Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Whiz Kids Vs. Witchcraft! tangentman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Coulson
    Coulson Walk to the raven haired vixen. “S.H.I.E.L.D Agent Phil Coulson.” He extends his hand. “I don’t know if you remember, but now that I think about it, we met at Mr. Stark’s fourth of July party. You looked ravishing in that green cocktail dress. “He blushes. “I don’t remember much of it after the fireworks.” He laughs awkwardly. “I was off duty and had too many shots of Tequila. After that, all I remember is waking up in Stark’s Bathroom. I also think I drank the worm. ”He Looks down. “Not my proudest moment.”
    "Ah-ha-ha! Oh, Phil, you poor thing! It wasn't 'Tequila' that put you in the Men's Room...well, at least it didn't start out as such. It was the venom that Viper placed in your drink! Everyone wondered why you acted so strangely.

If it weren't for Pepper, you would have likely died underneath the buffet table! Luckily, I transmuted the poison into more tequila."
    Sersi shrugged. "Hey, I felt a lot of pressure! I had to act quickly or you would have died."
    Who needs CoTM when you can have a Skullie?

I am Tangent Man! I do not care!

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    "It's a glandular problem!" He defended himself. "B-besides, I'm your senior! That makes you my knock-off! So there."

D-Man would step up and try to calm him down. "That's not the superhero way, Mega Man! Why I bet he's just a big fan of yours dressing up as his idol."
    Megaman moves out of D-man's way. "Glandular problem my shiny metal butt! We shouldn't even HAVE glands!"

Ultron put his large adamantium hand up. "I WOULD NOT TAKE ANYTHING THE D-LISTER LIKE D-MAN SAYS TO HEART MEGAMAN, LET YOU AND YOUR KNOCK OFF CONTINUE"
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Megaman
    Megaman moves out of D-man's way. "Glandular problem my shiny metal butt! We shouldn't even HAVE glands!"

Ultron put his large adamantium hand up. "I WOULD NOT TAKE ANYTHING THE D-LISTER LIKE D-MAN SAYS TO HEART MEGAMAN, LET YOU AND YOUR KNOCK OFF CONTINUE"
    "Gawrsh, what are you guys supposed to be?" Donald politely took off his sailor's cap. "I'm Donald Duck! It's a pweasure to meet you!"

Quote Originally Posted by tangentman View Post
    "Gawrsh, what are you guys supposed to be?" Donald politely took off his sailor's cap. "I'm Donald Duck! It's a pweasure to meet you!"

Megaman saluted Donald. "I'm Megaman! World's greatest hero and super fighting robot! My.....traveling partner over there with the freaky face is called Ultron"

"ULTRON SOON TO BE RULER OF A TECHNOLOGICAL TITANOMARCHY KNOWN AS THE PHALANX!" Ultron said, posing as well

Megaman whispered to Donald "I think he's got a few wires crossed personally"

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
    "I'm human!" He shouted. "I bet you're just some sort evil robot trying to steal my appearance! Well I got news for you pal, you're about 30 years out of date!"

D-Man would gasp in shock. "C.A. told me about you, you're Ultron! And that means you're bad news."

Quote Originally Posted by Josh M View Post
    Coulson Walk to the raven haired vixen. “S.H.I.E.L.D Agent Phil Coulson.” He extends his hand. “I don’t know if you remember, but now that I think about it, we met at Mr. Stark’s fourth of July party. You looked ravishing in that green cocktail dress. “He blushes. “I don’t remember much of it after the fireworks.” He laughs awkwardly. “I was off duty and had too many shots of Tequila. After that, all I remember is waking up in Stark’s Bathroom. I also think I drank the worm. ”He Looks down. “Not my proudest moment.”
    Tony just stared at the agent trying to make sense of all this. Somehow Coulson presence seemed to put him off more than all the strange sight around him

"Coulson.....I must say I'm suprise to see you here.....and I'm suprise that all that Shield training didn't told you to never drink the worm, but I guess it made you strong enough to survive...sorry about the maid hitting with a lamp post when she found you"

His attention was down on Sersi with who he could only noticed her beauty, but at the women, but he thought he might let Coulson have his shot at her.
    Has to remember his suggestion for the traitor game

#17! RED/MRF/NKA/AMD/RZL/SHP/RHN/MIB/VF/ALC/ NWG/MN/HW

can you crack the code?

Quote Originally Posted by Megaman
    Megaman saluted Donald. "I'm Megaman! World's greatest hero and super fighting robot! My.....traveling partner over there with the freaky face is called Ultron"

"ULTRON SOON TO BE RULER OF A TECHNOLOGICAL TITANOMARCHY KNOWN AS THE PHALANX!" Ultron said, posing as well

Megaman whispered to Donald "I think he's got a few wires crossed personally"
    Donald whispered back, "Fella seems to have an anger management problem."

"Ah-ha-ha! Oh, Phil, you poor thing! It wasn't 'Tequila' that put you in the Men's Room...well, at least it didn't start out as such. It was the venom that Viper placed in your drink! Everyone wondered why you acted so strangely.

If it weren't for Pepper, you would have likely died underneath the buffet table! Luckily, I transmuted the poison into more tequila."
    Sersi shrugged. "Hey, I felt a lot of pressure! I had to act quickly or you would have died."
    Phil looks stone faced and takes his shades off. “Oh my god.” He bushes. Then Phil kept listening to the rest of Sersi’s Story. “Phil Smiles, however he was still red in the faces. “Oh no, it’s okay, I’m just happy you helped. No one’s perfect you know. You did more than your best.

Seeing his good friend Tony Starks, he smiles and waves. "Yeah, i know Mr. Starks, But Sometimes you break training rules, even if you know better."

He then looks side to side. “Thanks for jogging my memories of that night. Even if I wanted to forget me singing and ruining the song Buffalo Solider. He then looks down. “Oh lord, I hit on you, didn’t I? “How embarrassing. Well Alcohol is a truth serum of sorts.” He then looks her straight in the faces. “Anyway, excuse my mistake. Also, thanks. You’re one of a kind, and a life saver.” He smiles
    Last edited by Josh M; 05-10-2012 at 01:35 PM.
    They're coming! Sign-ups for Traitor Games: Traitormania, is here

Barubary continued to heal from his last fight with the destined child, as he took in the scenery around him... this was something completely unexpected, if not a welcomed reprieve from death. He looked down on the child that was his new team mate, she looked... so plane, how unlike the destined child he had fought before. "You, Girl... what is so special about you, that you would be teamed up with me?" he asked her.

She looked up at the demon thingy "I'm stronger then you! Three eyes!" she tried to insult him. Only for him to laugh at her "Are you mortal? Then show me!" his voice boomed, only to find himself being flipped over as the little girl grabbed one of his legs and tossed him lightly... He got back up laughing "Indeed you are child... this will be interesting!" she crossed her arms and glared at him "I'm not a child, I'm 11 years old, that's almost at least a teen..." she informed him.

He ignored her comment and looked out at the other figures talking and discussing in the lobby, and the growing conflict between the blue dressed figures. "Come child, let us... Mingle..." he said extending a claw to her. She looked at it with an [Are you Kidding me?] look, before rolling her eyes and hopping on "Can I at least rid you like a horsey?" she said climbing up onto his neck/head?

The Demon scuttled over to the argument, and listened intently to them. A rather foreboding presence hovering over their heads in a way as he studied them. Suddenly Molly yelled out from overhead at "Hey Who's the Wolverine knock off?"

Quote Originally Posted by Josh M View Post
    Phil looks stone faced and takes his shades off. “Oh my god.” He bushes. Then Phil kept listening to the rest of Sersi’s Story. “Phil Smiles, however he was still red in the faces. “Oh no, it’s okay, I’m just happy you helped. No one’s perfect you know. You did more than your best.

Seeing his good friend Tony Starks, he smiles and waves. "Yeah, i know Mr. Starks, But Sometimes you break training rules, even if you know better."

