Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Default Superboy #9 Preview/Discussion

    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=12300

    The Culling Part 2

    The art is bad just like every Superboy thus far. Still looks better than Legion Lost though.
    Reading: A Comics, Superman, Superboy, Batman, B&R, Nightwing, G Lantern, GL:NG, The Flash, J League, T Titans, Earth 2, World's Finest and Smallville S.11!

    Watching: Young Justice.

  2. #2
    U got me str8 trippin boo nj06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superjman1986 View Post
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=12300

    The Culling Part 2

    The art is bad just like every Superboy thus far. Still looks better than Legion Lost though.
    I actually like the art here lol. But I do want this arc to be over with already. I'm ready for Superboy to get past this initial NOWHERE story we can see what else is in store for him.

    But this issue does look exciting. I'm anxious to see his fight with Warblade.

  3. #3
    Bill Everett Fan custodes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dead in a comic does not mean dead. No matter what THEY say.
    Posts
    676

    Default

    New writer please. New artists too please. Can we just junk all this stuff? While we are at it, new writer and artists for Red Hood and Teen Titans as well.

    Perhaps it was all a hoax, a dream or an imaginary story?

    Please.
    Namor is King! Killraven too. Mantis is the greatest!

    Shatterstar is gay. Deadpool is Bi.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Superlad93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by custodes View Post
    New writer please. New artists too please. Can we just junk all this stuff? While we are at it, new writer and artists for Red Hood and Teen Titans as well.

    Perhaps it was all a hoax, a dream or an imaginary story?

    Please.

    ......But aren't they ally imaginary stories?

  5. #5
    Senior Member Superlad93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,547

    Default

    .....I'm not proud of what i just said..

  6. #6
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    ......But aren't they ally imaginary stories?
    Lol. ...

  7. #7
    Bill Everett Fan custodes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dead in a comic does not mean dead. No matter what THEY say.
    Posts
    676

    Default

    ^Silver Age fans die hard. I know it is not "doable" nowadays. Can't help hoping anyway.

    But, OK...Call it an Elseworlds Project...Surprise! And now, on to our regularly scheduled programing....
    Namor is King! Killraven too. Mantis is the greatest!

    Shatterstar is gay. Deadpool is Bi.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I actually like the art here lol. But I do want this arc to be over with already. I'm ready for Superboy to get past this initial NOWHERE story we can see what else is in store for him.

    But this issue does look exciting. I'm anxious to see his fight with Warblade.
    Actually, when I think about it, the art isn't really that bad, it's just the way female's faces are drawn. All the women have manly faces. It's just hard not to ignore it when a female is on most of the pages. And again I'll say this, the art looks better here than on Legion Lost.
    Reading: A Comics, Superman, Superboy, Batman, B&R, Nightwing, G Lantern, GL:NG, The Flash, J League, T Titans, Earth 2, World's Finest and Smallville S.11!

    Watching: Young Justice.

  9. #9
    Tactile Telekinesis stephens2177's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,536

    Default

    i think it looks good,just a lot of bright neon colors.

    oh and guess what.......there is already a thread for this issue

    .....
    Dont mess with the "S"

    Mutation is a bitch

    Bring back kon-el/Conner kent

  10. #10

    Default

    Sorry I tried looking through the first couple of pages of the forum and didn't see one. I guess I didn't look far back enough.

    Oh well maybe a mod can merge the two.
    Reading: A Comics, Superman, Superboy, Batman, B&R, Nightwing, G Lantern, GL:NG, The Flash, J League, T Titans, Earth 2, World's Finest and Smallville S.11!

    Watching: Young Justice.

  11. #11
    Tactile Telekinesis stephens2177's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,536

    Default

    yeah i was gonna say that,but i dont mind talkng up superboy in two threads lol.
    Dont mess with the "S"

    Mutation is a bitch

    Bring back kon-el/Conner kent

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •