Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 257
  1. #106
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    she was phoenix at the end of X2 where her eyes changed and took control of the X-men. guessing you didnt watch the 2nd one.
    You mean, the last 30 seconds. The last 30 seconds before she 'died.' I believe I mentioned that in one of my previous posts. And since that was Jean, and not the Phoenix, I don't see the point you're making. Again.

    Forgot. She also didn't mentally control them. She created a wall against the water, and started the X-Jet's engine.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  2. #107
    Senior Member Deadman25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    2,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Syrile Demonthyst View Post
    Dude... I have argued by myself against a dozen people for nearly 30 pages because I will defend my point of view until I no longer feel it needed, or until my mind has been changed. This is not trolling...

    Basically, your argument is this:

    If we put Captain America against Juggernaut (Comics), it is a stomp.
    However, if we put Luke Cage against Juggernaut, the chance of him winning goes up because Luke Cage is stronger...

    Despite the fact that neither of those people have anywhere near the power required to hurt Caine, even in his sleep.
    clap clap clap, right you get my point. chance goes up for X-men winning with Phoenix instead of just Jean. that was my entire point.

  3. #108
    Senior Member Deadman25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    2,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    You mean, the last 30 seconds. The last 30 seconds before she 'died.' I believe I mentioned that in one of my previous posts. And since that was Jean, and not the Phoenix, I don't see the point you're making. Again.
    well then call her Jean, phoenix, what ever in that scenario, still same character and still a powerful feat.

  4. #109
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    well then call her Jean, phoenix, what ever in that scenario, still same character and still a powerful feat.
    She didn't control them. She created a wall and started the Jets engines for them. Facepalm.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  5. #110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    clap clap clap, right you get my point. chance goes up for X-men winning with Phoenix instead of just Jean. that was my entire point.
    Except....
    Wow....
    I am speechless... You are either intentionally not listening or you are just repeating yourself now.
    The different between Captain America and Luke Cage is not a miniscule amount (compared to Caine Marko), it is Nonexistent. There is no difference at all.

    In this case, unless you have some feat of her being able to actually physically harm Thor or Hulk (Or anyone else on the X-Men team being able to harm them) then there is no increase in the chance of the X-Men winning. None. Not a single fraction of a percentage point. Ziltch. For there to be any chance at all they would have to have a kill-condition for either of them, much less both of them.
    Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
    - That is all.

  6. #111
    Senior Member Deadman25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    2,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MorphyVSFischer View Post
    It's a free country. I can join any debate I want thanks.
    And I do not appreciate your accusations of trolling because we disagree with you. Believe it or not there are these things called differences of opinion that people have simply because we disagree with yours does not makes trolls. Point to one post where I insulted you.
    Finally you still haven't admitted wolverine can only win through plot contrivance.
    Joining a debate that does not concern another shows alot about the person. and I am entitled to my opinion to TY verry much. what makes trolls is when others keep posting asking same questions over and over when 1 has already proven their point and answered questions. or even trying to put words in anothers mouth to try to start up things or make the matter worse. I dont know what I did to you, but apparently you arent just responding just to prove a point.

  7. #112
    Senior Member Deadman25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    2,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Syrile Demonthyst View Post
    Except....
    Wow....
    I am speechless... You are either intentionally not listening or you are just repeating yourself now.
    The different between Captain America and Luke Cage is not a miniscule amount (compared to Caine Marko), it is Nonexistent. There is no difference at all.

    In this case, unless you have some feat of her being able to actually physically harm Thor or Hulk (Or anyone else on the X-Men team) then there is no increase in the chance of the X-Men winning. None. Not a single fraction of a percentage point. Ziltch. For there to be any chance at all they would have to have a kill-condition for either of them, much less both of them.
    for the last time I never said she could harm Hulk or THor. our debate was her harming stark. and getting one guy out of the way like stark helps the odds with the X-men winning even though they will still lose.

  8. #113
    Senior Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    2,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    clap clap clap, right you get my point. chance goes up for X-men winning with Phoenix instead of just Jean. that was my entire point.
    We get you point. My argument is its meaningless because if it takes Superman a fraction of a second longer to win something to point that out is a waste of time because it makes no difference

  9. #114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    Joining a debate that does not concern another shows alot about the person. and I am entitled to my opinion to TY verry much. what makes trolls is when others keep posting asking same questions over and over when 1 has already proven their point and answered questions. or even trying to put words in anothers mouth to try to start up things or make the matter worse. I dont know what I did to you, but apparently you arent just responding just to prove a point.
    The thing here is that you are refusing to accept the proof provided for you.
    For there to be any chance at all there must be a kill-condition. A chance for error. A way to damage or remove them from the equation.
    The X-Men, collectively, have nothing to put down either The Hulk or Thor. Much less both of them.
    So, without a way of actually harming them, no amount of them is going to matter, short of maybe trying to fatigue them to death...
    Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
    - That is all.

  10. #115
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,129

    Default

    SYRILE... Here's what you're looking for. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ_sp8p_jWU

    Happens in the first few minutes. And from what I saw, it was Magneto that stopped them, with a bunch of metal plates. And they weren't moving anywhere near as fast a bullet. Then Callisto destroys the guns, mortars and other plastic weapons.

    EDIT: This is at the beginning though, she may have stopped them later or something. Though this was really all I could find.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  11. #116
    Senior Member Deadman25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    2,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MorphyVSFischer View Post
    We get you point. My argument is its meaningless because if it takes Superman a fraction of a second longer to win something to point that out is a waste of time because it makes no difference
    every bit of help makes a difference in life. youll understand later on man.

  12. #117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    for the last time I never said she could harm Hulk or THor. our debate was her harming stark. and getting one guy out of the way like stark helps the odds with the X-men winning even though they will still lose.
    What odds?
    If we put the entire X-Men, including Phoenix, against just Thor.
    Or Just The Hulk.
    Could they win? Do they have any fraction of a percentage of a chance of harming either of them?
    Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
    - That is all.

  13. #118
    Senior Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    2,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    Joining a debate that does not concern another shows alot about the person. and I am entitled to my opinion to TY verry much. what makes trolls is when others keep posting asking same questions over and over when 1 has already proven their point and answered questions. or even trying to put words in anothers mouth to try to start up things or make the matter worse. I dont know what I did to you, but apparently you arent just responding just to prove a point.
    Yes it shows this is an open forum where anyone can post and I decided to post here because it interested me. And yeah you responded to my question but I disagree. You mistaking me not agreeing with it with trolling and that's just paranoid.

  14. #119
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    every bit of help makes a difference in life. youll understand later on man.
    Not if the difference means you'll die a fraction of a second slower.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  15. #120
    Senior Member Deadman25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    2,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Syrile Demonthyst View Post
    The thing here is that you are refusing to accept the proof provided for you.
    For there to be any chance at all there must be a kill-condition. A chance for error. A way to damage or remove them from the equation.
    The X-Men, collectively, have nothing to put down either The Hulk or Thor. Much less both of them.
    So, without a way of actually harming them, no amount of them is going to matter, short of maybe trying to fatigue them to death...
    with phoenix helping the X-men removing the compettitors helps their odds vs having just Jean.

    IM seriously getting troll here. its like team up against Deadman night. make sure you Text all your buddies to join in.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •