Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 488
  1. #61
    Bow down, insects Jeremi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Main Land
    Posts
    12,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Fowl View Post
    "Er, hello. I am Captain Britain, of the group Excalibur sworn to protect England from any threat that might destabilize it...And this person behind me is-
    D-Man would give Cap B a good shake of the hand. "Call me D-Man! I've read about you in the papers! You're kind of like Cap A, but British!"

    "Cammy White. Member of Delta Red squad, reporting! Its a....."Pleasure" to meet you."
    Mega Man would, slick his helmet back(?) as he smiled at Cammy. "The pleasures all mine young lady!" Mega Man would pull out his gun and give it a twirl. "Name's Mega Man! And I'm an awesome digger as well as a fighter for justice! When I find the time, that is!"

  2. #62
    Junior Member Hugo Fowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    D-Man would give Cap B a good shake of the hand. "Call me D-Man! I've read about you in the papers! You're kind of like Cap A, but British!"
    There was certainly considerably more between him and Steve, however much he personally respected the man and taking D-Man's hand, he'd shake it firmly so as not to hurt him with his strength as he spoke wryly.

    "The pleasure is all mine."

    It was better then Cammy anyway....Who currently looked like she wanted to be anywhere but here, even with her stoic British face that only another member of the Kingdom could bypass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Mega Man would, slick his helmet back(?) as he smiled at Cammy. "The pleasures all mine young lady!" Mega Man would pull out his gun and give it a twirl. "Name's Mega Man! And I'm an awesome digger as well as a fighter for justice! When I find the time, that is!"
    "You don't say? How utterly fascinating...But forgive me, did you say that you were Mega Man? I was under the impression he was....Er....."

    Mentally, she tried to substitute some word that was tactful before finally settling on one.

    "....Shorter."
    "Too bright a shine, draws eyes of envy."

    -Golbez

  3. #63
    Bow down, insects Jeremi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Main Land
    Posts
    12,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cap B View Post
    "The pleasure is all mine."
    "We're going to need guys like you if we're going to get through this! Real heroes!"

    "You don't say? How utterly fascinating...But forgive me, did you say that you were Mega Man? I was under the impression he was....Er....."

    Mentally, she tried to substitute some word that was tactful before finally settling on one.

    "....Shorter."
    "Umm..." Mega Man would look down at his gut.
    "It's been awhile since I've been...'shorter'. But it's no worries! Dress size means nothing in the fight against evil!"

  4. #64
    The sole NW/WW shipper Redem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,779

    Default

    "So Why did SHIELD send me this? Does the World Security council finally admiting I'm the best when it come to big yellow machine"

    Before Tony Stark a giant robot that had been de-activated and brought to Stark laboratory.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yellowdevil.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	93086

    "Its not the destroyer is it?"

    Pepper Pott replied
    "No its not, apparently they found it in some mad men scientist laboratory"

    Tony felt like it was his kind of character

    "OH well let's say what make this big cheese tick"

    He went behind it and opened a panel, he wanted to plug in diagnostic tool and suddenly the machine activated itself

    "Bumo!"

    "Oh well I had a nice life"

    Tony expected the worst but suddenly the robot teleported itself taking the inventor with him and brining him to the mansion.

    "Well that is unexpected...."

    The Yellow Devil turned himself and tried to squash Tony Stark with his fist. The later quickly used the open pannel to his advantage and quickly manage to stop the robot in its track

    "Bumo!"
    Has to remember his suggestion for the traitor game

    #17! RED/MRF/NKA/AMD/RZL/SHP/RHN/MIB/VF/ALC/ NWG/MN/HW

    can you crack the code?

  5. #65
    Harley Quinn michalecs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Skull View Post
    The sight of Carnage getting put in his place, put a big smile on Volstagg's face.

    "Ha Ha Ha! Good show, lass! Show that abomination who is the superior. As the woman of X stated, you truly do swing a mean broom. If Odin were here, he would have surely given your weapon of choice a most honorable Asgardian blessing!"





    "Well I didn't like having to do that but he was just being too mean! I mean we're all in this together, right? And, Asgardian? Like in Odin? Wow! I'd love to see that really big rainbow! I love rainbows! Once I saw a double rainbow, and that was really special!"

    "Roll honey, try ta focus here willya? Ah'm sorry Volstagg, she gets like this sometimes. It's as cute as a doe's eyes, but after awhile..." Rogue just shook her head, a bemused smile on her face.


