Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    "Huh? Hey get out of my way unless you wanna be my first contestant-URK!" Carnage stumbled back as the blood hit him. He clenched his fists as he raised two fingers. "Aw COME ON! That's the second time I've been murderblocked!" Carnage complained as he looked at Nemesis for 'back up'. "Hey big tall and ugly! Get over here!"
    “There will not be a third time.” Jedah replied simply before floating past him.

Quote Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post
    The sight of Carnage getting put in his place, put a big smile on Volstagg's face.

"Ha Ha Ha! Good show, lass! Show that abomination who is the superior. As the woman of X stated, you truly do swing a mean broom. If Odin were here, he would have surely given your weapon of choice a most honorable Asgardian blessing!"[/COLOR]
    Betty Brant had kept quiet during much of the prior exchange, but now she spoke up. "You are from Asgard?" she asked. "I am Betty Brant. I'm a reporter for the Daily Bugle."

"Hey, I think I've seen that big fella before." Lotta Hart remarked. "He was at that crazy awards show I was at a few months ago. I never did figure out what was goin' on, but I got a lot of celebrity pictures. Some of them turned out weird, though. Anyway, he was bein' all chummy with some guy playin' Hercules."

Quote Originally Posted by Sersi View Post
    "Darlings, you simply can't organize it without consulting the sensational Sersi first!

Right?"

A fashionable, raven-haired beauty in skin-tight--and skin-baring--emerald sashayed through the player ranks. Sersi casually touched everyone here or there, laughing gaily as she greeted them. "Rogue! Kiss-kiss, sweetie! Love the retro hair! It's so outrageous!

Captain Britain! Lovely to see you again! When you see Meggan, tell her I said 'shame on her' for skipping this party! Keep those brawny shoulders handy--I may need your help with the solid gold centerpiece later!

Tony, darling!"
    Sersi stopped before Stark and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "It's been too long since that last Avenger affair! Speaking of affairs, you just keeping getting more handsome every time I see you! Watch out, Pepper, I just might steal him for my date!" The immortal socialite winked impishly at Pepper Potts. "Kidding, dear, just kidding!

Volstagg, my word, have you lost weight?!"
    Before Sersi could shmooze the Asgardian heavyweight, though, one of the host's minions interrupted her. A nervous looking fellow of skin-color not found in nature hurriedly whispered. Sersi's tastefully-plucked eyebrows rose. "What? This isn't a party? We're here to solve a murder mystery--not dinner theater fare, but actual MURDERS?

Oh pooh!"
    An emerald-hued lower lip petulantly poked out.
    Lotta took the opportunity to take a few photographs of Sersi. From the way Sersi acted, she was probably a big celebrity wherever she came from. She turned to Betty. "Do ya know who this 'Sensational Sersi' is? Is she a movie star? A magician like Maximillion Galactica and Troupe Gramarye?"

"I think I've seen her with the Avengers." Betty replied. "The thing is, their roster keeps changing all the time. I've lost track of who's currently with the team."

She turned to address Sersi directly. "Sersi? Are you the Sersi that's teamed with the Avengers?"

Quote Originally Posted by Is this who I think it is?
    From the back, a furious squawking preceded an enormous clang of pots and pans. "WAGH, WAA-WAA-WAA-WAGH! I'm NOT the main cwouwse--I'm a guest!" Donald Duck exploded out of the kitchen, a sauce pan clinging to his mallard pate! He leaped over a clutching sous-chef, clanging the poor man with a quick pan to head for his troubles!

Donald glared with no shortage of ire at the kitchen staff. "And there's mowe where THAT came from! QWAGH! PLLLBT!" Donald stuck his tongue out at the harried staff with the duck equivalent of a raspberry. "Go on now!" He brushed off ruffled feathers and waddled over to Sersi.
    Betty gaped in astonishment at seeing a classic cartoon character, live and in person. "Video game characters, Carnage, and now Donald Duck. The world really IS being thrown into chaos."

Lotta wasted no time in taking pictures of Donald Duck. No way was she going to pass up this rare opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigger Mega Man View Post
    Mega Man's eye would twitch as he heard this. "Now listen here..." He started to turn around towards the sound. "There's only one Mega Man and that's m- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH?!" He'd look at shock at the miniature Blue Bomber. He'd poke at little Mega Man's helmet. "You're me?! Or am I you?! Gaaaah! This is giving me a headache!"
    "Yer tellin' me!" Lotta said. "Now, which of you fellers is the real Mega Man?"
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 06-10-2012 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultron View Post
    "BAD NEWS FOR YOU AND YOUR ILK FLESHBAG, FOR I ULTRON AM THE ONE WHO WILL SNUFF OUT ALL AVENGERS!
    The Xenomorph Queen scrambled over to the robot, brought her beastly face close to his, and said ....

"HCCHHHHHHHHHHEEEHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

While at the same time....

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage
    The symbiote would have been too busy cackling but got out a confused 'Huh?!" The broom hit him square on the head causing him to surprisingly cry out in pain. "You little-That HURT! Wait...It hurt?!" Carnage pondered as he saw Donald and his scowl quickly turned into a grin. "Saaaay...I wonder if talking duck tastes like regular duck. Maybe I should take a look to find out!" Carnage said his claws growing as he walked menacingly towards the duck

"WHY you horrible brute! You leave that wonderful little duck alone! He's brought so much joy and laughter to children through the years - my Peter used to love his movies! SHAME on you!" Aunt May imposed herself between the evil symbiote and Donald.

D'awww. Now isn't that sweet? Oh say...You know I killed my grandma when I was younger by pushing the old bat down a nice ol flight of stairs. Maybe sometime when that floating jerk isn't saving your old wrinkled hide, I can introduce ya to a set.."Carnage warned before turning away from May and Donald.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    D'awww. Now isn't that sweet? Oh say...You know I killed my grandma when I was younger by pushing the old bat down a nice ol flight of stairs. Maybe sometime when that floating jerk isn't saving your old wrinkled hide, I can introduce ya to a set.."Carnage warned before turning away from May and Donald.
    "Hmph! how simply rude. Obviously a creature raised without love, morals and manners..." Aunt May said. 'This symbiote....perhaps it should host my progeny? No, no - focus on the Xenomorph, your neo-sister - it is truly a paragon of death-dealing and species survival. Ignore all else...'

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post

"Yer tellin' me!" Lotta said. "Now, which of you fellers is the real Mega Man?"
    Mega Man pointed at himself. "me! I'm the real deal! He's not even a robot! He's flesh and blood! I bet his buster doesn't even work, probably a cosplay guy!" Mega Man said, huffing

Ultron stared at the Xenomorph in his face, still smiling as the acid hissed on his adamantium shell "INTERESTING, REMINISCENT OF THE BROOD...BUT LESS TALKATIVE. YOU ARE IN WHAT THE HUMANS CALL PERSONAL SPACE THOUGH, SO BACK UP BEFORE I DO IT FOR YOU"
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Look Alike
    D-Man would look up at Molly, finding her choice of transportation rather strange. "The name's D-Man, little lady! The ear's are a tribute really, kind of a fan of his costume and all." He'd give Barubary a closer look. "I like your...thing."
    Barubary looked down at the man "I am not a Thing, I am-" "He's Barry! I think that's what that guy called him and stuff." she announced for him, the new nick name she had just given him. His third eye swiveled up to look at Molly, as his large jaw clicked in annoyance, it looked as if he were going to reply, but he then sagged and sighed... "Yes... Barry..."

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Al View Post
    The Xenomorph Queen scrambled over to the robot, brought her beastly face close to his, and said ....

"HCCHHHHHHHHHHEEEHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Yellow devil seem to try to communicate with the alien queen

"Bumo!Bumo!Bumo!Bumo!Bumo!"

It was hard to say if it was trying to be friendly or just try somekind boasting.
    Has to remember his suggestion for the traitor game

#17! RED/MRF/NKA/AMD/RZL/SHP/RHN/MIB/VF/ALC/ NWG/MN/HW

can you crack the code?

Reserved for prologue
    Last edited by Bobisbeast; 05-10-2012 at 05:24 PM.

"Hahahahh! Oh man! Rude?! That's all you have to describe me? How about the Ultimate Insanity?!" Carnage shrieked before turning his head quickly towards Molly. "Oh hey little girl mind telling little ol me just who this 'Guy' is? I promise I won't bite! Hard that is!"

Default The Dinosaurs Enter!

As the other players began to get to know each other, a duo of dinosaurs like creatures arrived, the smaller more humanoid one, riding atop the more dragon looking one.

" ONWARD HAUZER! THE WORLD ISSS READY TO BE RECLAIME-.... Hauzer, I don't think we're on Ibissss island any more."

Hauzer would simply tilt his head, in curiosity of both their location, and who they were with.

Straight up Henching, yo The Purple Skull's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jedah View Post
    “I am but a simple nobleman concerned by the faith of all the universes. Though I may not look it I only wish to help you strive to victory.”
    "Hmm..I see."

"See, Volstagg? You got nothing to worry! This weirdo's clearly on our side!"

"Yes...clearly."

"Seriously, with him helping us, what's the worst that can happen?"

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Coulson View Post
    "Phil Coulson, S.H.I.E.L.D Agent.” He say showing his badge. “Part time movie critic on my blog, Coulson’s corner.
    "SHIELD Agent? What the heck is that?"

"The son of Coul is a member of an elite clandestine force. Though they may seem like any normal mortal in a tacky suit, they are a very competent bunch."

"...Well, as long as they're not from the IRS, we're good then."

Quote Originally Posted by Roll View Post
    "Well I didn't like having to do that but he was just being too mean! I mean we're all in this together, right? And, Asgardian? Like in Odin? Wow! I'd love to see that really big rainbow! I love rainbows! Once I saw a double rainbow, and that was really special!"

"Ah, you speak of the famed Bridge of Bifrost--the illuminated path that connects your realm to mine! A warrior as worthy of yourself would be more than welcomed to traverse the Bifrost Bridge to glorious Asgard. But be warned, any outworldly objects you take along maybe confiscated by our gatekeeper, Heimdall. Why, I recall one time I was on my back to the golden city with many of gifts from Midgard. However, Heimdall took them all! He claimed they were a possible threat to Asgard! Now I ask you, lass, would bringing back a Crave Case of the finest cheeseburgers from the famed eatery known as White Castle be considered a threat to Asgard! I think not! Granted, they would bode a health concern, but we are Asgardians! Surely, these delectable delights cannot fell us that easy! Moreover, I think Heimdall ate them all for himself!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    "Roll honey, try ta focus here willya? Ah'm sorry Volstagg, she gets like this sometimes. It's as cute as a doe's eyes, but after awhile..." Rogue just shook her head, a bemused smile on her face.
    "Haha, worry not Maiden Rogue. The young lass earned my respect when she stood up to that monster."

Volstagg's conversation with Rogue is interrupted by Dan Hibiki.

"Yeah, yeah, that's nice and all. Whatever. Back to you and me. Rogue is the name, right? Tell me, Rogue, ever considered learning the fine martial arts discipline known as the Saikyo Arts? I could give you a...private lesson if you like."

Continued Next Post
    Last edited by The Purple Skull; 05-10-2012 at 05:37 PM.
    Keep Calm & Hail HYDRA
    A.I.M. At Me Bro

The Traitor Game: Restless In Rapture

Straight up Henching, yo The Purple Skull's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sersi View Post
    "Volstagg, my word, have you lost weight?!" Before Sersi could shmooze the Asgardian heavyweight, though, one of the host's minions interrupted her. A nervous looking fellow of skin-color not found in nature hurriedly whispered. Sersi's tastefully-plucked eyebrows rose. "What? This isn't a party? We're here to solve a murder mystery--not dinner theater fare, but actual MURDERS?"

"Lady Sersi of the famed Eternals! It has been far too long since we've exchanged stories of our adventures!"

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    From the back, a furious squawking preceded an enormous clang of pots and pans. "WAGH, WAA-WAA-WAA-WAGH! I'm NOT the main cwouwse--I'm a guest!" Donald Duck exploded out of the kitchen, a sauce pan clinging to his mallard pate! He leaped over a clutching sous-chef, clanging the poor man with a quick pan to head for his troubles!

