Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    [COLOR="#008000"]"Anna Marie. Though Ah go by the moniker of Rogue anymore. A true pleasure, Miss Hart."

"So, what do ya do for a livin'? I'm a photographer. I used to specialize in the paranormal, but then I switched to celebrity gossip. I'm gonna be the best tabloid photographer the world's ever seen!" Lotta replied.

Betty overheard Lotta's speech. "It sounds to me like here, you'll have more opportunities for paranormal photographs. You do still have your camera with you?"

"Reckoncourse!" Lotta said with a smile. She quickly took a few photos of Jedah, of Rogue, and of Rogue's unusual companion.
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 05-09-2012 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post

"So, what do ya do for a livin'? I'm a photographer. I used to specialize in the paranormal, but then I switched to celebrity gossip. I'm gonna be the best tabloid photographer the world's ever seen!" Lotta replied.

Betty overheard Lotta's speech. "It sounds to me like here, you'll have more opportunities for paranormal photographs. You do still have your camera with you?"

"Reckoncourse!" Lotta said with a smile. She quickly took a few photos of Jedah, of Rogue, and of Rogue's unusual companion.
    "Well, Ah can't say as Ah have what you'd call an ordinary job... Not a nine-to-five kinda gal. Ah reckon bodyguard, troubleshooter, any such name would do me right. Roll here, well ya can see she's right good at cleanin. Don't misjudge her, she can pack a whallop if ya know what I mean..."

"I only beat up the people who need beating up, and nobody else, Miss Rogue. Don't go telling stories about me, it's not nice!" Roll insisted, wiping down some statuary, intending to get the whole place spotless in record time.

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Megaman, spotting his sister ran over to her

Ultron, seeing the mutant Rogue, remained defensive, staying back and readying himself. "Roll? Is that really you sis?" The Blue Bomber asked in shock
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Megaman, spotting his sister ran over to her

Ultron, seeing the mutant Rogue, remained defensive, staying back and readying himself. "Roll? Is that really you sis?" The Blue Bomber asked in shock

"Of course it's me, Mega! I've been traveling with Miss Rogue here for a little while since we figured out something really, really wrong was going on! Who's the other robot? He looks mean, more like one of Wily's... are you sure he's okay?" She indicated Ultron who was hanging back.

"Ultron. You're right to doubt him, Roll. He's one bad dude. Ah wouldn't be surprised if he has a little somethin' ta do with all this nonsense..."

Megaman smiled and hugged his sister, glad to see a familiar face. He then thought on Ultron, his...foe? ally? he didn't really know the guy but if his sister trusted this Rogue and she said he was a baddie, then he might be. "He's fine physically sis but mentally I think he's just like a wily bot"

Ultron laughed at Rogue's statement. "FOOLISH FLESH BAG MUTIE, I HAVE NOT A THING TO DO WITH THIS, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO FINALLY LAY WASTE TO THE AVENGERS AND MY FOUL CREATOR HANK PYM WHEN I WAS TRANSPORTED HERE WITH THE SMALL ROBOT KNOWN AS MEGAMAN!"

Megaman put his hands up to his helmet. "Do you always have to yell?"

Ultron replied by getting low, into megaman's face and saying YES! YES I DOOO

Straight up Henching, yo The Purple Skull's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jedah View Post
    “The war you speak of, Asgardian, has gone on for quite some time now. As we Earth-Vulgus has already been swallowed by the Chaos Lord as has Earth-194X. A direct approach would be most useless, but this will give the worlds a fighting chance to remove his influence.”[/CENTER]

"Though you seem to be looking out for our safety, something about you seems....sinister. Tell us of your origins."

Meanwhile....

Quote Originally Posted by Fei Long View Post
    “Hmm, A different kind of challenge for me to challenge myself! I like it!" Fei Long Shouts.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Mr. Kung-Fu Action Star. Here to steal the spotlight from us REAL fighters again, huh?"

Captain Commando...And The Avengers? - New Avengers #77!
    Last edited by The Purple Skull; 05-09-2012 at 04:40 PM.
    Keep Calm & Hail HYDRA
    A.I.M. At Me Bro

The Traitor Game: Restless In Rapture

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Megaman smiled and hugged his sister, glad to see a familiar face. He then thought on Ultron, his...foe? ally? he didn't really know the guy but if his sister trusted this Rogue and she said he was a baddie, then he might be. "He's fine physically sis but mentally I think he's just like a wily bot"

Ultron laughed at Rogue's statement. "FOOLISH FLESH BAG MUTIE, I HAVE NOT A THING TO DO WITH THIS, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO FINALLY LAY WASTE TO THE AVENGERS AND MY FOUL CREATOR HANK PYM WHEN I WAS TRANSPORTED HERE WITH THE SMALL ROBOT KNOWN AS MEGAMAN!"

Megaman put his hands up to his helmet. "Do you always have to yell?"

Ultron replied by getting low, into megaman's face and saying YES! YES I DOOO

"Don't pay attention to the bot. He's finally snapped his cap. He'll be sparkin' and fallin' apart any time now..."

