Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I think real comic book writers (ie. Chris Yost, DnA) should be writing comic book media, not these Man of Action people.
    Man of Action is made up of Duncan Rouleau, Joe Casey, Joe Kelly, and Steven T. Seagle. These are real comic book creators.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Devil View Post
    So under Jeph Loeb's purview, the new Avengers cartoon will be more simplistic than the new Scooby-Doo series?

In what possible universe does this make any sense?
    Do we even know if this is the case? What else, other than there will be a new Avengers cartoon in 2013, do we know? What has he said about it?

Quote Originally Posted by RDMacQ View Post
    Do we even know if this is the case? What else, other than there will be a new Avengers cartoon in 2013, do we know? What has he said about it?
    Go read his interviews regarding the second half of the second season of EMH, and how he felt the series was too complex for kids to follow so he brought in a new team to "focus on the big four" and "one & done" episodes.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Quote Originally Posted by Will.S View Post
    I know some of you guys have strong opinions on Loeb but let's not insult the man.

Also, we have no idea what the heck he's going to do with the Avengers cartoon. A lot of this is mainly fearful speculation so I'd say just enjoy the current EMH series, tell people about it, and hope it gets more seasons.
    We do know they will be done in one, with the possibility of some sort of overarching side story like ultimate. When your main tv guy says he prefers done in one, it's not a large leap to assume.

We also know marvel wants their cartoons to have a similar style, like the dcu cartoons,

People are using previouse interviews to make educated guesses. There is nothing that says EMH is being canceled but I made an educated assumption it was since they are creating a new cartoon entitled "The Avengers"
    BAD TOUCHSCREEN TYPER

Also without speculation and conjecture how would Internet forums survive
    BAD TOUCHSCREEN TYPER

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    Go read his interviews regarding the second half of the second season of EMH, and how he felt the series was too complex for kids to follow so he brought in a new team to "focus on the big four" and "one & done" episodes.
    Which makes the sense, do you have any idea how memorable the x-men 90's cartoon was to kids who didn't read comics... Guess it doesn't make sense
    BAD TOUCHSCREEN TYPER

Quote Originally Posted by stewart48 View Post
    We do know they will be done in one, with the possibility of some sort of overarching side story like ultimate. When your main tv guy says he prefers done in one, it's not a large leap to assume.

We also know marvel wants their cartoons to have a similar style, like the dcu cartoons,

People are using previouse interviews to make educated guesses. There is nothing that says EMH is being canceled but I made an educated assumption it was since they are creating a new cartoon entitled "The Avengers"
    You guys can speculate as much as you want to but I just don't want to see stuff like "Loeb sucks!" or "Loeb will ruin the Avengers forever!". Granted I currently enjoy the show as it is and I don't want to see the show just focus on a select couple of characters but a lot of the sentiment towards Loeb with regards to EMH is veering into extremes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    That was almost ten years ago. Since then, everything he's written has been excremental, but worse he's actively torn down and ruined things other people have built up.

It's like he's psychotically determined to make sure people can't have nice things. I feel sorry for him, but god damn the man needs to step away from Marvel.
    I've actually quite enjoyed his reasent work on Hulk and Cable. I'm not going to judge whats going to happen to Avengers EMH till it happens, right now I'm going to just sit back and laugh at all the idiots barking at predictions.
    "I visited Latveria and all I got is a bunch of Doombot heads."

-Deadpool-
    Doomwar # 5

Quote Originally Posted by stewart48 View Post
    If it's gonna be the ultimate spiderman style (which I've never watched, but I just googled some stills) I actually wouldn't mind. EMH does have a style that's kinda grating to me.

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Damn shame. But I'm happy to see that Chris Yost is moving up in the world. Good for him!
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    If it's gonna be the ultimate spiderman style (which I've never watched, but I just googled some stills) I actually wouldn't mind. EMH does have a style that's kinda grating to me.
    I don't care if it's CGI. If it's as bad as Ultimate Spider-Man it will suck.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHubbs View Post
    Damn shame. But I'm happy to see that Chris Yost is moving up in the world. Good for him!
    wonder if he danced to the jeffersons theme song as he got this news

i'd pay to see that
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    If Loebs heading this. I doubt it will be hood. Just going with his track record of animated cartoons over the last 3 to 4 years
    well loeb isn't exactly a STREET dude sooooo that's no surprise :P

but figures as soon as i get into a show it gets cancelled hah

❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    well loeb isn't exactly a STREET dude sooooo that's no surprise :P

but figures as soon as i get into a show it gets cancelled hah

The -g- key is located directly to the left of the -h- key on most keyboards sold in North America. You could assume it was a typing gaffe and cut him some slack, maybe?
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Daesim View Post
    The -g- key is located directly to the left of the -h- key on most keyboards sold in North America. You could assume it was a typing gaffe and cut him some slack, maybe?
    it was a joke man :(

I knew what he meant I just thought it was funny the way the sentence came out. Sorry if my joke was in poor taste Jabare and Daesim