Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Love and Beauty Shock! Blu Berri's Avatar

I think you're correct, I don't think I've ever seen him with any type of bodily hair.

Bummer.

I don't like long hair either. Who does that leave? Herc?
    In the name of Venus, I will punish you for being this year's fashion disaster!

Quote Originally Posted by Dudebro McTypo View Post
    Carey dropped a bus on her....and that bus was HELLION!
    Look ma, no hands.
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MartinRedmond View Post
    Look ma, no hands.
    That line made it worth it.

Great issue. Evan's Apocolypse story > Hope's phoenix story. More kid Krakoa plz!
    I Draw Pictures All Day:
    http://mikesegawa.com/

Good issue. Obviously not as zany as ones before the AvX started. I do not think some of the professors are running to fight cause Cyclops wants his X-men back. I think they were thinking about it from the very start of the news feeds. To be honest Cyclops, Wolverine, and Capt america have taken wrong positions from the get go of this crossover.

On another note, Wolverine created the school to keep kids safe, however, he has UXF to go after the threats to the school in secret to keep kids out of it. He never said he would not fight, he just wouldnt use kids to fight his battles as pawns. While he might be disappointed no one sees things his way on the X side I do not think hes as mad as he is at Cpt. America and the Avengers.

I tend to agree with the point that the PF when Rachael had it was just doin its thing and chose not to make waves. It is an entity unto itself. If it wants to destroy Earth it will. I dont think anyone can fully and totally control it.
    "...The measure of a man is not in what he says, but what he does."

Quote Originally Posted by ronedog22 View Post
    I tend to agree with the point that the PF when Rachael had it was just doin its thing and chose not to make waves. It is an entity unto itself. If it wants to destroy Earth it will. I dont think anyone can fully and totally control it.
    So the Phoenix Force takes Hosts occassionally (Jean and/or Rachel) as a means to pass the time? To "do its thing" ?
    Rachel was the PF's cabin retreat that year...?
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

No, but its reason wasn't total destruction. However, AvX has been about overblown threats and extreme reactions. Its fair to think Cyclops is having faith in extreme positive outcome, Cpt. America overreacts thinking about extremely worst case scenario

Ugh, not this again... the Phoenix isn't conscious, it's not making decisions, it doesn't "want" anything. It's a force, not an entity, which is why it only acts through avatars.

Jean and Rachel controlled it, and even when Jean lost it and went DP, it's been implied she was still serving a higher evolutionary purpose.
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    Ugh, not this again... the Phoenix isn't conscious, it's not making decisions, it doesn't "want" anything. It's a force, not an entity, which is why it only acts through avatars.

Jean and Rachel controlled it, and even when Jean lost it and went DP, it's been implied she was still serving a higher evolutionary purpose.
    No Jarrod.
    Apparently the Phoenix just uses Red Heads for Spring Break.
    The Phoenix is a cosmic fraternity brother.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Party on Garth

I thought Quire hitting on Magik was great. He totally would.

I think it's kind of weak storytelling that the staff is going to support Cyclops, but no hard feelings when it's all said and done. I mean, I'm glad they're supporting Cyclops, but assuming Wolverine & The X-Men continues relatively the same post-AvX, I don't see how Rachel and Iceman can just walk right back into the school like they didn't just aid and abet Cyclops, who is pretty much a terrorist in the Avengers' eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    No Jarrod.
    Apparently the Phoenix just uses Red Heads for Spring Break.
    The Phoenix is a cosmic fraternity brother.
    So it's The Big P?

Quote Originally Posted by Mundungus View Post

I think it's kind of weak storytelling that the staff is going to support Cyclops, but no hard feelings when it's all said and done. I mean, I'm glad they're supporting Cyclops, but assuming Wolverine & The X-Men continues relatively the same post-AvX, I don't see how Rachel and Iceman can just walk right back into the school like they didn't just aid and abet Cyclops, who is pretty much a terrorist in the Avengers' eyes.
    Good thing it's not the Avengers' school. The Gold membes leaving seem to be doing this less to support Cyclops and more to support Hope though (Rachel from experience, Bobby from guilt, Warren from... uh... I dunno). Logan's own plan isn't exactly in accord with the Avengrs either (he's pretty clearly not on their "side" as of AVX3), there's a lot of more complicated motivations at play here.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post

Not true the phoenix has the tastes of a middle aged man, it wants to possess increasingly younger women it got upset when it accidentally ate broccoli and in it's darkest moments it wants to be hit with Cyclop's load.

Quote Originally Posted by Mundungus View Post

It's not like Logan can spare any staff member. Besides Iceman would probably sue his ass if he fired them.