Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    BANNED

- Ms. Marvel, Black Panther, Wasp and Ant-Man.
    -Ultron should have been the villain.
    -Don't have a final battle in New York or a giant city being invaded again.

More of this please:

BANNED

Where are those gifs from? The cam rip i saw is nowhere near that quality.

I just googled around for a bit. There's a decent Hulk punching Thor one somewhere on the net too I can't currently find.

I'd like to see a team similar to the Liberators form as a countermeasure to the Avengers because they are so American dominated. Black Panther and Namor could be on the fence about which team to be a part of.
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

Ms Marvel
    Ms Marvel
    Ms Marvel

Someone get Yvonne Strahovki's agent on the phone.
    "I want to see beautiful people doing amazing things." - Grant Morrison

What I'd like most is Wakanda. Not just T'Challa showing up, but them going to Wakanda. It'd be a great visual, at the very least, and it cements that it's not just gods and outer space, the earth is wonderful and crazy in the CMU. That and maybe the Inhumans but Wakanda is more interesting. Atlantis also. Not the Savage Land though that's kind of corny.

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega View Post
    Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver would be a little hard to incorporate if they were to stay faithful to their origins. Mount Wundagore? Being Magneto's children? They have to be established first in relation to Magneto before putting them on the Avengers' team.
    This is the other thing I'd like to see... but don't make it that complicated. Skip mount Wandagore and Magneto. Say they're mutants and they were working for a mutant terrorist (if Fox allows it).

Say that they're a pair of orphans born with fantastic powers, and they were (off-screen, mostly) blackmailed into working for some villain. SHIELD captures them but upon hearing their story decide to keep them on the team as basically they don't have anywhere else to go. That or they want to use Wanda as a weapon, and the Avengers grab her to protect her.

A big thing for the Avengers is taking in people who need help and making them heroes...

And who knows if the rights ever revert for X-Men, they could do a crossover. I would die of joy.

EDIT: just realized this is specifically Avengers #2, so yeah I guess this is just more in-the-future speculation.
    Last edited by Wren; 05-09-2012 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMagnus View Post
    Ms Marvel
    Ms Marvel
    Ms Marvel

Yup. That'll do.

;)

Ms. Marvel works.

If Thanos is the next big bad then a more cosmic-ish hero is probably a good idea.

And it never hurts to get another hot woman in spandex on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMagnus View Post
    Ms Marvel
    Ms Marvel
    Ms Marvel

Yes please.

And we already have all the basic building blocks we need to fit a passable version of her origin into the movie-verse too:

Military presence: Check.
    Space aliens: Check.

That's all we honestly need!

Failing that... I really want to see more of Hawkeye and Black Widow.

I could get on board with any combination of Ms. Marvel, Scarlet Witch, She-Hulk and Black Panther added to the team. (Spidey and Wolverine would be awesome, but it just isn't going to happen.)

Baron Zemo and the Masters of Evil would be great, but since the mid-credits scene already established the next big bad I'll have to wait. (They could pop up in Captain America's next film, however.)

An Iron Man vs. the Hulk fight, using the "Hulkbuster" armor.

A better costume for Hawkeye. He's the only Avenger that looks terrible.

BANNED

Avengers 2 (News and Speculation)
    HA HA! This thread is going to be around for a while.

Some variation of the Masters of Evil might be fun.

If the Avengers each fought a specific villain in their individual movies, maybe in the Avengers movie those exact villains try to team up.

If say Iron Man Mandarin, Hulk fights Leader, Loki fights Thor and Cap fights Red Skull maybe we can get a Masters of Evil or Acts of Vengeance thing going.

Again, it would likely have to wait since Thanos seems first on deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    I could get on board with any combination of Ms. Marvel, Scarlet Witch, She-Hulk and Black Panther added to the team. (Spidey and Wolverine would be awesome, but it just isn't going to happen.)
    I know.

But, God, that would be awesome if Marvel Studios could work out some sort of inter-studio deal with Sony-Columbia Pictures and Fox where they could use Spider-man and Wolverine in a limited capacity and reciprocally those studios could use Nick Fury and SHIELD in a limited capacity in their films. Something like that. It would've been great to get a Spider-man scene in The Avengers while the battle was going on in NYC, perhaps something where he swings in and saves some civilians and is just in the movie for a minute or less. Or with Wolverine in a bar watching the news and he suddenly gets up, leaves a $20 on the bar and mutters to himself "free fight" and walks out the door. That would've been great IMO.

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

it'd be a crime to exclude Hank and Janet from the movies. they should at least make an appearance as S.H.I.E.L.D researchers. but i've thought this over a lot. and i think they have an uphill battle in making someone like Pym stand apart (personality-wise) from Banner. try to imagine it. Pym can't be cocky because of Stark. and he can't be humble because of Banner. both Banner and Stark could be considered "quirky." they do the rambling science talk quite well. so how does Pym fit into all of that? Jan can't really be the heart of the team with scarjo around. she could be less serious to balance out Widow's ultra-professionalism. but this will all be very tough. Whedon's creative. i hope he can make it work; if he uses the two.

otherwise, i'd love to see Carol Danvers. oh and Zemo!
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time