Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Looking forward to this The Flash is my favourite character and I'm really liking the new rogues designs

So Marcus To is drawing Flash 10 and 11 while Manapul draws the annual. I thought this was going to be an annoying thing where DC then has to get someone else to draw Batwing while this is going on. Turns out, To is going to be a rock star and double up. So respect to Marcus To.

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/marc...h-fill-in.html

That's great news. I love Marcus To's artwork.
    Characters come and go, revamped and revisited. But as long as you enjoyed them, remember them and continue to appreciate them, then that character, your hero or heroine, will always exist.

Found this pic on To's Tumblr:

I really like how he draws Barry, his art has a similar personality / flavor as Manapul's. A fill-in on this title was inevitable at some point and To is a great artist who should hopefully fit in very nicely.

If Brian Buccellato is reading this, are you still coloring the book during To's issues? Or a different colorist as well? If Booch is still doing the coloring that would be a nice way to maintain some consistency with the art, but without Manapul's inking maybe the whole thing would look too different no matter how it's colored.

I do know that Manapul is still providing layouts, and Manapul & Buccellato are still writing for To's issues, so they are doing all they can to promote consistency, which is much appreciated.
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

I sort of miss the technology aspect of the rogues. Now wWzard, Cold and Glider all appear to be magical Meta-humans.

At least Mirror Master still has his gun!

Quote Originally Posted by WaveHeater View Post
    I sort of miss the technology aspect of the rogues. Now wWzard, Cold and Glider all appear to be magical Meta-humans.

At least Mirror Master still has his gun!
    Heatwave got his flamethrower too. I don't mind the meta change...
    Last.FM || Favorite Hero: Aquaman || Favorite Neutral: Red Hood || Favorite Villain: Black Manta