Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by EarthPrime View Post
    You'll be pleased to know Trallis that "Chew" is being developed for tv by Showtime (click here to read more)
    very cool. I finally feel like I was ahead of the bandwagon on something!

Savage Dragon, it's crazy that is doesn't have a movie yet. It's just so damn good, and for example Hellboy has two movies, they had a crossover once, I mean where's the funding folks. So freakin' awesome.

Other than that, there's a lot of stuff I'd love to see but would never think would make it, though Sin City gives some hope. For one thing, we have virtually zero female starring comic movies, and the couple that happened were not good. Make 'em happen. Witchblade seems like a good place to start.
    DROKK IT!!

Borderworlds by Don Simpson seems like it could work. I think they already made a Witchblade movie
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

Spawn could be great if done in the vein of the current run. Though McFarlanes already working on that. Supposedly. Maybe. Eventually. One day.

Morning Glories would make an awesome TV show.

Darkness has movie potential i think (also supposedly happening) and granted ive only read 1 issue, but X-O Manowar seems pretty ripe for an adaptation.

How about a B.P.R.D. movie.
    Or even more than that, any of Aspens titles could be adapted. Especially things like Fathom and Scourge.

More great suggestions. Thank you everyone. Please keep them coming.

Hatiko, I think a B.P.R.D. movie would be great, but they appeared in the Hellboy movies, so the movie rights to those characters have already gone. I have been checking out Aspens titles though, there's some potential there! Thanks

Dark-Flux, I agree, Spawn could be awesome, he's one of my favorite characters, but the movie rights to him are tied up. Morning Glories has definite potential, thank you for showing me this title. I agree, it would work well on tv! I also really like the idea of doing "The Darkness", I feel that has potential.

Dark-Flux, I agree, Spawn could be awesome, he's one of my favorite characters, but the movie rights to him are tied up. Morning Glories has definite potential, thank you for showing me this title. I agree, it would work well on tv! I also really like the idea of doing "The Darkness", I feel that has potential.
    It may be a little too late for all those as well.

Aspen has been in the process of making a Fathom movie for a while with Lightstorm Entertainment since 2001.
    Morning Glories has already been in talks with several production companies since last year.
    The Darkness has been "in production" with Dimension Films since 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post
    It may be a little too late for all those as well.

Aspen has been in the process of making a Fathom movie for a while with Lightstorm Entertainment since 2001.
    Morning Glories has already been in talks with several production companies since last year.
    The Darkness has been "in production" with Dimension Films since 2004.
    Well, that's a damn shame to have been beaten to the punch. But on the other hand, these titles have a lot of potential to work, so I'll have my fingers crossed that we get to see them made!

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Well, that's a damn shame to have been beaten to the punch. But on the other hand, these titles have a lot of potential to work, so I'll have my fingers crossed that we get to see them made!

Does anyone have any other suggestions?
    Atomic Robo.

Wormwood Gentleman Corpse

John Byrne's Cold war

John Byrne's Next Men

Mister X

Frank Miller's Ronin

Frank Miller's Matha washington

Or any of the ones I mentioned before which are also good.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    Atomic Robo.

Wormwood Gentleman Corpse

John Byrne's Cold war

John Byrne's Next Men

Mister X

Frank Miller's Ronin

Frank Miller's Matha washington

Or any of the ones I mentioned before which are also good.
    thank you Gryhpon. I looked into your suggestions and they too are good;
    Love & Capes - I like the idea of, it feels like it would be fun
    Kill Shakespeare - Sounds great, but would be best with a REALLY big budget
    Fallen Angel - I like this character, this would work. But DC connections may make it difficult to secure the rights, but I will find out...
    Zombies Calling - There's too may zombie movies at the moment, thought this would make a fun movie
    Nosferatu: Plauge Of Terror - Vampires have been overdone, we need a break. Even though this is WAY cooler than the Twilight-style vampire
    Bram Stoker's Death Ship - would need a BIG budget to do it justice, bigger than we will have
    Atomic Robo - I love the idea of this. We will be looking into it. Thank you
    Wormwood Gentleman Corpse - I'm not sure if this would work as a live action film, animated yes
    John Byrne's Cold War - Love it! This would be great. But would like to see it done with a large budget, we will likely revisit this title later
    John Byrne's Next Men - I'm unsure on this one, but I'll give it another look
    Mister X - This is a good suggestion
    Frank Miller's Ronin & Martha Washington - If it's Frank Miller, it's safe to say that the movie rights have been snapped up

...all great suggestion, thank you. Like I said above, we have made some enquiries

Tryin to think of stufft that hasnt already had something optioned...

Jennifer Blood could be great as a HBO-type series.
    Brubaker's Fatale maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Tryin to think of stufft that hasnt already had something optioned...

Jennifer Blood could be great as a HBO-type series.
    Brubaker's Fatale maybe?
    Jennifer Blood is a good suggestion and we have reached out to them so see if it is available. Fatale on the other hand is owned by Marvel(Disney), so those movie rights are tied up. But a great comic none the less!

thank you Gryhpon. I looked into your suggestions and they too are good;
    Love & Capes - I like the idea of, it feels like it would be fun
    Kill Shakespeare - Sounds great, but would be best with a REALLY big budget
    Fallen Angel - I like this character, this would work. But DC connections may make it difficult to secure the rights, but I will find out...
    Zombies Calling - There's too may zombie movies at the moment, thought this would make a fun movie
    Nosferatu: Plauge Of Terror - Vampires have been overdone, we need a break. Even though this is WAY cooler than the Twilight-style vampire
    Bram Stoker's Death Ship - would need a BIG budget to do it justice, bigger than we will have
    Atomic Robo - I love the idea of this. We will be looking into it. Thank you
    Wormwood Gentleman Corpse - I'm not sure if this would work as a live action film, animated yes
    John Byrne's Cold War - Love it! This would be great. But would like to see it done with a large budget, we will likely revisit this title later
    John Byrne's Next Men - I'm unsure on this one, but I'll give it another look
    Mister X - This is a good suggestion
    Frank Miller's Ronin & Martha Washington - If it's Frank Miller, it's safe to say that the movie rights have been snapped up

...all great suggestion, thank you. Like I said above, we have made some enquiries
    Regarding Fallen Angel. I believe the DC rights reverted to Peter David since IDW has reprinted the DC issues in an IDW omnibus.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Id love to see a Fear Agent movie but the production costs could be an issue for an independent project.
    KingConan|Hellboy|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Fatale|L azarus|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Harbinger|Rai|Unity|XO
    ASW|Batman|GL+C|JL+U|RL|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|DD|MK|Thor

Jennifer Blood is a good suggestion and we have reached out to them so see if it is available. Fatale on the other hand is owned by Marvel(Disney), so those movie rights are tied up. But a great comic none the less!
    You sure on that? Its published my Image, which implies its creator owned. Its not like Criminal/Incognito which are under Marvels Icon imprint.