Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

I'm hoping batwing lasts 30 issues

Quote Originally Posted by kevink31593 View Post
    Same here. If you love a book, I can totally understand wanting to get more people to read it so it's sales go up and it sticks around. But wanting a book you dislike or aren't interested in to fail and get cancelled makes no sense to me at all.
    It proves they were right and DC was wrong to displace a character they preferred as Batgirl (either Cass or Steph), or it validates their arguement that Babs as Oracle was great and shouldn't have been replaced / erased by this new version of Babsgirl.

You can also see this type of thinking in all the Wally-whiner threads in the general DC Comics forum that constantly complain about Barry being brought back and Wally disappearing, but don't really point out any other problems with the returned attention on Barry. To them, it's all about Wally, and the character that launched the Silver Age and was Wally's mentor / inspiration has zero value to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jr. Wormwood View Post
    Was kinda hoping Batwing's sales would pick up as I've been enjoying that book. Maybe it has a chance of being absorbed into Batman Inc.? Definitely hope BP sticks around, as I think there's a great dynamic between the characters.
    I don't know if Batwing's appearance in Justice League International may help or not.

Post Editing OCD Confuzzled Mutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Or at least Duane Swierczynski, that way he can tell DC lol. I am a Cass fan, never read Steph before, but I really do think this is a great idea to up sales. (as long as they remove Batgirl to add Cass or Steph.)
    This please! Babs doesn't need to be in BoP and her inclusion has done squat for the story AND the sales! Meanwhile, there are starved Steph and Cass fanbases out there just not getting a single iteration of their favorite superheroines. Replacing Barbara with Stephanie or Cassandra on Birds of Prey would be a GENIUS move on DC's part. Give a deprived fanbase what they so dearly want plus give a boost to a deserving, acclaimed series in the process. Two birds, one stone! (No pun intended). Somebody should seriously suggest this idea to Duane S. or DC editorial right away.

... with the High Command Lemurion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kevink31593 View Post
    Same here. If you love a book, I can totally understand wanting to get more people to read it so it's sales go up and it sticks around. But wanting a book you dislike or aren't interested in to fail and get cancelled makes no sense to me at all.
    For me it's an "if" thing.

I don't specifically want books cancelled as a rule, but if a book is going to be cancelled I would rather it be one I dislike than one I like. For example, I would much rather have seen Firestorm or Captain Atom cancelled than OMAC.
    Anyone who thinks DC is bringing back the Silver Age doesn't know what the Silver Age is.

There is no such word as "persay," it's per se, two words, from the Latin.

The Slender Man vampiric_cannibal's Avatar

If there is a limit of 52 ongoings, and a person wants more books with different characters, then it is natural they will wish other books ill to try get their way. Tis unsurprising.
    I would like to say for the record that this is the FIRST TIME I've withheld dong when someone was so desperately asking for some.
    Brian C Wood

BANNED

BoP is the best Batman book, but its at the bottom

You people

Quote Originally Posted by Reginleif View Post
    BoP is the best Batman book, but its at the bottom

You people
    actually Batwing is at the bottom

you racist people

jk
    Check out the Comicfrontline
    The Self-destruction of New 52 FINAL PART