Default Mysterio's hologram tricks are possible to do in real life

I was watching a concert on yt and I notice they created a Tupac holagram that can dance and move like the real deal. The people who made the holagram are amazing. The point I'm making is holagrams are possible to create in the real world. I bet people who read ASM in the 80's thought Mysterio's tricks are impossible to pull lol.
    Do you find it cool or creepy that a bad guy CAN use holagrams to deceive people(if the technolgy fall into the wrong hands)?

Hologram technology is currently expensive and requires some control over the viewer, to make sure he or she is looking at it from the right angle.

It's unlikely to be used for crime considering the restrictions. It's much easier to actually threaten someone with a gun than to fool them with a hologram of a man with a gun.

Though it might be effective as a tool for constructing a fake alibi.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly,
    Cyberman

Blog,
    What Would Spidey Do?

No holo-cubes like the 90s cartoon version? I'm sad
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

Quote Originally Posted by Fanofthegoblins View Post
    I was watching a concert on yt and I notice they created a Tupac holagram that can dance and move like the real deal. The people who made the holagram are amazing. The point I'm making is holagrams are possible to create in the real world. I bet people who read ASM in the 80's thought Mysterio's tricks are impossible to pull lol.
    Do you find it cool or creepy that a bad guy CAN use holagrams to deceive people(if the technolgy fall into the wrong hands)?
    That wasn't a hologram. It was a Pepper's Ghost. It's a trick that's been around since the 1800s. It's the same stuff in the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. Basically, it's an image projected on a thin, semi-transparent screen.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com