Donald glared with no shortage of ire at the kitchen staff. "And there's mowe where THAT came from! QWAGH! PLLLBT!" Donald stuck his tongue out at the harried staff with the duck equivalent of a raspberry. "Go on now!" He brushed off ruffled feathers and waddled over to Sersi.

"A talking duck? Man, now I've seen everything! Oh he's got a cute little hat too!"

Volstagg crouched down a bit to Donald's eye level.

"Howard? Is that you, Howard?"

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Brant View Post
    Betty Brant had kept quiet during much of the prior exchange, but now she spoke up. "You are from Asgard?" she asked. "I am Betty Brant. I'm a reporter for the Daily Bugle."
    "The Daily Bugle? Yes, you are that group that herald news from across Midgard. I have much about your company from the Man of Spiders. Is the foul beast the Man of Spiders refers to as "Jameson" with you as well?

Anyway, yesmilady, I am indeed from the Golden City of the Nine Realms--Asgard! I am Volstagg Voluminous! Lion of Asgard! Defender of the Nine Realms! Proud member of the Warriors Three! There's not a fight...nor a feast that I will deny! Mayhaps you would care to interview me further so that you may have something substantial to put in your scripture?"

Dan could not help but overhear Betty say she was a reporter.

"Reporter, you say? Well, you're looking at your hot scoop right here! Dan Hibiki, Miss...Brant, is it? Veteran fighter in the World Warriors tournament and the Master of the Saiyko Arts. I know, I know, you must have a TON of questions for me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lotta Hart View Post
    "Hey, I think I've seen that big fella before." Lotta Hart remarked. "He was at that crazy awards show I was at a few months ago. I never did figure out what was goin' on, but I got a lot of celebrity pictures. Some of them turned out weird, though. Anyway, he was bein' all chummy with some guy playin' Hercules."
    "You speak of, the Lion of Olympus? Let me tell you, lass. Though I consider Hercules a trusted ally, he is also a worthy rival. Why, I remember 3 summers ago, the son of Zeus and myself engaged in a most grueling competition of the pie-eating variety! Blueberry, pecan, apple, you name it and Hercules and I slayed it! However, at the twilight of the day, with a difference of just one of those delicious desserts, I was victorious! Word of my triumph rang all across the Nine Realms! Songs retelling our epic battle garnered multiple hits on the "Tube of You"! Minstrels regaled followers on their "Twitters" of the day Volstagg the Valiant defeated the mighty Hercules!"

Who is Ryu's brother? - Street Fighter #55
    Last edited by The Purple Skull; 05-10-2012 at 05:39 PM.
    Keep Calm & Hail HYDRA
    A.I.M. At Me Bro

The Traitor Game: Restless In Rapture

CONTINUED (Sorry for delay but work was evil)

"Profession?" asked the man known as Joshua Farkas, and he rubbed where his chin used to be. "Well, I suppose that its one of those cases where your work is what you are, and I good sir, am an Incubis. demon of sorts."

Godot nodded calmly though the rest of the court almost exploded into turmoil as people cried out liar, holy crap a demon, and other things to that effect. Eventually the judge managed to reclaim order, and Godot continued his questioning. "Alright then. Can you tell me where you were on the night of April 12th of this year, Mr. Incubis?"

There seemed to be a hint of mirth on the faceless man's visage "Why certainly, dear prosecutor. I was in vitamin park, minding my own business when some fool of a boy tried to attack me. I believe he thought me to have valuables, or something silly along those lines. In any case, his attempt failed miserably, and I sucked the life out of him, leaving him a cold dead husk on the ground. Which apparently some crotchety old man saw, which then led to you folk arresting me in my sleep the next day. Smart of you not to wake me beforehand." he said, tapping the glass cage that he was in behind the witness stand with his finger.

The judge was... almost speechless. "D-d-did you just admit to the crime!?"

"No"

"...But-"

"You asked if I commited a crime, which, in my opinion, is false. Tell me, If a bear attacked a deer that was insipid enough to provoke said ursine, would you arrest it?"

