Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb Avengers Academy Animated?

A Marvel version of DC TV series Young Justice.

With Reptil from Super Hero Squad and X-23 from MVC3, they already have some well know AA members- also both were born on TV, Marvel would just need to Assamble.

What do you think?

BANNED

White Tiger can be included too!

I'm for it. I REALLY want to see animated Hazmat and Mettle. I mean, that would be INCREDIBLE!!!

Just another fan-girl~ OkieDokiLoki's Avatar

A hybrid of Avengers Academy and Young Avengers could be a cool show. But I dunno if the characters are known enough for it to work.
    But on the other hand, the target demographic of kids can relate to well, other kids easier so it could do better than the Avengers cartoon, actually. =.

A school-centric X-Men cartoon could be really good too. Kind-a like how the Wolverine and the X-Men comics are.
    Pull list: Amazing Spider-Man, Deadpool, Scarlet Spider, Defenders, Uncanny X-Force, JiM, W&TXM, Swamp Thing, i Vampire, Adventure Time, Snarked, Avengers vs X-Men

These characters are not nearly on the level of the characters of Young Justice.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    These characters are not nearly on the level of the characters of Young Justice.
    So they should be much more petty?

If that happens, there would only be X23, WT, Reptil. The rest of the students would be some de-aged iconic characters and some new characters created for the show.
    That's how Marvel animation works: instead of exploiting the dozen of teen characters they already have, they create new ones (like Avengers Next or the new Nova and WT) or use known heroes as teens (Iron Man Armored Adventures, Luke and Danny in USM). That way they send a clear message: our comics teen characters suck so much that we are too embarassed to show them in a cartoon.
    Last edited by mugiwara; 05-07-2012 at 03:13 PM.
    Me: Please Marvel, give some spotlight to your 21th century creations instead of killing them every month.
    Marvel: Avengers Arena, lol!
    Classy as always, Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    So they should be much more petty?
    A better version with young characters would be made of... Bucky(before Winter Soldier), Kitty, Jubilee, Cassie, Toro, X-23, and Amedeus Cho. Also you can insert Reptil if you want.
    Last edited by KurtW95; 05-07-2012 at 03:14 PM.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

A better version with young characters would be made of... Bucky(before Winter Soldier), Kitty, Jubilee, Cassie, Toro, X-23, and Amedeus Cho. Also you can insert Reptil if you want.
    Still would go for Hazmat and Mettle.
    ...Bucky? Why not Nomad?

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    ...Bucky? Why not Nomad?
    If you want, but I prefer the real Bucky.

I don't really care for any of Marvel's young hero's personally. All the young X-men characters I enjoyed are petty much adults at this point.

I don't know. The only one I actually know is Robin, and I know of Superboy and Young Flash because they so obviously are the little buddies of their big heroes. If you put Young Vision in there (like young girl Martian Manhunter), Thor Girl (Like uh...Superboy), Spider-Girl (YOUNG FLASH!), Patriot (Yuck), etc, then you've got instantaneous "recognizable" characters, because of their legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Revengeance View Post
    A Marvel version of DC TV series Young Justice.

With Reptil from Super Hero Squad and X-23 from MVC3, they already have some well know AA members- also both were born on TV, Marvel would just need to Assamble.

What do you think?
    I'm game but i guess they will just turn Ultimate spidey into that

Man, I would watch the hell out of an Avengers Academy cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lascoden View Post
    Man, I would watch the hell out of an Avengers Academy cartoon.
    I'd like to see the episode where Striker, Veil, and Hazmat beat the hell out of Red Hood adapted. It would win Emmys!

Young Avengers/RUNAWAYS power hour