Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin Flair View Post
    One thing about a comment in this review.

Marvel should never, EVER give Wheedon an Avenger's book, EVER. It would take 8 years, be about 13 issues, and in the end he'd send... I don't know, Pepper Potts into space in a giant bullet. The guy does great TV, the movie was excellent, but just keep him away from comics. He can't meet a deadline to save his life.
    You do realize the book was delayed mainly because of Cassady (the artist), right?

Quote Originally Posted by Aljira View Post
    with Whedon's obvious success - i'm guessing WB will start reconsidering that Wonder Woman film no?
    I think not. In this moment Whedon must be thinking more in a new Avengers film than Wonder Woman.

Whedon is going back to his small indie projects like the wastelanders project he's doing with Warren Ellis and rest a while before doing anymore big assignments.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    Whedon is going back to his small indie projects like the wastelanders project he's doing with Warren Ellis and rest a while before doing anymore big assignments.
    Makes perfect sense, but Avengers is definitely going to put him on the radar of a lot of studios now seeing as he wrote and directed the thing.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    so i saw this and i have to give it a c+ at most. the movie reminded me of a brian bendis book with better dialogue. they had special moments but the film to me felt disjointed. also i found ruffalo's hulk to be awful. i would not go see a hulk movie starring him at all. also why did they need to change hulks origin for the movie verse. i dont see why they couldnt have said he was in a bomb accident like in comics. iron man had the best lines of the film. Chris Evans was fine as Captain America i just think its hard to develop a sequel for cap in the current time. Not sure how they could come up with a sequel to this one also.
    How was Hulk awful? Not a rhetorical question. How was he awful? Pretty much every single person who has seen it has said he's their favourite.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bravery View Post
    How was Hulk awful? Not a rhetorical question. How was he awful? Pretty much every single person who has seen it has said he's their favourite.
    Haters gonna hate.

Also, I thought they did quite well spreading the good lines around.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Yeopop View Post
    I think not. In this moment Whedon must be thinking more in a new Avengers film than Wonder Woman.
    Good for him.

Wonder Woman is nothing but a big headache.