Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    I'm pretty sure that 156.1 is Peter Parker, Spider-Man, which got to 155. Either Mr. Wacker miscounted, or he is including the Flashback issue or something.

As for the OMD status change, my guess is that they skirt around that completely.
    If Mary Jane is in them, I'd rather read about she and Peter married than living in sin.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    I'm pretty sure that 156.1 is Peter Parker, Spider-Man, which got to 155. Either Mr. Wacker miscounted, or he is including the Flashback issue or something.

As for the OMD status change, my guess is that they skirt around that completely.
    I don't know how that number was arrived at -- or why it was given the point-1 designation -- I'm not privy to those decisions.

Nor is my story set in some past era. Aside from a rather important flashback, it is contemporary to recent events in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN.

Here's more ...

Peter Parker, Spider-Man #156.1

Written by ROGER STERN
    Art by ROB DE LATORRE
    Cover by JOHN ROMITA, JR

There are suspicious goings-on at the old Acme Warehouse on Jamaica Bay, and the Amazing Spider-Man is determined to get to the bottom of it ... literally. And Daily Bugle reporter Norah Winters discovers something about Peter Parker's past.

ON-SALE 8/1/2012

(FINAL ORDER CUT-OFF 7/9/2012)

Need I mention that the July date is an important one? If you don't let your Local Comic Shop know that you want a copy before July 9th, you may not be able to find a copy on August 1st.

A word to the wise!

-- Uncle Rog
    Missing any books from Roger Stern's Back List? Click HERE to find out!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Stern View Post
    I don't know how that number was arrived at -- or why it was given the point-1 designation -- I'm not privy to those decisions.

Nor is my story set in some past era. Aside from a rather important flashback, it is contemporary to recent events in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN.

Here's more ...

Peter Parker, Spider-Man #156.1

Written by ROGER STERN
    Art by ROB DE LATORRE
    Cover by JOHN ROMITA, JR

There are suspicious goings-on at the old Acme Warehouse on Jamaica Bay, and the Amazing Spider-Man is determined to get to the bottom of it ... literally. And Daily Bugle reporter Norah Winters discovers something about Peter Parker's past.

ON-SALE 8/1/2012

(FINAL ORDER CUT-OFF 7/9/2012)

Need I mention that the July date is an important one? If you don't let your Local Comic Shop know that you want a copy before July 9th, you may not be able to find a copy on August 1st.

A word to the wise!

-- Uncle Rog
    Thanks for the info.

I was wondering what these point one issues were about.
    I will pre-order it next time i go to my LCS.
    Pull List:New Avengers,Thor,Superior Spider-Man,Mighty Avengers,Swamp Thing,Daredevil,Uncanny Avengers,Superior Foes of Spider-Man.

BANNED

Default Is there more info on the Spidey 50th anniversary issues?

I was ordering my monthlies and saw that there are several one-shots depicting untold tales of Spider-Man. All I could find is this link:
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/05/...of-hulk-smash/

Anyone know more about this?

I don't actually know anything about this, but I was hoping for an over-sized 50th anniversary special with multiple stories and some essays from past creators. I guess I'd settle for this weekly series. Has anyone picked up this year's annual? Does it celebrate the 50th anniversary?

BANNED

Thanks. The search on this forum doesnt pull much since the change last year.

I hope that somebody convinces Ditko to do some kind of artwork, even a pinup..

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    Maybe I'm somehow mistaken.

It would cover the pregnancy era, so maybe they're going to deal with questions about how the Clone Saga played out differently that will be relevant in the coming year.
    Since the reboot, the pregnancy was erased so i doubt it will get mentioned.