Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    The reason for fighting is that the Avengers are attacking Hop and thier fellow mutants, and them thy have the gall and the Hubris to send those idiots to the school to "control" them. Moon Knight alone is a walking and talking incitement to riot in this.

Who the hell to those idiot think they are and do they have any clue who they are dealing with?

I guess the Idea that stepping on a landmine is not the way to deal with it is too complicated for Cap.
    That's exactly the reason why this is forced right up there with characterization on both Cyclops' and Cap's side, they don't act like that. It's basically a propaganda of making the opposing side look bad in whatever books you're reading while flip-flopping in the main book and based on the reactions of the posters, you can't tell me that it's not working.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dudebro McTypo View Post
    "What do you mean "You People"?
    Joanna also referes Moonknight as "a guy in a white hood". To me,it sounds like an indirect reference to the Klu Klux Klan...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    That's exactly the reason why this is forced right up there with characterization on both Cyclops' and Cap's side, they don't act like that. It's basically a propaganda of making the opposing side look bad in whatever books you're reading while flip-flopping in the main book and based on the reactions of the posters, you can't tell me that it's not working.
    It is working very well. Marvel wanted the fans fighting and they are getting it. they did so in the CW and I dropped multiple characters afterwards since I don; read book about what I consider villains. Marvel doesn't even bother to clean up the mess and put the toys back on the shelf anymore.
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Joanna also referes Moonknight as "a guy in a white hood". To me,it sounds like an indirect reference to the Klu Klux Klan...
    I don't think there was anything indirect about it.

Falcon and Moon Knight <3
    Psylocke

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

It is working very well. Marvel wanted the fans fighting and they are getting it. they did so in the CW and I dropped multiple characters afterwards since I don; read book about what I consider villains. Marvel doesn't even bother to clean up the mess and put the toys back on the shelf anymore.
    Yea, Marvel really needs to be careful what they wish for. Just look at CBR, only 3 issues in and the Avengers and X-Men fans are already at each other's throats and there's still 9 issues to go not counting tie-ins. I can only imagine the chaos by issue 12 plus whatever fallout comes afterwards. I wonder if Marvel ever considers their plans to work too well. Makes me glad I also read Ultimate, I'm allowed a breather before I head back into the internet backdraft.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Veteran Member

I'm confused.Where is Jennifer getting her information from that a group of teachers from the school were going to attack "friends"?Sounds kinnda parinoid to me.

Quote Originally Posted by psycwave View Post
    Falcon and Moon Knight <3
    I don't think you would love what happens if those two fools keep pissing those people off.

I'm confused.Where is Jennifer getting her information from that a group of teachers from the school were going to attack "friends"?Sounds kinnda parinoid to me.
    Yeah, wtf is that? No one from JGSHL has been involved in the fight yet.
    You're superior to pryde in my eyes -tlp

Are you trying to fight me, teddy? I believe in gender equality, I will falcon punch you - Jan 'slacker' Brady

It sounds like someone was trying to stir up more trouble, either that or someone really doesn't like those Avengers. But Parnoia is likley the cause

Broo looks like Montgomery Burns from The Simpsons.

"What do YOU mean, 'You people?'"

I can see Rockslide or Kid Gladiator itching for a fight, but Idie? She's killed before, but I've never seen her as a very aggressive person in that sense.

Veteran Member

Let me guess.Rogue is teaching the kids about America's delayed entry into WWII,and the 3 Avengers show up to pull off their vertion of Pearl Harbor...

Quote Originally Posted by teddyeatsyourface View Post
    Yeah, wtf is that? No one from JGSHL has been involved in the fight yet.
    Well there was one... Wolverine. I'm certain Capt gave the Avengers a kos order in regards to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Collar_Nerd View Post
    I can see Rockslide or Kid Gladiator itching for a fight, but Idie? She's killed before, but I've never seen her as a very aggressive person in that sense.
    Idie understands what it means to be a true X-Man like Wolverine. True X-Men have to be willing to kill any and every mfer who stands in the way of your goals. That's why she's the Alpha Female of the students.
    Last edited by Relique; 05-04-2012 at 01:29 AM.

If The X-men don't curbstomp that entire team of D list Avengers it is over.

I expect them to be fighting a common enemy by issue 9 or 10, it may not even be the phoenix.