Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

It's all a matter of taste personally. My top 5 are

Spider-Man 2
    Avengers
    Dark Knight
    Iron Man
    V For Vendetta

But with as awesome as it is, it's going to be on a lot of favorite comic book films for a long long long time.
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...ews&GCat=68251
    Original Art Collection

Don't pay cover price for comics, I don't. Use DCBservice.com

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyCzar View Post
    It's all a matter of taste personally. My top 5 are

Spider-Man 2
    Avengers
    Dark Knight
    Iron Man
    V For Vendetta

But with as awesome as it is, it's going to be on a lot of favorite comic book films for a long long long time.
    I forgot V is for Vendetta. That was definitely the best of the Alan Moore adaptations.

Yes. It *was* better than the Dark Knight Returns.

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Upon research... I really cannot find TEN "great" comic films. I only managed to reach five, and NO, the Avengers (2012) was not one of them
    Superman (1978), Batman (1989), Old Boy (2003), A History of Violence (2005) and the Dark Knight (2008)

N.B. worthy note: Road to Perdition (2002)
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 05-04-2012 at 12:02 PM.
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Just got back from watching it and would rank it as #1 in terms of the best Marvel(only) movie ever made.Here's how I would rank the Marvel movies(Date back to the first Iron Man)

The Avengers
    Captain America:The First Avenger
    Iron Man
    Incredible Hulk
    Thor
    Iron Man II

I think it's still debatable whether Avengers is the greatest comic book movie of all time. But after having just seen it, I think there's no doubt that it should be in the top ten if not top 5 of all time. It has everything you could want in a superhero movie. It has the scale, impact, and depth that make for a solid overall movie and not just a comic book movie. If that isn't greatness, what is?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

They got Hulk Smash right in this movie , explain to me how is this not the greatest comic book movie ever. YOU ALL KNOW WHICH SCENE I SPEAK OF lol
    I am far beyond mutants as mutants are beyond you - Apocalypse

The Dark Knight > Batman Begins > X-Men First Class >>>>>>>>>>>>>(others like Thor)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Avengers.

It was very good and it has no doubt left it's mark in the annals of comic book movies, seeing that it's the culmination of five different films, each with it's dinstictive story and cast (Iron Man, Hulk, Iron Man II, Thor Captain America). So, I have no problem putting it very high in the list of Best Comic Book movies of all time (for now at least. How can say about tommorow?). However, personally, The Dark Knight left a stronger impression with me.

Peace

Yes and it will remain that way until avengers 2.
    Creepy Black Brotherhood Member

Brother Judge will leave you in Fudge.

BANNED

Avengers>Thor>X2>XFC>Iron Man>Iron Man 2>X3>Cap America>Hulk 2> X1

For me its the best movie ever.

The action in this movie raises the bar for future movies in general.
    And when they reach it they must still implement so much more, like story, humor etcetra

WIll be a long long time for a new movie to reach this.

Yes, handily in the top 10, certainly in top 3 and for me, it was the best comic movie ever. I found it virtually flawless with the exception of Iron Man seemingly out of character early in the movie while suited up. I've been collecting comics for four decades and went to see the movie last night with some old friends from junior high, when we could only dream of seeing a comic book movie that wasn't god-awful. Avengers kicked asses and took names, delivering the goods in every possible way. How cool it is for the collective comic fans out there to unite and say, "they did right by us. Thank you."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stopu View Post
    The Dark Knight > Batman Begins > X-Men First Class >>>>>>>>>>>>>(others like Thor)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Avengers.

You think First Class and the solo Marvel films are better than Avengers? That's... insane.

Right now it's in my top five. The Dark Knight & Batman Begins are my top two. The Avengers would be third, Iron Man fourth and Spider-Man 2 fifth. I think these films are going to get better and better.