View Poll Results: Who is the puppet master behind F.A.C.T.?

Voters
19. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Baron Hemut Zemo

2 10.53%
  • Baron Wolfgang Strucker

0 0%
  • Count Nefaria

0 0%
  • the Crimson Cowl [Justine Hammer]

1 5.26%
  • Doctor Doom

0 0%
  • Egghead

3 15.79%
  • the Grandmaster

0 0%
  • Graviton

0 0%
  • the Kingpin

0 0%
  • Morgan le Fay

2 10.53%
  • Norman Osborn

1 5.26%
  • the Purple Man

3 15.79%
  • OTHER (someone not on the list, but established)

2 10.53%
  • OTHER... (someone new)

0 0%
  • F.AC.T. is the overall villain as a group, with no one leader

5 26.32%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Question Who is the puppet master "manipulating the Dark Avengers for a secret purpose"???

In the most recent interview with Jeff Parker about the Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers; he alludes to the team being played/manipulated for some purpose:

PARKER: Luke Cage is ready to take a break from his duties and has been given the perfect point to opt out -- but chooses the opposite. He knows something wrong is going down and he does not like being manipulated.

PARKER: Like Luke, they both know something is horribly wrong and the Thunderbolts are being used for a secret purpose. Both have been great about playing ball with the authorities, but now you'll see what they can do when they don't trust those people and can use their skills to get answers.

So who do you think is going to be revealed as the grand puppet master of the program? Who put Crossbones on the team, who gave Melissa the Underbolts, who is behind F.A.C.T.? Will it be an old Thunderbolts foe? The team has a history for some dark villain being the overall backer (Zemo, Strucker, Osborn); so will it be one of them, or another of Marvel's uber-kind?

WHO IS THE PUPPET MASTER???
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    In the most recent interview with Jeff Parker about the Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers; he alludes to the team being played/manipulated for some purpose:

PARKER: Luke Cage is ready to take a break from his duties and has been given the perfect point to opt out -- but chooses the opposite. He knows something wrong is going down and he does not like being manipulated.

PARKER: Like Luke, they both know something is horribly wrong and the Thunderbolts are being used for a secret purpose. Both have been great about playing ball with the authorities, but now you'll see what they can do when they don't trust those people and can use their skills to get answers.

So who do you think is going to be revealed as the grand puppet master of the program? Who put Crossbones on the team, who gave Melissa the Underbolts, who is behind F.A.C.T.? Will it be an old Thunderbolts foe? The team has a history for some dark villain being the overall backer (Zemo, Strucker, Osborn); so will it be one of them, or another of Marvel's uber-kind?

I'd go with Zemo, but I'm sure it'll be someone unexpected.

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

OTHER MAJOR AVENGERS FOES (the Thunderbolts have NOT faced... yet...)
    • the Collector
    • Grim Reaper
    • Immortus
    • Korvac
    • Legion of the Unliving
    • Loki
    • Master Pandemonium
    • Nebula
    • Super Adaptoid
    • Supreme Intelligence
    • Thanos
    • Ultron
    • Zodiac

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I'd go with Zemo, but I'm sure it'll be someone unexpected.
    I think it might be Zemo BUT it's just too obvious; and his actions in Captain America and Hawkeye: Blind Spot seem to imply he's not got his fingers in the Thunderbolts pie UNLESS all this time Ghost has been his spy? That WOULD be interesting.

I like the idea of Egghead. It will tie in Trickshot in a major way AND he's a massive villain who hasn't be around for a long time, and has history with Pym. It would be uber-awesome to have such a major villain return in Thunderbolts.
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Season 2 of Blue Estate CTpitch's Avatar

OSBORN!!!!

*Shakes fist
    A Happy supporter of Indie comics and B-list heroes

Check out the Death to Comics Podcast...if you dare

I'll go with Purple Man.

X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches

It better not be Osborn. He needs more of a break. We had Dark Reign. Than Bendis just brought him back in the last Avengers arc, which saw his return way too soon. No need to oversaturate him.

It could be Purple Man. I hope its not. I know editorial seems to be pushing him to be Luke's arch. even though I don't really see it

Maybe Moonstone? I don't want her to become a full fledged villain but seeing as how Parker has forgotten about her I would settle for her having a big role even in a villainous role

Quote Originally Posted by One More Day View Post
    Maybe Moonstone? I don't want her to become a full fledged villain but seeing as how Parker has forgotten about her I would settle for her having a big role even in a villainous role

No chance. Moonstone doesn't strike me as that evil, nor does she strike me as a genius capable of manipulating this number of characters to this degree while remaining undetected

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    No chance. Moonstone doesn't strike me as that evil, nor does she strike me as a genius capable of manipulating this number of characters to this degree while remaining undetected
    Actually...what if that's her plan with manipulating the timestream?

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Actually...what if that's her plan with manipulating the timestream?
    Jeff Parker is truly evil if that's the case

you'd probably like it best if it was Iceman, bitter about his off panel gay break up from Boomerang. since, according to you, both of those characters are flaming homosexuals.

This current "Dark Avengers" are a joke. The Sentry WAS Dark Avengers.

The Hood!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

BANNED

I hope it's the Crimson Cowl! or Jolt!