Default FCBD Avengers Book

Whata up with the FCBD issue of avengers? Maybe I am just stupid but Bucky Cap, he is gone right? I was a little confused about it. Other than that the issue is really good. And a good lead in into Ultron.

Quote Originally Posted by devinofthedead View Post
    Whata up with the FCBD issue of avengers? Maybe I am just stupid but Bucky Cap, he is gone right? I was a little confused about it. Other than that the issue is really good. And a good lead in into Ultron.
    Bucky Cap is gone, yes. The FCBD issue was a reprint of Avengers 12.1 from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Bucky Cap is gone, yes. The FCBD issue was a reprint of Avengers 12.1 from last year.
    oh snap, I'm glad you said that, I had a friend pick me up one cus I chose to get the heroclix thor and not the comic. ( i got ever other FCB that came out yesterday, but the other stores I went too didn't purchase the Avengers issue and only had the Spider-Man one). Was there any other pages aside from the reprint? like some art from upcomming books.
    "I visited Latveria and all I got is a bunch of Doombot heads."

-Deadpool-
    Doomwar # 5

Quote Originally Posted by Jack J Napier View Post
    oh snap, I'm glad you said that, I had a friend pick me up one cus I chose to get the heroclix thor and not the comic. ( i got ever other FCB that came out yesterday, but the other stores I went too didn't purchase the Avengers issue and only had the Spider-Man one). Was there any other pages aside from the reprint? like some art from upcomming books.
    I was looking at the original 12.1 issue and the FCBD reprint earlier today, and they seem to be the same -- ie: No extra pages (or missing pages,

Are we sure its the same comic and not just Bendis recycling the same story again?

(Just razzing ya guys!)

Quote Originally Posted by NathanIrwin View Post
    I was looking at the original 12.1 issue and the FCBD reprint earlier today, and they seem to be the same -- ie: No extra pages (or missing pages,
    thanks for the heads up nathanirwin.
    "I visited Latveria and all I got is a bunch of Doombot heads."

-Deadpool-
    Doomwar # 5

It's an odd one to reprint I mean I understand why they did it (It introduces SWORD and set's up the idea of the secret Avengers) and out of all the Avengers stuff lately it's got the most "done in one" feel to it. Bad guys show up they defeat bad guy, greater evil is revealed who escapes to fight another day.

However the whole thing about how it's a Space knight and Ultron used it to escape his war against the Kree just seems a little too much continuity wise to expect of a new reader. They should have done a simple "Avengers vs Bad guys" story without too much of the hang up's involved to entice new readers.
    "I See Your Passion. Passion Begets Hunger. Hunger Devours Worlds. I Will Never Allow Another World To Fall"

Silver Surfer Speaking To Cable: Cable & Deadpool#10

Would it be too much for Marvel and DC to print 20 pages of all new material for FCBD??
    Mah Sheet: Moon Knight, Thor, Wolfsbane, Paladin, Doc Ock, Black Bolt, Cage, Hawkeye, Sunfire, Boomerang, Hellcat, Shang-Chi, Misty Knight, Bishop, Magik, Cypher

Quote Originally Posted by Hockstatter View Post
    Would it be too much for Marvel and DC to print 20 pages of all new material for FCBD??
    OF COURSE! I mean they got better things to do, like kill off Thor again and bring him back within a month or two!

/sarcasm
    Thing of the naow: Please let Scott Summer die in AVX

Quote Originally Posted by Hockstatter View Post
    Yeah in that regard I thought it was pretty lazy considering DC's efforts.

i just noticed there was some dialog changes (nothing major) and spider-woman got clothes in the FCBD version. still you can see her feet outlined