Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk_Is View Post
    You take that back...or I will hurt you!

lol I'm just saying. Whedon worked wonders with that film. The only architects I really like are Hickman and Aaron. I use to love Bendis but his avengers run of late has gotten kind of stale and he is more hit or miss now. I don't really care for Fraction.

Also for anyone who hasn't seen the Avengers you need to see it the movie was phenomenal.

Also what's all this marvel vs DC fan nonsense. I read both companies and enjoy characters from both lines.
    Last edited by Jabare; 05-06-2012 at 11:28 PM.

I think springboarding it from the third Superman movie would work.

Bring in Brainiac into the third movie, have it infiltrate and take over international nuclear systems, etc., and then go all 'Skynet' on the world.

Superman makes 'the Call' - because when you international communications down, widespread chaos and 2,000+ nuclear missiles either launched, launching or prepping for launch, even Superman needs help.

But don't put any of the other heroes in any trailers, any press-releases, nothing.

Let people speculate about the casting calls, let the rumours spread.

Of course, that all depends on the success of MoS and the sequel...

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    lol I'm just saying. Whedon worked wonders with that film. The only architects I really like are Hickman and Aaron. I use to love Bendis but his avengers run of late has gotten kind of stale and he is more hit or miss now. I don't really care for Fraction.

Also fo ranyone who hasn't seen the Avengers oyu need to see it the movie was phenomenal.

Also what's all this marvel vs DC fan nonsense. I read both companies and enjoy characters from both lines.
    Yeah, I plan on seeing the movie either later today or tomorrow. I wanted to add money to the weekend numbers, but I would have had to gone and seen it at, like, 12pm. Eww. lol

The Marvel/DC rivalry is as old as time itself. Before dinosaurs roamed the Earth, there were "architects" who fought against those whom would "hold the line".
    Marvel : Moon Knight, Savage Hulk (6/25), Original Sin (5/7)

DC : Aquaman, Aquaman & the Others

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk_Is View Post
    There, there, little fella. Don't cry. You will soon come to know the loving hand of the Architects!

are these guys brothers or something, they are look exactly the same

BANNED

Also for anyone who hasn't seen the Avengers you need to see it the movie was phenomenal.
    It is okay, Id give it a B

Its called having fun.

Also you are either with us or them so choose wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by Reginleif View Post
    are these guys brothers or something, they are look exactly the same
    No. From left to right: Ed Brubaker, Jason Aaron, Brian Bendis, Jonathan Hickman, and Matt Fraction.

Bendis looks like Dr. Evil.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

LA now, NYC born & raised Ziza9's Avatar

To the OP, I'd say no. In fact I don't think Warners needs to do a Justice League movie. Just focus on crafting solid individual movies based on the DC properties. If they do decide to do a Justice League movie, I'd suggest looking at JUSTICE by Krueger, Braithwaite, and Ross. It reads like a movie on paper already. With several tweaks (fewer villains, less exposition) and a proper buildup, it could be the template for a solid film. My opinion. Others who may have hated the limited series might disagree.
    Child of the Bronze Age.
    My Con schedule: Wondercon, E3, SDCC

The Padre (Guy Padre) @ http://godhatesgeeks.com/

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Lol that was great!

Quote Originally Posted by gbshabo View Post
    Anyone want to be that making a Justice League movie will move to the forefront of Warner Brother's priority list now that Avengers has become the biggest opening movie of all time? I can only think that the success of the Avengers can only promote faster development of DC properties.
    If they tried to do this, I think it'd be a mistake.
    Be careful when speaking. You create the world around you with your words.

A "fast tracked" Justice League movie would be horrible. Not only would they have to deal with the villain threat they'd also have to fit in 3 or 4 origin stories. The Green Lantern script was a jumbled mess. I can't even imagine how horrible a rushed Justice League movie would be.
    A Batman/Superman team up movie would be much better. Everyone already knows their origins. Maybe an adaptation of Public Enemies. Plenty of action and opportunities to introduce lots of new villains and a few other heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman4 View Post
    A Batman/Superman team up movie would be much better. Everyone already knows their origins. Maybe an adaptation of Public Enemies. Plenty of action and opportunities to introduce lots of new villains and a few other heroes.
    A Trinity movie seems like a good option to me. Take the three characters DC has who have the most pop culture penetration and recognition worldwide and structure a film around them to set the table for future efforts.
    Be careful when speaking. You create the world around you with your words.

I think the JL movie a few years ago was being fast-tracked because of the Writer's Strike; once that was settled, they shelved the project, despite having casting calls and even hiring a director.
    I guess they could blow the dust off that project and tweak it if they want their own Avengers style movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowtools View Post
    There was a film in development a few years ago to be directed by George Miller. The only casting I remember was Megan Gale as Wonder Woman, and that it wouldn't be Christian Bale as Batman.
    yeah. Justice League: Mortal. more info on that here, if anyone's interested.

Yeah a TRINITY movie would be great as well. They would really only have to do Wonder Woman's origin in a Trinity movie since the other two characters' origins have recently been done in their own movies.

Wacktose Intolerant monkeysweat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman4 View Post
    A Batman/Superman team up movie would be much better.
    This. No matter how long they've been trying to get it done, a JL movie at this point is going to seem like GoBot Avengers. Especially if you do the multi-movie build-up just like Marvel did. DC is better off doing it's own thing. World's Finest or Trinity movies would be a better direction, I think.