"Oh, I've seen robots do that before. It's very messy, so if you're going to explode Mister Ultron, can you please do it outside? I just got this place cleaned up!"

"YOU DARE TELL THE UNIVERSALLY FEARED ULTRON WHAT TO DO? I AM A TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR OF TITANIC PROPORTI-WULP!"

Ultron was cut off as Megaman lifted him off his feet. "you heard my sister Ultron, if you're going to explode do it far away from them but close enough that I can copy your power before you go"

"Copy my what?"

"You know your power, like if youg ot a special attack or shield, do you have any of that?"

Ultron laughed at megaman's question, raucous laughter

Quote Originally Posted by Ultron View Post
    "YOU DARE TELL THE UNIVERSALLY FEARED ULTRON WHAT TO DO? I AM A TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR OF TITANIC PROPORTI-WULP!"

Ultron laughed at megaman's question, raucous laughter
    Volstagg approached Ultron.

"Ultron. My brother-in-arms, Thor, has spoken much of his...conflicts with you. You, I am certain, cannot be trusted. Know this, machine, try anything here, and you will taste the unforgiving steel of my sword."

"Ah this chump doesn't seem so tough!"

"Ultron once slaughtered an entire country in Midgard."

"....Okay, so you got this, right?"

At last! Spider-Man teams up with Frank West - Marvel Team-Up #205!
    Keep Calm & Hail HYDRA
    A.I.M. At Me Bro

From the sides, two people watched the resultant chaos in varying degrees of shock, indifference...Or confusion.

In this case, most of it came from the woman in the leotard and red beret-wearing member of Delta Red. Oh sure, she was used to some strange and unusual sights...The pink-gi clad fighter being one of them, but this?

Next to her, clad in a costume reflecting the Union Jack, and the reason she attached herself to him, Captain Britain would look over everything with a weary eye. The more things change....And aloud he spoke.

"How very peculiar."

"Oh, quite sir."

Silence reigned once more, as both looked at everything once more as they fell into a comfortable sort of quiet before Cammy spoke.

"Perhaps we should meet the others?"

"Oh, if we must."

He sighed inwardly. Here we go again....
    "Too bright a shine, draws eyes of envy."

-Golbez

Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Skull View Post
    Volstagg approached Ultron.

"Ultron. My brother-in-arms, Thor, has spoken much of his...conflicts with you. You, I am certain, cannot be trusted. Know this, machine, try anything here, and you will taste the unforgiving steel of my sword."

"Ah this chump doesn't seem so tough!"

"Ultron once slaughtered an entire country in Midgard."

"....Okay, so you got this, right?"

"Volstagg, Right? I think I seen you somewhere before. Blondie mentioned ya at least ah think. So, we clear on this ya oversized roombah? Slow your roll, or Roll and the rest of us here will do it for ya, got it?"

"That's right you big meanie! Don't think because you're big and shiny and got a evil grin permanently on your face that you can boss us around!" Roll contributed accusingly.

"Hey! Big meanies huh?!I'm shaking in my 'boots' kid! Hahahahahah!! Carnage cackled as he glanced at Roll. "We are just 'terrified' aren't we big guy?" Carnage mocked looking up at Nemesis who glanced around at his surroundings having only been recently engaged in a battle with Jill Valentine.
    Last edited by Nicker; 05-09-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    "Volstagg, Right? I think I seen you somewhere before. Blondie mentioned ya at least ah think. So, we clear on this ya oversized roombah? Slow your roll, or Roll and the rest of us here will do it for ya, got it?"

"Ha Ha, yes! And you would be Rogue of the heroic Men of X, correct? That little hell-raiser, Wolverine, speaks highly of you. And any friend of Wolverine is a friend of Volstagg!"

"Volstagg, buddy, why didn't you introduce me to your friend yet?"

"Odin's eye! The pink-clad mortal's teeth shine brighter than the golden city of Asgard itself!"

"Hiya doin. Dan Hibiki's name. You know I run my dojo?"

Wesker invades Utopia! - Resident Evil-X #1
    Last edited by The Purple Skull; 05-09-2012 at 06:38 PM.
    Keep Calm & Hail HYDRA
    A.I.M. At Me Bro

Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    "Hey! Big meanies huh?!I'm shaking in my 'boots' kid! Hahahahahah!! Carnage cackled as he glanced at Roll. "We are just 'terrified' aren't we big guy?" Carnage mocked looking up at Nemesis who glanced around at his surroundings having only been recently engaged in a battle with Jill Valentine.

"I don't think I was talking to you, but you do seem to have a lot in common with that meanie over there..." She pointed to Ultron."I mean look just change the color and you could be brothers!"

"Hah! I have enough brothers and if I remember right a sister too!! And hey I'll let ya in a little secret." Carnage then looked around before with a devlish grin on his face walked a little closer. "They are all as crazy as meeeeee!!" Carnage laughed.
    Last edited by Nicker; 05-09-2012 at 06:25 PM.