Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

lol

Its fine I assumed you were joking. no offense taken. I make typos quite a bit, my bad guys.

For future reference any of you mess with me and Daesim has my back

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    lol

Its fine I assumed you were joking. no offense taken. I make typos quite a bit, my bad guys.

For future reference any of you mess with me and Daesim has my back
    okay cool and don't sweat it, I've only seen you make a few typos and it's not like your posts are indecipherable from them just small stuff.

still though I didn't get disney XD and so i've been catching up on the show through other means, and it seems like this happens with almost every cartoon I get into late
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    it was a joke man :(

I knew what he meant I just thought it was funny the way the sentence came out. Sorry if my joke was in poor taste Jabare and Daesim
    Sorry. Andrew Luck was on ESPN practicing with the colts, and it pissed me off so much that I did transference.
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

Something tells me, that we should form....

Or just start a protest against this. At least give the show a third season.

This is very disappointing news. What a fantastic show Earths Mightiest Heroes is/was just to make room for some lame reboot to fit in the same universe as a poor show like Ultimate Spider-Man?

I would really like a response from Jeph Loeb as to what the reasoning is behind this. Was the show not getting enough views?

Quote Originally Posted by Daesim View Post
    Sorry. Andrew Luck was on ESPN practicing with the colts, and it pissed me off so much that I did transference.
    oh man well uh, if it makes you feel any better

I've been an unabashed Raiders fan for most of my life and I've had to watch my team destroy itself :(

Quote Originally Posted by Will.S View Post
    I know some of you guys have strong opinions on Loeb but let's not insult the man.

Also, we have no idea what the heck he's going to do with the Avengers cartoon. A lot of this is mainly fearful speculation so I'd say just enjoy the current EMH series, tell people about it, and hope it gets more seasons.
    Based on how awful Ultimate Spider-Man is? I'd say we have a good idea of how much a new Avengers 'toon will suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Lascoden View Post
    Know what I find strange about that whole thing (well, not the only thing)? Why did Cap not realize this? Did we invent incest in the 60 years he was frozen? I know it wasn't common back then, but it takes him a really long time to get what Wasp is saying, and he still doesn't seem to understand. I've seen movies and crap from that time. They were far from innocent and free of that sort of stuff.
    It was more common back then...

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    it was a joke man :(

I knew what he meant I just thought it was funny the way the sentence came out. Sorry if my joke was in poor taste Jabare and Daesim
    Nah, it was funny.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

Well, Wolverine and The X-Men was good, but that FF cartoon was horrible. Their version of Johnny Storm went beyond obnoxious punk kid. I wanted someone to toss him down an elevator shaft.

The dialogue was just poor, and the character designs were bad.

Quote Originally Posted by hysang View Post
    Well, Wolverine and The X-Men was good, but that FF cartoon was horrible. Their version of Johnny Storm went beyond obnoxious punk kid. I wanted someone to toss him down an elevator shaft.

The dialogue was just poor, and the character designs were bad.
    I loved FF:WGH. Incidentally, it was done by all the people who do EMH.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I loved FF:WGH. Incidentally, it was done by all the people who do EMH.
    It seemed really french. I don't mean that as a Pejorative. French animation is really big on being as close to anime as it can get.
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

Hmm...this seems...familiar.... Let's rewind the clock back a few years ago.

*Spectacular Spider-Man is cancelled*
    No... no, no, no,[vader]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO![/vader] Heh, okay...well at least we still have Wolverine and the X-Men. It's not as spectacular (especially if you're a Cyclops fan), but it will give me my fix.
    *Wolverine and the X-Men is cancelled*
    *starts foaming at mouth*

Yeah it's all coming back. Seems like Marvel Animation wants to take away everything we love. I guess the Ultimate Spider-Man formula is okay for the kids, and that works since we are not their target demographic, but it feels like they don't want to do an all ages thing for their animation. People are watching this with their kids and genuinely enjoying it. At least we got the movies to keep us entertained. Looks like where Marvel beats DC in the movie department, they are losing the animation game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Hmm...this seems...familiar.... Let's rewind the clock back a few years ago.

*Spectacular Spider-Man is cancelled*
    No... no, no, no,[vader]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO![/vader] Heh, okay...well at least we still have Wolverine and the X-Men. It's not as spectacular (especially if you're a Cyclops fan), but it will give me my fix.
    *Wolverine and the X-Men is cancelled*
    *starts foaming at mouth*

Yeah it's all coming back. Seems like Marvel Animation wants to take away everything we love. I guess the Ultimate Spider-Man formula is okay for the kids, and that works since we are not their target demographic, but it feels like they don't want to do an all ages thing for their animation. People are watching this with their kids and genuinely enjoying it. At least we got the movies to keep us entertained. Looks like where Marvel beats DC in the movie department, they are losing the animation game.
    to be honest I'm just glad we got a cool avengers cartoon

United we stand left me so frustrated as a kid like

"yo where's Iron Man? Cap? Thor?

There's always the possibility that ratings of USM are terrible and that the upcoming HULK:AGENT OF SMASH animated series and the 2nd half of season 2 of A:EMH (which is when Loeb's influence kicks in) will do terrible in the ratings and result in Loeb being replaced and the upcoming new Avengers cartoon being reworked.