He then looks side to side. “Thanks for jogging my memories of that night. Even if I wanted to forget me singing and ruining the song Buffalo Solider. He then looks down. “Oh lord, I hit on you, didn’t I? “How embarrassing. Well Alcohol is a truth serum of sorts.” He then looks her straight in the faces. “Anyway, excuse my mistake. Also, thanks. You’re one of a kind, and a life savoir.” He smiles
    "Breaking rules? You mean that SHIELD has a party protocol manual...maybe that's how that good old fury lost his eye"
    Has to remember his suggestion for the traitor game

#17! RED/MRF/NKA/AMD/RZL/SHP/RHN/MIB/VF/ALC/ NWG/MN/HW

can you crack the code?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    "I'm human!" He shouted. "I bet you're just some sort evil robot trying to steal my appearance! Well I got news for you pal, you're about 30 years out of date!"

D-Man would gasp in shock. "C.A. told me about you, you're Ultron! And that means you're bad news."
    Megaman lifts BBA Megaman an then sets him down on a chair. "I'm not evil or out of date, finest machine in 20XX!"
    Donald whispered back, "Fella seems to have an anger management problem."
    Megaman nods to Donald, completely unaware of the irony as Ultron....smiles?

"BAD NEWS FOR YOU AND YOUR ILK FLESHBAG, FOR I ULTRON AM THE ONE WHO WILL SNUFF OUT ALL AVENGERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Little girl View Post
    The Demon scuttled over to the argument, and listened intently to them. A rather foreboding presence hovering over their heads in a way as he studied them. Suddenly Molly yelled out from overhead at "Hey Who's the Wolverine knock off?"
    D-Man would look up at Molly, finding her choice of transportation rather strange. "The name's D-Man, little lady! The ear's are a tribute really, kind of a fan of his costume and all." He'd give Barubary a closer look. "I like your...thing."

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
    Megaman lifts BBA Megaman an then sets him down on a chair. "I'm not evil or out of date, finest machine in 20XX!"
    Mega Man had calmed down a bit, despite mini him was still a rather shock. "This is all just a bad dream...maybe I just have to pinch myself and I'll wake up." He'd do just that. "Ouch! Not dreaming then..."

The symbiote would have been too busy cackling but got out a confused 'Huh?!" The broom hit him square on the head causing him to surprisingly cry out in pain. "You little-That HURT! Wait...It hurt?!" Carnage pondered as he saw Donald and his scowl quickly turned into a grin. "Saaaay...I wonder if talking duck tastes like regular duck. Maybe I should take a look to find out!" Carnage said his claws growing as he walked menacingly towards the duck.

Nemesis would have taken note of all that was said as it suddenly came to him-Maybe [I]This[I] was his new mission!

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    The symbiote would have been too busy cackling but got out a confused 'Huh?!" The broom hit him square on the head causing him to surprisingly cry out in pain. "You little-That HURT! Wait...It hurt?!" Carnage pondered as he saw Donald and his scowl quickly turned into a grin. "Saaaay...I wonder if talking duck tastes like regular duck. Maybe I should take a look to find out!" Carnage said his claws growing as he walked menacingly towards the duck.
    Suddenly Carnage would find himself face to face with Jedah. He'd give Carnage a look over before raising his finger and piercing himself in the chest making blood drip down his body.

“While I understand your nature, human. I must tell you do desist what you are planning. As I mentioned this is not the time for fighting.”
    He'd flick some blood towards Carnage and as it hit it would feel like a hard punch to the gut. “Do not make me say it again.”

"Huh? Hey get out of my way unless you wanna be my first contestant-URK!" Carnage stumbled back as the blood hit him. He clenched his fists as he raised two fingers. "Aw COME ON! That's the second time I've been murderblocked!" Carnage complained as he looked at Nemesis for 'back up'. "Hey big tall and ugly! Get over here!"

Nemesis looked over where he assumed he had been called and as he was ordered he would have made his way towards Carnage. He stayed quiet of course.