Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Peter brings chaos with him

Sits on the shelf! President Kang's Avatar

"Well, I may be dead but at least I can finally cut loose and party in the afterlif-"
    BOOM!
    "Damnit."

Quote Originally Posted by Omnihallows View Post

I cant hope for this, along with the meet between peter and Ultimate gwen and aunt may
    That image would make miles proportionately 5'5, the same height as Ultimate Peter and spider-woman...
    he was then shown significantly shorter than her. Miles is 13 yet he, Ganke, and their roommate look about 4'10. They should at least be 5'2 and that is already shorter than average. I did like the age Samnee gave him, not too old or young.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman 1 View Post
    This should belong to Bagley too. He's been one of the most prolific artist in both books. THE most prolific on ultimate.
    I'll bet Bagley is a little sick of drawing Spider-Man at this point. Plus, I believe he's said he prefers to be on ongoing title rather than minis.
    "RR your powers of Observation are Godlike." - RolandJP

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

From wot I saw and read of her initial USM I knew Pichelli was a really good artist...but looking at those prev pages in the article...have to say, she is certainly one of the very best artists at Marvel right now along the likes of Coipel an art God...SP is his art-Goddess equivalent. I am a lifelong fan. Wicked-gorgeous work!

It's a pity I am sworn off Marvel minis and anything written by Bendis.
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

I pray they release this in an OHC
    Lost In Limbo

Great cover art. I don't mind they look like the next thing they are going to do is make sweet man love to each other....whatever you are into.

Spider-Man stories set in another universes besides the normal 616 universe are usually interesting.And Spider-Man going to the Ultimate universe looks like will be a cool story.
    And Mysterio being the main villain of this story,is just another feature that will make me get at least the first issue.
    Pull List:New Avengers,Thor,Superior Spider-Man,Mighty Avengers,Swamp Thing,Daredevil,Uncanny Avengers,Superior Foes of Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Well he sure as hell doesn't miss you. Because he is dead...
    Quote of the day!
    <insert awesome quote here>

This page... just wow. Pichelli can draw.

Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    From wot I saw and read of her initial USM I knew Pichelli was a really good artist...but looking at those prev pages in the article...have to say, she is certainly one of the very best artists at Marvel right now along the likes of Coipel an art God...SP is his art-Goddess equivalent. I am a lifelong fan. Wicked-gorgeous work!

It's a pity I am sworn off Marvel minis and anything written by Bendis.
    Well you are missing out.

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Man, I really like Miles' costume in that page. The entire thing is pretty cool.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

This is going to be fantastic.

I can only imagine the look on Ultimate Aunt May's face when she sees a grownup version of Peter. Now that people is enough to bring a tear to anyone's eye. Her reaction is well worth buying 10 copies alone of that issue. Would that we all could be so lucky.
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.

Post Editing OCD Confuzzled Mutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majinoaw View Post
    I can only imagine the look on Ultimate Aunt May's face when she sees a grownup version of Peter. Now that people is enough to bring a tear to anyone's eye. Her reaction is well worth buying 10 copies alone of that issue. Would that we all could be so lucky.
    This. And Ultimate MJ too. Peter died in her arms, her reaction on coming across a living, older version of him is going to be freakishly epic and sad.