Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by doodads View Post
    Welcome to the forum. This place is filled with people who act like Wolverine kidnapped their families, so good luck. I enjoy him as well. Check em out for sure btw.
    I know, right? It's just that The Avengers had to pilfer Logan to make the book likable and now, with AvX, he basically ends up a traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by mizark70 View Post
    Hello, new to the forum. Saturday i went to my local comic shop for FCBD when i seen this comic. Wolverine has always been my fav comic book hero and i have enjoyed his other comics. But i was not able to get into this series for some reason. Does it get better or should i not even waste my time and money on it?
    Hey man! Don't listen to everyone else, it's just Avengers vs X-Men fanboys that are getting on Wolverine's case. Plenty of people here love him! (myself included!)

That being said, the Wolverine: Best there Is 12 issue series just isn't that good. It's not your fault. The writer just wasn't very good. I recommend Wolverine and The X-Men, Uncanny X-Force, or any of Jason Aaron's run for some quality Wolverine!
    Wolvie616 is Mozambiquey

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    I know, right? It's just that The Avengers had to pilfer Logan to make the book likable and now, with AvX, he basically ends up a traitor.
    I don't worry, it's the classic marvel troll, he'll end up playing a big role and looking great by the end.

There will be lots of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by wolvie616 View Post
    Hey man! Don't listen to everyone else, it's just Avengers vs X-Men fanboys that are getting on Wolverine's case. Plenty of people here love him! (myself included!)
    Quote Originally Posted by doodads View Post
    I don't worry, it's the classic marvel troll, he'll end up playing a big role and looking great by the end.
    There will be lots of salt.
    Right on, bubs!

That last issue was simply incredible, why the hell didn't they let this guy write Astonishing X-Men? His Emma Frost was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    That last issue was simply incredible, why the hell didn't they let this guy write Astonishing X-Men? His Emma Frost was amazing.
    Last issue of the best there is?