View Poll Results: Who is the puppet master behind F.A.C.T.?

Voters
19. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Baron Hemut Zemo

2 10.53%
  • Baron Wolfgang Strucker

0 0%
  • Count Nefaria

0 0%
  • the Crimson Cowl [Justine Hammer]

1 5.26%
  • Doctor Doom

0 0%
  • Egghead

3 15.79%
  • the Grandmaster

0 0%
  • Graviton

0 0%
  • the Kingpin

0 0%
  • Morgan le Fay

2 10.53%
  • Norman Osborn

1 5.26%
  • the Purple Man

3 15.79%
  • OTHER (someone not on the list, but established)

2 10.53%
  • OTHER... (someone new)

0 0%
  • F.AC.T. is the overall villain as a group, with no one leader

5 26.32%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Maybe it's Morgan le Fey to play off the very first Dark Avengers arc..
    Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Constantine, Earth-2, Suicide Squad, Phantom Stranger, Forever Evil, Rogues Rebellion, Arkham War, ARGUS, Iron Man & Unity. Trades: Saga, East of West & Lazarus.

Default Who is the puppet master "manipulating the Dark Avengers for a secret purpose"???

Even though I voted F.A.C.T, whatever happened to Congressman Woodman (who Andy Diggle featured in Thunderbolts as Norman Osborn disbanded them {and set up his Black Op 'Bolts [Paladin, Black Widow, Nuke, Mr.X, Headsman, Ant Man (Eric O'Grady)]} Norman, told Woodman to pound salt) well this Congressman Woodman happens to be affiliated with HYDRA http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HYDRA, and if Congressman Woodman heads up F.A.C.T, lets just say it will not be pretty but I could be wrong.

Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I'd go with Zemo,
    PLEASE Let this be it. It would be awesome if it's Zemo.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by crossbones View Post
    you'd probably like it best if it was Iceman, bitter about his off panel gay break up from Boomerang. since, according to you, both of those characters are flaming homosexuals.
    Wow. Way to be offensive.
    X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    To be fair, his screen name is named after the neo-nazi villain of Cap...

To be fair, his screen name is named after the neo-nazi villain of Cap...
    I wonder if he's from North Carolina, as well...?
    X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    that wasn't actually meant to be offensive.

if you've read his posts, Kieran_Frost often tells us that both Iceman and Boomerang are supposedly "in the closet". i'm fairly certain he would actually be pleased if the scenario mentioned in my post came to be.

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

I'd go with Zemo, but I'm sure it'll be someone unexpected.
    As long as the revelation isn't as epically disappointing as Justine Hammer, I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by CTpitch View Post
    OSBORN!!!!
    *Shakes fist
    LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    It could be Purple Man. I hope its not. I know editorial seems to be pushing him to be Luke's arch. even though I don't really see it
    I completely forgot about the Luke Cage/Purple Man connection. Ohhhh... this adds to the possibility it could be him (he's still at large, right? after Villains for Hire? I stopped reading before the end).

Quote Originally Posted by One More Day View Post
    Maybe Moonstone? I don't want her to become a full fledged villain but seeing as how Parker has forgotten about her I would settle for her having a big role even in a villainous role
    The moment I read this I thought = BRILLIANT!!! A VERY valid possibility is F.A.C.T. is run by the "Timebolts"?
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revengeance View Post
    This current "Dark Avengers" are a joke. The Sentry WAS Dark Avengers.
    See I really enjoyed the Osborn mini-series; so both June and Ai Apaec thrill me. I didn't care for the Hawkeye: Blind Spot mini-series (in-fact I stopped reading one issue before the end... I was that unimpressed); so Trickshot holds little sway. Ragnarok COULD be awesome... it depends how he is developed. And Skaar should be Daken's boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fury View Post
    Maybe it's Morgan le Fey to play off the very first Dark Avengers arc..
    I like this idea too.

Quote Originally Posted by arachne_azure View Post
    Even though I voted F.A.C.T, whatever happened to Congressman Woodman (who Andy Diggle featured in Thunderbolts as Norman Osborn disbanded them {and set up his Black Op 'Bolts [Paladin, Black Widow, Nuke, Mr.X, Headsman, Ant Man (Eric O'Grady)]} Norman, told Woodman to pound salt) well this Congressman Woodman happens to be affiliated with HYDRA http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HYDRA, and if Congressman Woodman heads up F.A.C.T, lets just say it will not be pretty but I could be wrong.
    I want to know where Dallas is? She was ALSO on that panel with Congressman Woodman. Interesting about the HYDRA connection; since Baron Strucker has previously been "the puppet master" behind Scourge. Or maybe it's Andreas back from the dead? I really like this Congressman Woodman link. Maybe HE has Yelena?
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Morgan Le Fey could be done, as a resulting fallout of the T-bolts in Camelot.

My bets are on Moses Magnum. What're the odds on that?

Satana, John Walker (btw the irony of his last name just hit me), and Crossbones aren't far-fetched possibilities, and any of them could make for interesting stories.

But as a previous post mentioned, the Sentry WAS the Dark Avengers. I'm gonna just throw this one out there, but Cloc is the puppet master behind it all. And the Thunderbolts tower will be the new location of the Sentry's tower.
    The List: (New, Secret &) Avengers (+ Academy), Uncanny X-Force, Uncanny X-Men, X-Men Legacy, Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Deadpool, Secret Warriors, SHIELD, Heroes for Hire, Deadpool, Wolverine

But in all likelihood, it will probably be Zemo or Purple Man...or both. And they are trying to form the Purple Avengers, not Dark.
    The List: (New, Secret &) Avengers (+ Academy), Uncanny X-Force, Uncanny X-Men, X-Men Legacy, Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Deadpool, Secret Warriors, SHIELD, Heroes for Hire, Deadpool, Wolverine