Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 699
  1. #61
    Senior Member Stopu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    a single girls rights dont bloody matter.
    Ughh...

    Anyway, I liked this issue a lot.
    Frenzy was awesome, and more importantly, she was right. Rogue was giving a bad example. Going back to your studies while you are being 'monitored', lololol.

  2. #62
    Mugga, please. xhx23x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Some Where.
    Posts
    9,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    BILLIONS OF LIVES ARE AT STAKE! he wanted to take her willingly but billions of lives are at risk a single girls rights dont bloody matter.

    and really kicking and blasting the crap out of her is really the best way to train her to control a cosmic entity great F$$king plan Cyclops. if they really wanted to prepare her for the firebird they would have emma train her mentaly and streanthen her mind to be able to resist the Pheniox's control and be able to bend it to her own will, physicaly training her anit to the point of abuse isnt gonna do shit but make her made
    Scott was training her to defend herself without powers, not to prepare for the Phoenix when that happened. No one on Utopia knew about the planets at that point. And furthermore, Cyclop's plan to train her is moot, since Wolverine scared Hope off before any plan could be made of that.

    The Avengers don't know what the Phoenix Force will do. They're assuming and attacking mutants because of it. Even if they're intenstion are good, they're still being a bunch of uninformed dicks about the whole thing.

  3. #63
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quillero View Post
    The same method they used on Fongji and she obviously saved the Earth.

    Get facts, read the books, have someone explain then to you with easier words, get a spell check and then post. You're derailing the threat with nonsense.
    oh just cus im not on your side my opinion is nonsense

  4. #64
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Hindu Kush
    Posts
    59,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    oh just cus im not on your side my opinion is nonsense
    It seems like nonsense because you are trampling on the rights of women, plus you clearly don't know enough about Fongji.

  5. #65
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Scott was training her to defend herself without powers, not to prepare for the Phoenix when that happened. No one on Utopia knew about the planets at that point. And furthermore, Cyclop's plan to train her is moot, since Wolverine scared Hope off before any plan could be made of that.

    The Avengers don't know what the Phoenix Force will do. They're assuming and attacking mutants because of it. Even if they're intenstion are good, they're still being a bunch of uninformed dicks about the whole thing.
    they M I G H T be being dicks but cyclops is being an even bigger dick for risking the world for his own species

  6. #66
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    im on the avengers side, that said i dont want anything bad to happen to the x-men and i dont technicly want them too loose, but at times i really bloody wish the Pheniox would burn the earth to a crisp just to show thease dumbass mutants how wrong they are in this situation, the avengers where not doing any thing wrong here, they where just montering the area, people wouldnt attack the police for doing the same thing
    its not like with normans dark avengers who where sent to contain mutants but instead outright tried to add to the riots and attack mutants with out being prevoked
    Straight/White/Male/Middle Class?

    Anyway, Rogue was seriously getting on my tits for most of this issue. I was loling/rolling my eyes at her exaggerated sad face during the briefing. Those flashback panels just reminded me of how fun she used to be. She turned it around at the end though, so hopefully she has a good showing next issue.

    Man, Gage really wrote those budget Avengers as complete dicks.

    Frenzy was fucking brilliant. I'd love her on the extinction team.

  7. #67
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    It seems like nonsense because you are trampling on the rights of women, plus you clearly don't know enough about Fongji.
    it has nothing to do with her being a woman in any way shape or form, if it was a man my opinion would be the same, the needs of the many (specialy this many that are at stake) out way the needs of the few or the 1
    no i havent read new avengers yet but, the x-men werent gonna train her like that ether

  8. #68

    Default

    And ever character continues to come off as an idiot or an asshole. Swell.

  9. #69
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quillero View Post
    No. It's nonsense because it have very little sense. And could be accurately called idiotic.
    whats idiotic?
    when billions of lives are at stake do you Act (the avengers) or do you do nothing and hope (no pun) for the best! (x-men)
    YOU ACT!

  10. #70
    Mugga, please. xhx23x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Some Where.
    Posts
    9,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    they M I G H T be being dicks but cyclops is being an even bigger dick for risking the world for his own species
    How is Cyclops risking the world? All he did was not let the Avengers take a girl who hasn't done anything wrong, and now is ensuring they don't get her. Whether he's risking the world or not hasn't been proven one way or another yet, cause the Avengers's accusations are just assumptions.

  11. #71
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Hindu Kush
    Posts
    59,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    no i havent read new avengers yet but, the x-men werent gonna train her like that ether
    It's the exact same training.

  12. #72
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,463

    Default

    hahahaha awesome
    Last edited by RoguishGurl; 05-09-2012 at 10:28 AM. Reason: inappropriate

  13. #73
    Senior Member Stopu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,754

    Default

    I also loved "MUTANT POWER!!"

  14. #74
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Quilla Town
    Posts
    6,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    whats idiotic?
    when billions of lives are at stake do you Act (the avengers) or do you do nothing and hope (no pun) for the best!
    YOU ACT!
    LOL. Is that your battle cry.
    You part from the point that the Captain is always right and the Avenger course of action is the correct one. Ergo, you're wrong in everything. Read New Avengers, it has Yu Ti and Leonardo Da Vinci agreeing with Cyclops.

  15. #75
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    24,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    whats idiotic?
    when billions of lives are at stake do you Act (the avengers) or do you do nothing and hope (no pun) for the best! (x-men)
    YOU ACT!
    x-men were acting. they were teaching hope to control her emotions through discipline, a proven method in dealing with phoenix host. you should calm down.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •