Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Simbob4000 View Post
    That's how I feel when people talk about how good it was, or funny.
    You are the one who complained about minor things like the camera shots on board the shield carrier. You like what you like and you hate what you hate. Just because you do not like it do not assume that anyone else has to share your viewpoint.

Obviously , majority of folks loved the avengers and if you don't , you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    You are the one who complained about minor things like the camera shots on board the shield carrier. You like what you like and you hate what you hate. Just because you do not like it do not assume that anyone else has to share your viewpoint.

Obviously , majority of folks loved the avengers and if you don't , you don't.
    That was about that cutaway bit fucking up the whole flow of the big spectacle it was meant to be, and just generally looking bad. I also complained about the action scenes being filmed in the most lazy least interesting tv style way possible, and pretty much nothing that was meant to be funny actually being funny. I didn't say he had to share my point of view on it, but hey, why don't you get all indignant at dupersuper about it too?

Yeah, this is a comic books board and The Avengers is a comic book movie that was also done by Joss Whedon, color me completely shocked it was liked by a lot of people here.

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!!"
    All my friends except one loved The Avengers. It obviously worked, and I don't begrudge anyone liking it. It just wasn't my cup of tea.
    Everything burns...