Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

so now its June :(

I'm surprised Marvel hasn't answered with launching a digital series based on Shunya Yamashita Marvel girls bishoujo statues whatever their called, granted the Black Widow one is the only cool looking one :/

now I'm wondering if Ame-Comi Girls vs Shunya Marvel Girls where to actually fight who would win???
    or will the obligatory "ENDS IN $3X" answer come up?
    Last edited by ceroxide; 05-11-2012 at 02:01 PM.

BANNED

Wasn't it always slated for June? Or are you saying it's now June? If so, check your calendar.

Would have loved to see this in print also. The idea would be great for a Sensation comics revival!
    Nanny: The True Phoenix Egg

We finally have an official starting date: this Monday (May 28)!

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2012/05...ut-this-monday
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

BANNED

so should this series have its own Earth?

What is the cost for digital? I'm curious even though I prefer a print version.

I'm still waiting for the Ame-Comi version of Mary (Shazam) Marvel.
    Show me a bitter nazi and I'll show you a sour kraut.

Check out my gallery at :http://r-gonz.deviantart.com/

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IronMagnus View Post
    I love all of these costumes. They're so crazy and colorful and FUN.
    Yeah remember when comics in general were just plain FUN? Instead of being all gloomy with psychotic kids and serial killers around every corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarcon View Post
    I'd like to check out this series, but I don't do digital. If it comes out in print, then count me in.
    Same here, if it ever gets into actual print, count me up for a copy. Digital is ok, but overall I just prefer to be able to appreciate it in the medium it was intended.

What we know so far is that this is a female hero centric universe (although there may be a few males about) and the five individual chapters of Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Duela Dent, Power Girl, & Supergirl will converge into one team who battles a female Brainiac. A little weird that BOTH PG & SG are on the same 5 member team as they are just alternate reality versions of the same person.

Since I just read an article where it was stated that DC was pleased that the print version of the first two Batman Beyond Unlimited's both had to go to second print, hopefully soon Ame Comi Girls will also get to print, as this is a title I'd like to read. Again digital is ok, but just doesn't do it for me, I don't need all the bells and whistles of the tablet switching between panels, etc. Last time I checked my eye balls were completely capable of doing the same feat and I don't have to pay one or two hundred dollars for a tablet for what my eyes can do for free.
    Last edited by batGRRRl4ever; 05-27-2012 at 03:59 PM.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

... with the High Command Lemurion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    Same here, if it ever gets into actual print, count me up for a copy. Digital is ok, but overall I just prefer to be able to appreciate it in the medium it was intended.
    You know, as a digital-only series, digital IS the medium for which this is intended.
    Anyone who thinks DC is bringing back the Silver Age doesn't know what the Silver Age is.

There is no such word as "persay," it's per se, two words, from the Latin.

once and future

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post

You know what else is decompressed? Lord of the Rings. URGH. THREE BOOKS TO TELL ONE STORY?
    Oh, and don't even get me started on Harry Potter. Seven books? ERGH. ALL THOSE PAGES. SO DECOMPRESSED.
    If a 21st century comic writer created Lord of the Rings, it would be at least 80 issues and cost a minimum of $270 in the original format.

So I think you are comparing things in a way that is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Empress96 View Post
    What is the cost for digital? I'm curious even though I prefer a print version.
    99 cents for 10 pages, comes out every Monday. If you have an Apple device you can pay with iTunes money.

The first issue comes out tomorrow, BTW.
    Try my Blog!

And visit me on Facebook here!

Issue 1 is up for sale

Short but a good read, a little surprised by the amount of action in so few pages, though I'm no huge Wonder Woman fan, can't wait til next Monday.
    Ame-Comi, Aquaman, Batman, Batwoman, Blue Beetle, I, Vampire, JL, JLD, JLI, Nightwing, Red Hood, Superboy, Supergirl, Teen Titans, Scarlet Spider, Ultimate Spider-Man, X-Factor, X-Men:Legacy.