Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Batman New 52

My Opinion > Your Opinion maxpower00044's Avatar

What I hope is done eventually, is for everything to be collected in one big book. Then collect it in order based on the Clock they've been using. I would buy this in an instant, but since I'm collecting everything this month, it's probably the only way I'd get the trade. (hopefully they don't put it on "phone book" paper! HAHAH

Don't even go there.
    Jim Zimmerman
    Co-moderator, CBR Batman Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
    Don't even go there.
    In all seriousness, something like what I just described would be pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
    Good point. That should definitely bring it up to par (page-wise) with the first volume.
    But will they include the back-ups with the regular issue story?

For something like the Two-Face back-up in Detective Comics, I'm not sure it would make any sense.
    "The Call" in Batman 8 might make sense to, but I think we would have to see where the rest of these back-up chapters fit (or not).

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But will they include the back-ups with the regular issue story?

For something like the Two-Face back-up in Detective Comics, I'm not sure it would make any sense.
    "The Call" in Batman 8 might make sense to, but I think we would have to see where the rest of these back-up chapters fit (or not).

The Back-Up "Fall of the House of Wayne", tie into the Court's history with the Wayne family, so I don't see any reason why it wouldn't fit. It would be like "Black Mirror" in format, I'd imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower00044 View Post
    The Back-Up "Fall of the House of Wayne", tie into the Court's history with the Wayne family, so I don't see any reason why it wouldn't fit.
    Depending on how tightly it weaves in to those particular individual issues or not, would it maybe make sense to consider making it a stand-alone tpb? (Not having read those chapters yet makes it hard to really say.)

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Depending on how tightly it weaves in to those particular individual issues or not, would it maybe make sense to consider making it a stand-alone tpb? (Not having read those chapters yet makes it hard to really say.)
    That would be a 32 page trade, hardly bigger than a 3.99 single issue.

Yeah, I think they'll just do what they did with The Black Mirror's backups when they were collectedIt wouldn't make sense to put them in a separate TPB.

This Batman story is one of the best run's I have ever come across in all of comics, in our last issue we talked about the best of the New 52, Batman being on the top of my list.

TomStewDevine - I say yes to Comics.

A Comic Book Look: Our Weekly TV Show on Comics