Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    I don't think you would love what happens if those two fools keep pissing those people off.
    Falcon will bring a plague of bird flu down on that school like never before, while Moon Knight cuts their faces off.
    Psylocke

seeing as this entire event is filled with nonsense, someone explain to me how cap, being the brilliant strategist he is, sends she hulk, a guy that flies, and a third rate batman, to stop a woman who took on most of the powerhouses of the avengers by herself, a guy who cant be touched while he's flying, and a girl they literally cant touch???

i mean rogue on her own could knock out she hulk by just touching her, and whats moon knight gonna do...stand there and be shiny?

Why are all the characters jumping and flying in Legacy ?

Veteran Member

It sounds like Sam Wilson is trying to implement Marshall Law on the school."He's...not available at the moment".That's because Cap just chucked Wolverine out of a plane over the Antartic...

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

I love the hell out of that panel of Rockslide and Kid Gladiator walking out, with Kubark rolling up his sleeves. He excels at all things punching, after all.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Quote Originally Posted by DexterSinister View Post
    I expect them to be fighting a common enemy by issue 9 or 10, it may not even be the phoenix.
    That still doesn't clean up their action in the beginning. It is ma matter of how they acted not what side they are on.

Between this and Secret Avengers #21 I am probably going to be dropping Capt. America becasue I don't read books featuring villains. With the exception of guys who are nuts like Deadpool.
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    That still doesn't clean up their action in the beginning. It is ma matter of how they acted not what side they are on.

Between this and Secret Avengers #21 I am probably going to be dropping Capt. America becasue I don't read books featuring villains. With the exception of guys who are nuts like Deadpool.

and once again the mighty marvel editorial does a great job of pushing current readers out in an effort to attract new readers....great job guys, take a bow
    Last edited by Stryfe6; 05-04-2012 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psycwave View Post
    Falcon will bring a plague of bird flu down on that school like never before, while Moon Knight cuts their faces off.
    Either that or Indies shows Broo how well she can roast a falcon for a snack

Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe6 View Post
    seeing as this entire event is filled with nonsense, someone explain to me how cap, being the brilliant strategist he is, sends she hulk, a guy that flies, and a third rate batman, to stop a woman who took on most of the powerhouses of the avengers by herself, a guy who cant be touched while he's flying, and a girl they literally cant touch???

i mean rogue on her own could knock out she hulk by just touching her, and whats moon knight gonna do...stand there and be shiny?
    Moon Knights role seems to be acting like a fool and starting a fight, with falcon acting as a bully for the same reason. I looks like they want to commit suicide

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    It sounds like Sam Wilson is trying to implement Marshall Law on the school."He's...not available at the moment".That's because Cap just chucked Wolverine out of a plane over the Antartic...
    It's martial law, and they can't exactly tell the truth here if they want to leave in one piece.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I love the hell out of that panel of Rockslide and Kid Gladiator walking out, with Kubark rolling up his sleeves. He excels at all things punching, after all.
    I would be really worried about the cute little girl more than the bricks
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
    Legacy, 3rd page second panel. What the fuck is up with Gambit legs?! First Turkey Rachel now this?
    He's displaying.

Quote Originally Posted by Foon4000 View Post
    He's displaying.
    Yeah, She Hulk is not exactly made of stone.

Veteran Member

Spelling is not my strong suit!

To quote my handy dandy reprint copy of Avenger Annual#10:Rogue's thoughts: If Ah stay,Ah could probably kill them all (the Avengers),but Ah can't afford the risk.With what's at stake,Mystique would skin me alive.Back them Rogue was more afraid of failing Mystique then going toe to toe with the Avengers!

Dumbass third string Avengers trying to piss off people 'playing' neutral.

And damn can Rogue chill out with the Angst in the classroom. Shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Cody View Post
    "Hey, we'd like to hide from the Avengers here. BTW, we might have called Captain American a Nazi."
    This made me giggle. When someone inevitably does a AvX via Facebook pastiche, it ought to be there.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Cody View Post
    How quickly they go from "OMG Logan, you traitor!" to "Hey, we'd like to hide from the Avengers here.
    I don't think Cyclops and Emma came to hide. That's silly. They want to find Hope, and potentially run interference with the help of Rachel and company.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Why are all the characters jumping and flying in Legacy ?
    Ohmuhgawd that is the BEST part. Gambit's ridiculous cirque-de-so-gumbo leaps and twirls. Hilarious.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Veteran Member

So Legacy #266 takes place between AVX#3 and WATXM#10?