View Poll Results: Who is your Fav

Voters
40. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Victor Fries / Mr. Freeze

21 52.50%
  • Leonard Snart / Captain Cold

19 47.50%
    BANNED

Default Mr Freeze / Captain Cold - Who is Best and Who is your Fav

Between Mr freeze and Captain Cold, Who is your Fav Character and do you think is the best Character, and what do your think is there best storylines

Veteran Member

After the excellent reinvention of Mr. Freeze in Batman: The Animated Series I was really excited for his inclusion into the comics, unfortunately he quickly returned to be a one dimensional villain.

I would recommend Geoff Johns whole work on Captain Cold, before he started writing The Flash, Cold was mostly used as a laughing stock and later he became one of the most interesting villains of the DCU. Manapul's current take is interesting too.

I'm gonna vote Victor just because Mr. Freeze is who I grew up with since I'm more of a Batman fan, along with Batman TAS and all that.

Mr. Freeze but mostly due to the cartoon.

The comics never seem to ever go all that in depth with him aside from maybe batman Snow and there's a lot of potential there. Hopefully Snyder can work his magic on him in the Batman Annual. As for Captain Cold, he's an OKAY villain but I've never been a huge fan.

I have to go with Captain Cold.

I sometimes feel Mr. Freeze keeps getting tossed around trying to find a way to make him a viable villain. His current appearance in Batman Annual was okay, but Len Snart just has had more history and development behind him.

When written properly, Captain Cold is actually a pretty interesting, complex villain. A bad guy, sure, but someone with his own code of honor. On the minus side, Johns seemed to give him the Mary Sue treatment.

Honestly I don't know if I can really compare them. Personality wise their both totally different villains so it feels a little like apples and oranges

freeze with the new origin or the heart of ice origin?

if it's the new one I'll have to go with captain cold
    Grandparents dead - please no jokes

make mine DC, thanks

Captain Cold is a AMAZING villian when written right.
    Top 5 DC:Wonder Woman,Batman,The Flash,Aquaman,Action Comics

The Captain all the way.

Although I really prefer the Johns version compared to the new Manapul version.
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

Captain Cold is 100x more cooler, pun intended. He's also the Captain/leader of the Rogues. Mister Freeze hardly calls the shots and is mostly a sympathetic villain, while Captain is menacing and a rogue/gangster.
    Last.FM || Favorite Hero: Aquaman || Favorite Neutral: Red Hood || Favorite Villain: Black Manta

BANNED

Assuming we're referring to the classic version and not the reboot version, Captain Cold. He was always one of the most interesting Rogues, while Freeze has seldom been treated as anything but a joke.