View Poll Results: What Title should i get to fill batwoman's place?

Voters
48. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Batgirl

9 18.75%
  • Catwoman

9 18.75%
  • Nightwing

26 54.17%
  • Detective Comics

4 8.33%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Well, for Swamp Thing it makes some sense . . . a Snyder book with a Snyder book.

Would you rather they replace Animal Man with Detective Comics?
    i rather they not say batman twice when i already subscribe to batman and they know it meaning i get nothing out of the whole deal....The Dark Line is the most successful and consistent line in the new 52 and DC Refuses to acknowledge that because Ooooh! it's not main stream enough....when a company stops caring about what the customer wants and only thinks about what they want then you know there's no hope for them....
    Pull: ASM MS.M Punisher SS AT MLP: FIM MLP: FF ANGR ANU UFF Loki

https://www.facebook.com/UltimateFF2014 (Unofficial Ultimate FF Page)

Action Comics
    Batman
    Detective Comics
    Justice League
    Batgirl
    Batman and Robin
    Batman: The Dark Knight
    Catwoman T+
    The Flash
    Green Arrow
    Green Lantern
    Green Lantern Corps
    Nightwing
    Supergirl
    Superman
    Teen Titans
    Wonder Woman

Not really seeing any poor sellers there.

Hey man, I feel bad for you. But there's nothing anybody else can do and understanding the reason isn't going to change anything.
    Jim Zimmerman
    Co-moderator, CBR Batman Forum

i guess that means poor selling comics are the best and the ones that sell the most are usually the crappiest right? because all of my subscriptions were of high quality

I have enjoyed the new series for Batman (Snyder), Wonder Woman and Action Comics so far.
    Good writing and high quality art. Batwoman has been my favorite of the new books, but those three are quality reads too IMO. If you haven't given them a shot yet, maybe this situation offers that chance. The whole lemons-lemonade thing.

This may also be the time to go another route with the way you purchase comics. Time to adapt to the new landscape. If direct subscriptions are too limiting for you, maybe trying another online service that delivers would give you better options or exploring the new digital revolution. I was adament against reading comics digitally at first but now find myself buying as many (or more even) comics online through a digital service like comixology than I do physical hard copies. Not sure if you are in the market for a tablet, but comics read great on these things.

I Like Dark Titles and due to this i can't have any dark titles.....i don't wanna read what i don't like

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    I have enjoyed the new series for Batman (Snyder), Wonder Woman and Action Comics so far.
    Good writing and high quality art. Batwoman has been my favorite of the new books, but those three are quality reads too IMO. If you haven't given them a shot yet, maybe this situation offers that chance. The whole lemons-lemonade thing.

This may also be the time to go another route with the way you purchase comics. Time to adapt to the new landscape. If direct subscriptions are too limiting for you, maybe trying another online service that delivers would give you better options or exploring the new digital offerings. I was adament against reading comics digitally not that long ago and now I find myself buying as many (or more even) comics online through a digital service like comixology than I do physical hard copies. Not sure if you are in the market for a tablet, but comics read great on these things.
    I Don't really see myself buying a tablet and digital comics are something I'll never be interested in....also if i just deal with this then it means i have to settle with whatever they give me which in this case is Catwoman And Batman Dark Knight..

BANNED

I think instances like this is just part of why the direct market is screwing the industry over.

Have you tried any of the other titles? Have you given digital a shot?
    Don't knock it until you try, I learned that from experience.

If you truly aren't satisfied with the current DC subscription set up and options, then the reasonable and logical solution would be to change your methods of buying comics. There are many reputable online retailers that would be happy to sell you the books you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    I think instances like this is just part of why the direct market is screwing the industry over.
    And there's no reason for this at all! Batwoman has won awards both Swamp Thing And Animal Man have gotten immense praise and positive feedback Justice League Dark's concept was one that should of been done a long time ago and With Jeff Lemire taking over things were about to get better

what can you say about batman: Dark Knight Green Arrow Catwoman Or Batgirl? what have those titles done and have they been talked about as much as the first three i mentioned in such a positive light
    i doubt it

Have you tried any of the other titles? Have you given digital a shot?
    Don't knock it until you try, I learned that from experience.

If you truly aren't satisfied with the current DC subscription set up and options, then the reasonable and logical solution would be to change your methods of buying comics. There are many reputable online retailers that would be happy to sell you the books you want.
    i just prefer having the comic books and if i wanted give one to someone to read while i read another

www.tfaw.com seems like my best bet right now unless i can find someone better

I'm not satisfied with DC's Current setup because it took away the titles i cared about in favor of titles i couldn't care less about

I have heard good things about tfaw.
    Not sure where you are located but I (in the states) personally have dealt with dcbservice/instocktrades and midtowncomics in the past and been satisfied with my purchases. I am sure other people have more recommendations. There are quite a few out there to try out if you decide the DC Subscription is not to your liking and aren't close to a local comic shop.

I have heard good things about tfaw.
    Not sure where you are located but I (in the states) personally have dealt with dcbservice/instocktrades and midtowncomics in the past and been satisfied with my purchases. I am sure other people have manymmore recommendstions. There are quite a few out there to try out if you decide the DC Subscription is not to your liking and aren't close to a local comic shop.
    those sites don't seem to have good subscription methods and no I'm not close to a comic book shop

Midtown is fantastic for this sort of thing. You do have to order the issues individually, I think, but you get them for far below face value and due to their superior shipping methods, they generally come in better condition than they would in a Comic Book Store and definitely better than DC's shipping. I say you try that.
    Calling All Writers!
    Join the fledgling Ultimate DC Unified Fanfiction Community
    Ultimate DC Universe
    Tons of Titles still available!

the only question that remains is should i add Earth-2 World's Finest Ravagers Or Dial H once i start using things from another world? maybe i should dump batwoman and justice league dark to add 2 new titles but I'd prefer not to do that

Um.... why not just call a few of the comic book stores closest to you and ask if they'd be willing to mail you your comics for a reasonable s&h fee? These are small bizz owners, much more likely to go out of their way for a single customer. Also you could send them a check. No card needed!