Page 6 of 90 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nosocialize100 View Post
    I have the perfect idea, have thanos be the villain in say…guardians of the galaxy and have him win. Really set up that he is all powerful and is a scary dude. Then have him go into Avengers and there we learn the Avengers need to team up with someone…something to save the universe because they know they are out gunned. It'd set up the stakes quite well.
    That is brilliant!

- Spiderman, Dr. Strange, Hank/Wanda, The Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver...

Quote Originally Posted by NamorsTrident View Post
    After thinking about it some more I also would really like to see Ult. Falcon take a spot on the Avengers.

To cool to pass up.
    Looks like Tristan Wilds from The Wire.
    "Everybody's Waiting," Six Feet Under finale episode
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el4eUKmLujg

http://i.imgur.com/hcuBe43.gif

BANNED

Am I the only one who wants to see the battle brought to Washington DC?

My idea: (just for the hell of it)
    I'd bring in Pym and Janet as Shield scientists on the helicarrier. Reveal Janet was the one helping Agent Coulson designing Cap's new costume, and that they were very good friends with Coulson. Shield already has the Pym particles in the testing phase (easter egg of O'Grady as a test subject?). Pym has just finished his prototype android Ultron.
    Meanwhile, Thor and Odin are on Asgard talking about Loki's staff from the first movie. Odin tells Thor its the Mind Gem and goes into the story of the Infinity Gauntlet. Odin sends Thor to Earth to gather up the Gems that are there. Odin then walks into the armory and picks up the Infinity Gauntlet and is about to pick up the Tesseract when another Odin on the other side of the room asks what he's doing. The first Odin smiles and turns back into Loki before grabbing the Tesseract and disappearing.
    Captain America, Thor, Widow and Hawkeye go after the Gems, and have a quick fight with the Masters of Evil. Ultron doesn't really understand how the Infinity Gauntlet works, but continues to analyze the information. He ends up taking off on his own and escaping the Helicarrier.
    Ultron drops in on the Masters of Evil and takes over as their leader.
    Ultron's plan is to take over Earth and militarize everything to ensure whoever wants the Infinity Gauntlet is defeated and protect Earth, and all life in the Galaxy. His programming has decided this is the only way to accomplish what his "parents" Pym and Janet want. Ultron, the Masters of Evil and some robot soldiers Ultron whipped together lay siege on Washington DC (or someplace else that would make sense).
    Shield brings Tony Stark in to help deal with Ultron. Pym and Janet end up taking the Pym Particles and becoming Giantman and Wasp (her miniaturized wings could be Shield designs and used later for Falcon.)
    The Avengers work together, Ironman, Cap and Thor beat the hell out of Ultron's head, tearing a hole in the armor so Hawkeye can land the killing blow with an exploding arrow.
    Ultron is destroyed but not before creating Vision (with Agent Coulson's likeness and brain patterns) as a gift for his father, hoping Vision could be the "son" Pym intended Ultron to be.
    Meanwhile Loki delivers two of the Gems and the Gauntlet to Thanos, smiling and said everything went pretty much as planned. Reveal that he had somehow tampered with Ultron's programming (maybe while he was on the Helicarrier in the first film) causing Ultron's defection to keep the Thor and the Avengers busy.
    No Hulk, because what would be the point of Pym becoming Giantman if Hulk and Thor are already on the team.

In Avengers 3: Helicarrier crashes, Cap's shield breaks, and Ironman's mask gets torn off. More HULK!