    OOC - At work today, so replies will come to anything late in the day, if at all.
    Last edited by michalecs; 05-10-2012 at 09:24 AM.

  6. #66
    A hank of Hank Josh M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Oxford PA
    Posts
    4,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Skull View Post
    "Who's this, Fei-Long? Your groupie?"
    "Phil Coulson, S.H.I.E.L.D Agent.” He say showing his badge. “Part time movie critic on my blog, Coulson’s corner.

    “Fei Long Frowns. “I’m stuck with a movie nerd. How great is that?” He rolls his eyes.



    Coulson continues. “I’ve currently have my views of The Human Centipede one and two up on my blog, and my next movie is going to be The cult classic Unbreakable. It’s one not to miss.”
    They're coming! Sign-ups for Traitor Games: Traitormania, is here

  7. #67
    Whiz Kids Vs. Witchcraft! tangentman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    10,275

    Default

    "Darlings, you simply can't organize it without consulting the sensational Sersi first!

    Right?"




    A fashionable, raven-haired beauty in skin-tight--and skin-baring--emerald sashayed through the player ranks. Sersi casually touched everyone here or there, laughing gaily as she greeted them. "Rogue! Kiss-kiss, sweetie! Love the retro hair! It's so outrageous!

    Captain Britain! Lovely to see you again! When you see Meggan, tell her I said 'shame on her' for skipping this party! Keep those brawny shoulders handy--I may need your help with the solid gold centerpiece later!

    Tony, darling!"
    Sersi stopped before Stark and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "It's been too long since that last Avenger affair! Speaking of affairs, you just keeping getting more handsome every time I see you! Watch out, Pepper, I just might steal him for my date!" The immortal socialite winked impishly at Pepper Potts. "Kidding, dear, just kidding!

    Volstagg, my word, have you lost weight?!"
    Before Sersi could shmooze the Asgardian heavyweight, though, one of the host's minions interrupted her. A nervous looking fellow of skin-color not found in nature hurriedly whispered. Sersi's tastefully-plucked eyebrows rose. "What? This isn't a party? We're here to solve a murder mystery--not dinner theater fare, but actual MURDERS?

    Oh pooh!"
    An emerald-hued lower lip petulantly poked out.

    From the back, a furious squawking preceded an enormous clang of pots and pans. "WAGH, WAA-WAA-WAA-WAGH! I'm NOT the main cwouwse--I'm a guest!" Donald Duck exploded out of the kitchen, a sauce pan clinging to his mallard pate! He leaped over a clutching sous-chef, clanging the poor man with a quick pan to head for his troubles!



    Donald glared with no shortage of ire at the kitchen staff. "And there's mowe where THAT came from! QWAGH! PLLLBT!" Donald stuck his tongue out at the harried staff with the duck equivalent of a raspberry. "Go on now!" He brushed off ruffled feathers and waddled over to Sersi.

  8. #68
    Bow down, insects Jeremi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Main Land
    Posts
    12,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Donald glared with no shortage of ire at the kitchen staff. "And there's mowe where THAT came from! QWAGH! PLLLBT!" Donald stuck his tongue out at the harried staff with the duck equivalent of a raspberry. "Go on now!" He brushed off ruffled feathers and waddled over to Sersi.
    “Yes, Mr Duck is one of my guests.” Jedah would motion towards the door at the left in the entrance hall. “Through those door you will find the dining hall for anyone who feels they need nourishment. From there you can move to the mansion proper, but as I said...going too far would be ill advised. Who knows what you might find.”

  9. #69
    Elder Member Froggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!
    Posts
    53,855

    Default

    Megaman sees BBA mega man and shakes his head in disbelief. "hey! I'M MEGA MAN" he tells the...it looks like a robot?
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

  10. #70
    Bow down, insects Jeremi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Main Land
    Posts
    12,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eh? View Post
    Megaman sees BBA mega man and shakes his head in disbelief. "hey! I'M MEGA MAN" he tells the...it looks like a robot?
    Mega Man's eye would twitch as he heard this. "Now listen here..." He started to turn around towards the sound. "There's only one Mega Man and that's m- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH?!" He'd look at shock at the miniature Blue Bomber. He'd poke at little Mega Man's helmet. "You're me?! Or am I you?! Gaaaah! This is giving me a headache!"

  11. #71
    A hank of Hank Josh M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Oxford PA
    Posts
    4,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sersi View Post
    "Darlings, you simply can't organize it without consulting the sensational Sersi first!

    Right?"


    A fashionable, raven-haired beauty in skin-tight--and skin-baring--emerald sashayed through the player ranks. Sersi casually touched everyone here or there, laughing gaily as she greeted them.

    Tony, darling!"[/COLOR][/FONT] Sersi stopped before Stark and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "It's been too long since that last Avenger affair! Speaking of affairs, you just keeping getting more handsome every time I see you! Watch out, Pepper, I just might steal him for my date!" The immortal socialite winked impishly at Pepper Potts. [COLOR="#008000"][FONT=Arial]"Kidding, dear, just kidding!
    "What? This isn't a party? We're here to solve a murder mystery--not dinner theater fare, but actual MURDERS?

    Oh pooh!"
    An emerald-hued lower lip petulantly poked out.

    Fei Long was alerted by the raven haired beauty. “Agent Coulson, who's the Socialite?” He asks.


    "Hmm.” Coulson say, looking at his watch. He presses a few buttons then a hologram appears, showing a picture of Sersi, along with info. “Well, the S.H.I.E.L.D date base says she’s Sersi. She’s a powerful ally to S.H.I.E.L.D“ Phil smiles. “And easy on the eyes as well.” He puts his shades on.
    They're coming! Sign-ups for Traitor Games: Traitormania, is here

  12. #72
    Whiz Kids Vs. Witchcraft! tangentman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    10,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Coulson
    Fei Long was alerted by the raven haired beauty. “Agent Coulson, who's the Socialite?” He asks.


    "Hmm.” Coulson say, looking at his watch. He presses a few buttons then a hologram appears, showing a picture of Sersi, along with info. “Well, the S.H.I.E.L.D date base says she’s Sersi. She’s a powerful ally to S.H.I.E.L.D“ Phil smiles. “And easy on the eyes as well.” He puts his shades on.
    Sersi placed a delicate finger over her lips. In a conspiratorial stage-whisper, she said, "Shh! Mustn't let word of my inter-dimensional escapades get out! Some people still won't let that incident with 'Ultraforce' go!"
    Who needs CoTM when you can have a Skullie?

    I am Tangent Man! I do not care!

  13. #73
    Elder Member Froggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!
    Posts
    53,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Mega Man's eye would twitch as he heard this. "Now listen here..." He started to turn around towards the sound. "There's only one Mega Man and that's m- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH?!" He'd look at shock at the miniature Blue Bomber. He'd poke at little Mega Man's helmet. "You're me?! Or am I you?! Gaaaah! This is giving me a headache!"
    Megaman knocked BBA Mega man's finger away. "I'm me you oversized overweight knockoff!" he'd say, causing Ultron to laugh.

    "HAHA, MAYBE HE IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO DIMINUTIVE DIGITAL DENIZEN?"
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

  14. #74
    Bow down, insects Jeremi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Main Land
    Posts
    12,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
    Megaman knocked BBA Mega man's finger away. "I'm me you oversized overweight knockoff!" he'd say, causing Ultron to laugh.

    "HAHA, MAYBE HE IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO DIMINUTIVE DIGITAL DENIZEN?"
    "It's a glandular problem!" He defended himself. "B-besides, I'm your senior! That makes you my knock-off! So there."

    D-Man would step up and try to calm him down. "That's not the superhero way, Mega Man! Why I bet he's just a big fan of yours dressing up as his idol."

  15. #75
    A hank of Hank Josh M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Oxford PA
    Posts
    4,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tangentman View Post
    Sersi placed a delicate finger over her lips. In a conspiratorial stage-whisper, she said, "Shh! Mustn't let word of my inter-dimensional escapades get out! Some people still won't let that incident with 'Ultraforce' go!"

    Coulson Walk to the raven haired vixen. “S.H.I.E.L.D Agent Phil Coulson.” He extends his hand. “I don’t know if you remember, but now that I think about it, we met at Mr. Stark’s fourth of July party. You looked ravishing in that green cocktail dress. “He blushes. “I don’t remember much of it after the fireworks.” He laughs awkwardly. “I was off duty and had too many shots of Tequila. After that, all I remember is waking up in Stark’s Bathroom. I also think I drank the worm. ”He Looks down. “Not my proudest moment.”
    They're coming! Sign-ups for Traitor Games: Traitormania, is here

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •