the press and the world and that will burn him and the Mutant population sooner or later. Logan's fears about the phoenix is right, especially when Hope has Scott whispering into her ear his rhetoric. As for Wolverine's attempt on Hope, it was a mutual agreement by Hope as well if she went out of control. Logan saw the bodies of children on the floor and he reacted as if his fear was coming true.

Logan went to help with Hope, not try to kill her and what he saw when he went into that room set him off, so that does not make him a hypocrisy at all. Hope can be a danger to everyone around thanks to her power, so Wolverine has a right to his fear, especially with Scott acting the way he is.

Emma should stick to morning announcements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguja View Post
    UGH! Well he/she had it first but I feel I have more clout and can pull it off.
    No, her head is squished.
    I'm a bumblebee. I'm a bee and I need to get back to the hive.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by philly View Post

Logan went to help with Hope, not try to kill her and what he saw when he went into that room set him off, so that does not make him a hypocrisy at all. Hope can be a danger to everyone around thanks to her power, so Wolverine has a right to his fear, especially with Scott acting the way he is.
    He implied to Beast, and then later to Wolverine (just before entering the room), that he planned on stabbing Hope to death. It most definitely was his plan.

She fired Dani for her own good. Stop misrepresenting everything.
    Stop it. She hated Dani. She was jealous of her bond with the kids. She loved firing Dani.

Isn't Logan Wolverine?

He implied to Beast, and then later to Wolverine (just before entering the room), that he planned on stabbing Hope to death. It most definitely was his plan.
    Isn't Logan Wolverine?

Well, isn't it the best, most efficient plan?
    Pull List: Thor, Journey Into Mystery, Captain America, Avenger's, New Avenger's, AvX, Super Crooks, Secret Service, Voodoo Child, Vescell, America's Got Powers, Wolverine and the X-Men

Saying that just shows your ignorance of past continuity. Stabbing won't get him anywhere. Phoenix hosts enjoy it.
    Last edited by sweetdumbass; 05-09-2012 at 03:18 PM.