View Poll Results: Should The Black Widow become a crime fighting partner for Spider-Man?

Voters
99. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes

13 13.13%
  • No

86 86.87%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Guardian View Post
    He always was a comedian, not a tragic hero. His story is not a tragedy at all
    Let me guess you know Spidey from Bendis's ultimate run.
    In fact even from there you should atleast know his origin.
    There are little heroes with more tragic origin than him.( Pardon if my english isn't perfect).

Sorry sir but it's the truth.
    Last edited by TheboyinShadows; 05-10-2012 at 04:26 AM.
    The lack of originality will always bother me

Spidey has always been a tragic character. He hides and copes with said tragedy with humor.

In fact, his being the constant Charlie Brown of the MU is what forced me to eventually stop reading his book, despite my ongoing love of the character.

Natasha lives in totally different world than Peter, he is the common man, totally different personality. She lives in the grey world of spies,assassin,cold war history. Dirtier,less superhero banter world.

Plus her and Bucky are good team professionally and good couple that have alot of history together,live in the same shady world.

Naw i would want her own ongoing, story and keep working,being with Bucky who doesnt make her look like his sidekick.
    Pull List:
    The Walking Dead,Fatale,Near Death,Storm Dogs,Happy,BPRD,XO-Manowar
    American Vampire,Animal Man,Swamp Thing
    Daredevil, Winter Soldier,Indestructible Hulk

Quote Originally Posted by Libaax View Post
    Natasha lives in totally different world than Peter, he is the common man, totally different personality. She lives in the grey world of spies,assassin,cold war history. Dirtier,less superhero banter world.

Plus her and Bucky are good team professionally and good couple that have a lot of history together,live in the same shady world.

Naw i would want her own ongoing, story and keep working,being with Bucky who doesn't make her look like his sidekick.
    Spidey has never made anyone his sidekick. And I would also say that Ms. Marvel, Silver Sable, and Spider-Woman are in totally different worlds from Peter Pater as well. Yet he seems to have a mutual connection with each of them. Thus, I would love to see The Black Widow and Spider-Man in a team-up adventure story. If he can have an unlikely partnership with Wolverine, Daredevil, and The Punisher, why can't he have the same with The Black Widow?

Their last team-up adventure together until recently! And that was almost 30 years ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 140-1.jpg  
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 05-14-2012 at 08:50 PM.

You won Darthfury, I want to see a Spidey/Black Widow team-up collection!
    Daredevil, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Black Widow, Moon Knight, Magneto, Punisher, Wonder Woman, The Wake, Batman, Velvet, Jupiter's Legacy, Black Science,Starlight and Zero.

I'm liking the dynamic between Spider-Man and Black Widow in Ends of the Earth, and I'd also like to see them work together more often. Same thing with Silver Sable. That being said, it wouldn't seem right if it happened too often.
    The dreams and ideas of free men are as an army of shadows, and as impossible to strike down...
    "Yes, you're better than you ever were, but I'm still me."

Quote Originally Posted by Libaax View Post

Plus her and Bucky are good team professionally and good couple that have alot of history together,live in the same shady world.

Naw i would want her own ongoing, story and keep working,being with Bucky who doesnt make her look like his sidekick.
    If Natasha and Peter were to become partners, odds are frankly Natasha would try (and likely fail) to make Peter look like her side kick rather than the other way around.

I'd be cool with it if it be more of a platonic than romantic relationship.

Why is this all you ever post about?

Here is a clip on Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, where The Black Widow plays a role in the story. Fast forward the clip to 4:38 because that's the start of Spider-Man's interaction with The Black Widow:

Here is another team-up clip:

Fast forward to 2:03

BANNED

No. It was bad enough when they made Storm Black Panther's sidekick. No need for Black Widow to get the same treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin9977 View Post
    No. It was bad enough when they made Storm Black Panther's sidekick. No need for Black Widow to get the same treatment.
    Storm is not Black Panther's sidekick. And The Black Widow would not be Spider-Man's sidekick either as that would be an insult to Natasha's intelligence. The Black Widow could be an alternate crime fighting partner for Spider-Man in an occasional story-arc. What might be ideal is for The Black Widow to train Spider-Man to be better with his fighting, stealth, and infiltration skills. In this manner, The Black Widow could serve as Spider-Man's mentor, which would be a role that she would gladly embraced.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 05-30-2012 at 01:54 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sm and bw.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	94559
    Daredevil, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Black Widow, Moon Knight, Magneto, Punisher, Wonder Woman, The Wake, Batman, Velvet, Jupiter's Legacy, Black Science,Starlight and Zero.