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Am I the only one who wants to see the battle brought to Washington DC?
    Since Marvel Studios has inspired themselves from The Ultimates, similarly we could see them being inspired by Ultimates Vol 2 where it's a super-hero arms race. After having seen what happened in NYC, other countries feel threatened and they start creating their own heroes too. Then an accident happens(probably caused by Hulk), other heroes from other countries shows up, the Avengers tell them to go away, then a big fight occurs. And it escalate from there where there's an invasion of Washinton.
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff-X View Post
    My idea: (just for the hell of it)
    I'd bring in Pym and Janet as Shield scientists on the helicarrier. Reveal Janet was the one helping Agent Coulson designing Cap's new costume, and that they were very good friends with Coulson. Shield already has the Pym particles in the testing phase (easter egg of O'Grady as a test subject?). Pym has just finished his prototype android Ultron.
    Meanwhile, Thor and Odin are on Asgard talking about Loki's staff from the first movie. Odin tells Thor its the Mind Gem and goes into the story of the Infinity Gauntlet. Odin sends Thor to Earth to gather up the Gems that are there. Odin then walks into the armory and picks up the Infinity Gauntlet and is about to pick up the Tesseract when another Odin on the other side of the room asks what he's doing. The first Odin smiles and turns back into Loki before grabbing the Tesseract and disappearing.
    Captain America, Thor, Widow and Hawkeye go after the Gems, and have a quick fight with the Masters of Evil. Ultron doesn't really understand how the Infinity Gauntlet works, but continues to analyze the information. He ends up taking off on his own and escaping the Helicarrier.
    Ultron drops in on the Masters of Evil and takes over as their leader.
    Ultron's plan is to take over Earth and militarize everything to ensure whoever wants the Infinity Gauntlet is defeated and protect Earth, and all life in the Galaxy. His programming has decided this is the only way to accomplish what his "parents" Pym and Janet want. Ultron, the Masters of Evil and some robot soldiers Ultron whipped together lay siege on Washington DC (or someplace else that would make sense).
    Shield brings Tony Stark in to help deal with Ultron. Pym and Janet end up taking the Pym Particles and becoming Giantman and Wasp (her miniaturized wings could be Shield designs and used later for Falcon.)
    The Avengers work together, Ironman, Cap and Thor beat the hell out of Ultron's head, tearing a hole in the armor so Hawkeye can land the killing blow with an exploding arrow.
    Ultron is destroyed but not before creating Vision (with Agent Coulson's likeness and brain patterns) as a gift for his father, hoping Vision could be the "son" Pym intended Ultron to be.
    Meanwhile Loki delivers two of the Gems and the Gauntlet to Thanos, smiling and said everything went pretty much as planned. Reveal that he had somehow tampered with Ultron's programming (maybe while he was on the Helicarrier in the first film) causing Ultron's defection to keep the Thor and the Avengers busy.
    No Hulk, because what would be the point of Pym becoming Giantman if Hulk and Thor are already on the team.

In Avengers 3: Helicarrier crashes, Cap's shield breaks, and Ironman's mask gets torn off. More HULK!
    2 things, it would be interesting if Pym and Janet would be Hydra scientists instead of Shield scientists. When the Avengers invade an Hydra base, they capture everybody on board and Fury manages to convert Pym and Janet and it is revealed that Pym had been kidnaped by Hydra when he was a child and they kept him with them ever since because of his genius. You draw a comparison with Stark who was a also a kid brainiac but one who has had a great life. Also how about this: Pym creats Ultron but it's by getting into contact with the soul gem that Ultron becomes Evil and his powers get augmented?
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    2 things, it would be interesting if Pym and Janet would be Hydra scientists instead of Shield scientists. When the Avengers invade an Hydra base, they capture everybody on board and Fury manages to convert Pym and Janet and it is revealed that Pym had been kidnaped by Hydra when he was a child and they kept him with them ever since because of his genius. You draw a comparison with Stark who was a also a kid brainiac but one who has had a great life. Also how about this: Pym creats Ultron but it's by getting into contact with the soul gem that Ultron becomes Evil and his powers get augmented?
    Hmm, wouldn't the Mind gem make more sense? Especially since it was his brain waves that he used.

I would like to see Tigra get involved in the sequel or at least Hellcat as a rookie heroine that S.H.I.E.L.D is keeping an eye or two on.

Since Whedon said he wanted to make a smaller, more intimate sequel, I could see Thanos being saved for later, maybe introduced in Guardians of the Galaxy. Meanwhile, Hank Pym is introduced in Iron Man 3 as a nano-machines expert helping to develop, then defeat, Extremis. At the end of IM3 Hank shows Tony an Ultron prototype.

I guess what I personally want to see in a sequel depends a lot on what they do in the individual films. I'd love to see some cosmic action in Thor 2, the introduction of A.I.M. in Cap 2 (I could see them stealing Ultron or something in Avengers 2). Oh, and also, Black Panther!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CMBMOOL View Post
    I would like to see Tigra get involved in the sequel or at least Hellcat as a rookie heroine that S.H.I.E.L.D is keeping an eye or two on.
    Are you SURE you want that?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hulk-kills-tigra.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	93299

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Camdide View Post
    Since Whedon said he wanted to make a smaller, more intimate sequel, I could see Thanos being saved for later, maybe introduced in Guardians of the Galaxy. Meanwhile, Hank Pym is introduced in Iron Man 3 as a nano-machines expert helping to develop, then defeat, Extremis. At the end of IM3 Hank shows Tony an Ultron prototype.

I guess what I personally want to see in a sequel depends a lot on what they do in the individual films. I'd love to see some cosmic action in Thor 2, the introduction of A.I.M. in Cap 2 (I could see them stealing Ultron or something in Avengers 2). Oh, and also, Black Panther!
    I'm betting 2 will be Masters of Evil. Ant-Man's movie is still causing problems.

what was that from?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zen-aku View Post
    what was that from?
    A What if Story.
    Loki makes Hulk go into a rampage, and...well...

well that's what what if is good for

any way i like tigra well enough but they can do better for the sequel