Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Will "The Avengers" Assemble A Game With Ubisoft?

A recent domain name registration points towards Marvel Studios teaming with game developer Ubisoft on a project titled "Avengers: Battle For Earth."

Full article here.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    A recent domain name registration points towards Marvel Studios teaming with game developer Ubisoft on a project titled "Avengers: Battle For Earth."

Full article here.
    Actually they did have a video game tie-in. They created the Marvel: Avengers Alliance and released it as a Facebook game.
    It now has over 1 million players on it.

So may be this one will be a tie-in to the next Avengers movie.

Seeing as how most video games based off movies tend to suck with very few exceptions (Goldeneye and Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay being the only ones I can come up with off the top of my head), I'm glad there was no video game released alongside the movie. If they're going to do a game, they should take their time. Actually put some money and effort into it, which sounds logical but given how so many movie based games are rushed it certainly couldn't hurt in this instance.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Seeing as how most video games based off movies tend to suck with very few exceptions (Goldeneye and Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay being the only ones I can come up with off the top of my head), I'm glad there was no video game released alongside the movie. If they're going to do a game, they should take their time. Actually put some money and effort into it, which sounds logical but given how so many movie based games are rushed it certainly couldn't hurt in this instance.
    The first two Spider-Man games.

Or maybe just the second one. The one with an actual open world environment.
    My Yu-Gi-Oh! card
    My magic card
    Magic The Gathering: Evil Ryu

Fear me.
    And my serpent.

The Seven Sins of Star Wars

1: Yoda can beat God
    2: Blaster pistols can blow up planets
    3: Lighsabers are as hot as the sun
    4: Luke Skywalker can move black holes
    5: Star Destroyers can blow up planets
    6: Darth Sidious rips Superman's head off
    7: General Grevious has Force TK

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is not canon to anything. Nor is the new Clone Wars movie.

Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard

"Metaphors? I hate metaphors! That's why my favorite book is Moby Dick. No frou-frou symbolism, just a good simple tale about a man who hates an animal." ~Ron Swanson

Was Transformers: Battle for Cybertron released during a transformers movie release? Its not based on the movie but it was pretty damn sweet.

My favorite part is when you are on the mission with Starscream, Thundercracker and Thunders twin brother and the two brothers start quarreling, "You look stupid flying like that!" and the other retorts, "We look the same!"