Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by BugsySig View Post
    Is he...snowboarding in those pages? Grifter. Snowboarding. Ummm, yeah.

As if that wasn't enough to deter me from continuing this book, even Grifter78 wasn't crazy about it...and he'd read a story about Cole Cash taking a dump if it was written well haha, just kiddin buddy. But this does not bode well for this book...
    lol, only if Grant Morrison was writing it
    Wildstorm Addiction Podcast-News, reviews, & creator interviews

Quote Originally Posted by Will.S View Post
    Is this character really Cheshire? Seems like some other new character.

according to solicits, it's her
    Wildstorm Addiction Podcast-News, reviews, & creator interviews

Quote Originally Posted by grifter78 View Post
    according to solicits, it's her
    If that's the case then I think Rob's kind of crossing his wires, it would make more sense for Cheshire to appear in Deathstroke than Zealot. Zealot should have basically been the kick ass female character that was put here but I suppose Rob wants to keep everything separate for now but we'll see where Rob/Frank go with it I guess.

Even though early Wildstorm was mostly crappy writing and rushed art, a few of the concepts had merit and I think Grifter is one of those.

The idea of a superhero/con-artist is cool and unique and he actually has a somewhat timeless look and like Booster Gold, he has potential that only seems to become apparent when he falls into the hands of a good creative team and that doesn't seem to have happened here.

I think when Grifter gets assigned to someone like Lemire or Snyder, I think the character will break out in a big way.

I thought it was an okay issue.
    Frank Tieris' dialogue was a little weak and cliche but the same could be said of the entire series so far so theres hasnt been a noticable drop in quality for me. Hard to tell wt this point where exactly Liefeld is taking the story.
    Art was decent if unremarkable. Cheshire seemed a cool character.

Not a bad effort overall, could have been a lot worse and i found it more enjoyable than the majority of the previous issues.

Any idea why Edmondson left? I thought he was really starting to get into a nice groove with the book and character.
    Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Constantine, Earth-2, Suicide Squad, Phantom Stranger, Forever Evil, Rogues Rebellion, Arkham War, ARGUS, Iron Man & Unity. Trades: Saga, East of West & Lazarus.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fury View Post
    Any idea why Edmondson left? I thought he was really starting to get into a nice groove with the book and character.
    i dont think he left on his own account
    Check out the Comicfrontline
    The Self-destruction of New 52 FINAL PART
    Click here
    Check out Batwatchhttp://batwatch.net/

I'm guessing due to sales.

I think it's one of those titles they gave a second chance instead of putting it on the chopping block so they got Liefeld to try to bring in some sales to the book. While I do think it might get a bit of a sales bump and I'm going to check it out for a bit, I kind of have my doubts that it'll last past an arc or two but if it does and it improves then all the better.

Issue 8 was absolutely terrible. I'm giving Liefeld an issue to get me back onboard.