Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Liked it quite a bit, probably Gage's best issue so far...

Kitty said it's ok.
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by murdershewrote View Post

You seem to be forgetting, too that the mutants are PART of the world. Why the hell would they want to do something that would result in their own destruction/decimation when they have continually proven that they will not only fight for their own existence, but for the continued existence of humankind as well?
    i dont know ask Rachel summers and the other 2 that where helping or considering helping cyclops

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Private schools are still subject to government oversight and the State Board of Education not that the Avengers are their representatives. And frankly it is reasonable to keep an eye on them as proven by the fact that Rachel and Iceman and possibly others will in fact join Cyke's side. It simply would have been stupid from a strategy standpoint not to send someone to the school. The issue was they sent the wrong people. Falcon was under control and complied with the arrangement Kitty suggested while Moon Knight was a fucking idiot and She Hulk to a lesser extent. The Avengers should have sent less hotheaded idiots.
    THANK YOU.
    moon knight was a mistake i will agree with. she hulk......... they needed a powerhouse.... and she is not even remotly the bad choice moon knight was

falcon was a good choice tho

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    i dont know ask Rachel summers and the other 2 that where helping or considering helping cyclops
    You mean the Rachel Summers who WAS a Phoenix Host for a prolongued period of her life and was very much able to control the Force, ergo making her the one person on Earth who is most familiar and qualified to give opinions on the cosmic entity that's hurtling through space?

THAT Rachel Summers?

People, people, it's Rachel Grey.

She's back to being a Summers now. She showed her true allegiance.

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

Y'know, at first I see Iron Man and I think, "Damn, that's sure a swing in momentum for the Avengers present, because Rogue can't touch him and steal his powers."

Which made me go, "Wait a minute, was Rogue absorbing from Moon Knight, too, or just crushing his skull on the previous page while she was absorbing She-Hulk?"

And then, finally, back to the Iron Man thing... spoilers:
    "Maybe it won't be so rough because Gambit's on campus. Iron Man's armor will just be like wearing a suicide bomber's vest with a touch by Remy.
    end of spoilers

In other words, I'm looking forward to next issue, to see how this plays out, too.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Honestly? If Rachel thinks that Hope can do it... so do I. That might sound bias, but really people. This is the same force that Rachel hosted for years. And honestly, even Jean was able to control it the last time that she had it and they literally MAKE MENTION of that in WATXM. Honestly, it seems like the entirely X-Office - and Remender in Secret Avengers - are making the Avengers out to sound like hypocritical assholes in the first place. They've got many people that recognize that the Phoenix Force may not, in the long run, be a threat yet they won't listen all because of something that a glorified stalker of the original host told them.

Gage looses a point for creativity this issue because he already wrote Hellion get his eardrums ruptured by a Hulk's Thunderclap back in World War Hulk: X-Men

Shake my head
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    People, people, it's Rachel Grey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    She's back to being a Summers now. She showed her true allegiance.
    None. MOTHER ASKANI.

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    falcon was a good choice tho
    To do what, soar majestically?

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dudebro McTypo View Post
    Gage looses a point for creativity this issue because he already wrote Hellion get his eardrums ruptured by a Hulk's Thunderclap back in World War Hulk: X-Men

Shake my head
    I dunno, I think the a character without hands constantly getting beaten by other characters clapping is worth some points for irony.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_Solanas View Post
    To do what, soar majestically?
    You have a knack for single-handedly salvaging threads.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I dunno, I think the a character without hands constantly getting beaten by other characters clapping is worth some points for irony.
    Maybe but he had hands when he fought Hulk

Gage could have at least let Hellion hit on Jenn before she hurt him

Unless Marvel plans on turning Hellion into a raging Phoenix host destroying all things in his path toward the end of AVX...then all this Hellion abuse is getting old
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011