"...No?"

"Then I am not at any sort of fault. If I do not feed, I die, just like any other being."

The Judge slowly shook his head.

"I... don't know what to make of thi-"

Then. The lights went out. A single glow split the darkness as a sip was heard.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	godot-glows2.gif 
Views:	41 
Size:	1.2 KB 
ID:	93113

"...Well this is new. Feels a bit funny."

Then the glow as gone as well, and when the lights returned, so was the man who bore it and the defendant...

...And in the middle of the mansion, stood two mildly confused but mostly unpreturbed men, Both glancing around at the motley group with interest as Godot took another sip of his coffee "...Good thing I just filled this baby"
    Famous last words:

"Seems legit"

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    Mega Man pointed at himself. "me! I'm the real deal! He's not even a robot! He's flesh and blood! I bet his buster doesn't even work, probably a cosplay guy!" Mega Man said, huffing
    "So yer sayin' yer some sort of robot? Ya sure had me fooled! I thought ya were some guy in armor!" Lotta replied.

"So, what's the story with that other guy? Why's he callin' himself Mega Man? And what about that robot ya came in with -- the one sayin' he's gonna crush the Avengers? Those kids who play those Mega Man games say yer one of the good guys. What are ya doin' hangin' around with the likes of him?"

Quote Originally Posted by Volstagg View Post
    "The Daily Bugle? Yes, you are that group that herald news from across Midgard. I have much about your company from the Man of Spiders.

And yes, milady, I am indeed from the Golden City of the Nine Realms--Asgard! I am Volstagg Voluminous! Lion of Asgard! Defender of the Nine Realms! Proud member of the Warriors Three! There's not a fight...nor a feast that I will deny! Mayhaps you would care to interview me further so that you may have something substantial to put in your scripture?"

"I'd be glad to," Betty said. "But I don't know if we have the time for a full interview. Still, maybe you can tell me a bit more about yourself so I'll have something to start with."

As it turned out, Volstagg was not the only one requesting an interview.

{Music: Dan Hibiki's theme}

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hibiki
    Dan could not help but overhear Betty say she was a reporter.

"Reporter, you say? Well, you're looking at your hot scoop right here! Dan Hibiki, Miss...Brant, is it? Veteran fighter in the World Warriors tournament and the Master of the Saiyko Arts. I know, I know, you must have a TON of questions for me!"
    Betty tried to remember if she had heard the name Dan Hibiki before. "To be honest, my colleagues at the Bugle cover martial arts tournaments more than I do. But tell me a little more about yourself and the tournaments you have competed in."

Quote Originally Posted by Volstagg
    "You speak of, the Lion of Olympus? Let me tell you, lass. Though I consider Hercules a trusted ally, he is also a worthy rival. Why, I remember 3 summers ago, the son of Zeus and myself engaged in a most grueling competition of the pie-eating variety! Blueberry, pecan, apple, you name it and Hercules and I slayed it! However, at the twilight of the day, with a difference of just one of those delicious desserts, I was victorious! Word of my triumph rang all across the Nine Realms! Songs retelling our epic battle garnered multiple hits on the "Tube of You"! Minstrels regaled followers on their "Twitters" of the day Volstagg the Valiant defeated the mighty Hercules!"

Lotta smiled. Somehow, she had little trouble believing the story about the pie-eating contest. "My, ya sure are a humble fella. Mind if I take a few more pictures?"

"So, what are ya doin' hangin' round with that Dan Hibiki? You two competin' in some sort of fightin' tournament?"

{Music: 'The Fragrance of Dark Coffee'}

Quote Originally Posted by that coffee obsessed prosecutor guy View Post
    ...And in the middle of the mansion, stood two mildly confused but mostly unpreturbed men, Both glancing around at the motley group with interest as Godot took another sip of his coffee "...Good thing I just filled this baby"
    Lotta turned and saw someone familiar. "Hey, you're that coffee-obsessed prosecutor guy ev'ryone's talkin' about. What's yer name again... Becket? Somethin' like that."
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 05-10-2012 at 06:06 PM.