Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Avengers 2: Ant Man/Giant Man, Wasp, War Machine, Black Panther and Mockingbird

Avengers 3: Vision, Wonder Man, Captain Mar-vell, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver

Avengers 4: Doc Sampson, Falcon, Ms. Marvel, Photon and Spider-Man

Avengers 5: Hercules, Sentry, Silver Surfer, Namor, golden age Human Torch, Blue Marvel

Avengers 6: Daredevil, Dr. Strange, Tigra, Spider Woman, Power Man and Iron Fist

Avengers 7: Firestar, Justice and Quasar

Might as well dream big...
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

I believe we can only have so much members in the team at a time, otherwise it'll be too crowded. So some of the original members can stay, while others are replaced. Rotate it like that for the following movies, and voila! Everyone will have their turn eventually.

My Avengers 2 formation:
    Original Members
    -Captain America: Team leader, gotta stay. He can only leave after Bucky's story as Winter Soldier is done and then Bucky can replace Steve as the new captain. Not happening anytime soon, though.
    -Iron Man: He is Tony Stark. Him and Cap have to stay.
    -Black Widow: Gotta keep at least one 'normal' human member in the team.

New Members
    -War Machine: Simply because it's illogical for War Machine to not join the team. He's already available and a good military character, so Cap can be best buddies with Rhodey while maintaining his rivalry with Stark. No need to introduce him to the audience since he's already an established character, so he can join the action right away.
    -Ms. Marvel: The team needs more T&A, and she can replace Thor since they have similar basic powers (super strength, flight), besides, Loki's story with the Avengers is done anyway. Needs a solo movie first, though.
    -Red Hulk: Introduced in the next Hulk movie as a villain, then join the team to replace The Hulk as the team's bouncer.
    Last edited by Danger Loud Prince; 05-11-2012 at 10:48 PM.
    SHSO Squad Name : Danger Loud Prince
    Squad Level : 730+
    Favorite Heroes : Avengers Iron Man / Ghost Rider / Deadpool / War Machine / Avengers Hawkeye / Gambit / Spider-Man Noir

What the...?

I hope they never use Red Hulk. I say go green or stay off the screen.

What the...?

If they want to make 2 billion they could do Avengers vs The X-Men. Split it 50/50 with Fox.

I know, that will never happen.

Thoughts:

Avengers 2 - Add Black Panther, Ms. Marvel, Vision
    Intro BP in a solo movie, and Ms. Marvel in Cap 2 (Hydra energy container explosion)
    Kill off an Avenger (stakes have to be upped) to make room for Ms. Marvel
    Use the time saved on team formation to give BP 15-20 minutes screen time to be a shadowy 'sixth ranger' type of character
    Assuming Ultron is in it, add Vision at the very, very, very end of the film, as part of the resolution of what happens to Ultron.

Avengers 3 - Scott Lang Ant-Man, War Machine
    Use Lang and Rhodey in small support role with no story arcs, about 10 minutes screen time, enough to show up and blow up stuff.
    Keep Vision with a SHIELD-level amount of screen time
    Reduce Thor and Black Widow's screen time to about 25 minutes, and give the extra fives to Ms Marvel and Black Panther
    Keep Cap and Iron Man's screen time the same.
    formerly gammaranger

BANNED

Ok since they can't have Daredevil or Wolverine how about D-man instead?

I would like to again state i am veyr much against War Machine being in the movie.
    Makes Iron Man just a dude in a robot suit.
    2 will probably have a character who isn't white, and while war machine fits that, he wears another friggen robot suit so it doesn't matter.
    This is because it's a big hollywood movie and every star but nick fury, who isn't really on the team, is white.
    And not just a little white, they are white white. This is a big media thing, that can't stand.
    I personaly hope for Black Panther, possibly with a changed name.

I could see Pym and Wasp bringing both a cool story arc, good character interplay and some cool action sequences to a sequel.

Black Panther would be (and always has been) amazingly dull.

Dr. Strange would be awesome too, though more as a peripheral player.

I think the Avengers need more of a gender balance on the team. Either Wasp or Miss Marvel would be a great addition. Personally, I would rather see Miss Marvel join up because she's always been one of my favorites. Since a good deal of the Avengers plot revolved around aliens, I think it would make more sense to have her enter the picture since her powers are derived from aliens. But I wouldn't be disappointed with Wasp either. So long as Marvel adds a bit more diversity to it's lineup, I think there's plenty of room for amazing new stories.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Barton View Post
    Black Panther would be (and always has been) amazingly dull.
    Lies, don't even have to read a comic, go watch the Avengers cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Lies, don't even have to read a comic, go watch the Avengers cartoon.
    Though if you do read the comics, Priests run is in trade.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...