View Poll Results: How many issues will it take to get back to Earth 2?

Voters
18. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • They shouldn't ever find their way back

7 38.89%
  • Let them eventually travel the multiverse of the 52

3 16.67%
  • 24 issues

5 27.78%
  • 48 issues

2 11.11%
  • Longer

1 5.56%
    The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

Default For how many issues will the Worlds' Finest be stuck on Earth 1?

It's going to be an interesting ride to be sure, following the adventures of Power Girl and Huntress in a world that is similar but NOT their own. But eventually down the pike after Kara runs into E1 Supergirl and Huntress runs into E1 Batman, Robin, & Catwoman, eventually I would think we will want our heroines to find their way back to Earth 2.

The premise for this thread is should this ever happen? Should our duo be stuck on Earth 1 permanently? Should they go on a 52 Worlds' multiversal travel to find THEIR earth down the road? And if eventually Kara and Helena after 5+yrs DO manage to get back to Earth 2, how many issues do we think it will take?
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

BANNED

Long enough for some Batman/Superman/ Supergirl crossover I hope

I don't think they'll ever make it home, though I think the Earth-2 JSA might make here eventually.

I'm sure there will be plenty of contrived reasons to keep them here after the inevitable forst JSA/JLA crossover.
    "Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain" Steven Pinker

Ten bucks says at the moment they can, Helena choses to stay. Kara will almost leave, but ultimately stay too.

I agree with FHIZ.

BANNED

At first I thought Batman would be missing his daughter for a long time, but now that we know what happens to the trinity, Kara and Helena are likely to find more attachment to the people they meet in Earth Prime than who they knew on Earth-2.

I'd say about 24 issues, but I also don't see the book surviving past #12 or so, rendering it a moot question.
    'The marquis. Well, you know, to be honest, he seems a little bit dodgy to me.'
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."

Dead in a comic does not mean dead. No matter what THEY say.

I said 24 for the maximum. I wish they never had to leave but, maybe they will make the 52 more interesting. One can only hope.
    Namor is King! Killraven too. Mantis is the greatest!

Shatterstar is gay. Deadpool is Bi.

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    At first I thought Batman would be missing his daughter for a long time, but now that we know what happens to the trinity, Kara and Helena are likely to find more attachment to the people they meet in Earth Prime than who they knew on Earth-2.
    We aren't privy yet if Helena's mother Selena Kyle-Wayne may yet be alive on Earth 2. Not to mention other alternate versions of bat-family characters that may be in existence.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    I agree with FHIZ.
    I also agree with FHIZ

this is a Gilligan island scenario
    i they leave the island the series ends
    Check out the Comicfrontline
    The Self-destruction of New 52 FINAL PART
    Click here
    Check out Batwatchhttp://batwatch.net/

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    We aren't privy yet if Helena's mother Selena Kyle-Wayne may yet be alive on Earth 2. Not to mention other alternate versions of bat-family characters that may be in existence.
    It has been said that they all died.
    "Who will Batman kill to save his own daughter?” "Right out of the gate that should tell you we’re dealing with a different kind of Dark Knight here. More ruthless, dangerous…the costume is familiar and yeah, there is a Wayne under the mask, but we’re looking at a man desperate to save the only family he has left. 'Earth' 2 is about to become a very bad place to be a bad guy.”

For how many issues will the Worlds' Finest be stuck on Earth 1?
    Just for the record (and because someone else would mention it sooner or later if I didn't), the DCnU earth is not Earth One in this present continuity. Earth One is the world where J. Michael Straczynski's Superman graphic novels and Geoff Johns Batman graphic novels take place.
    But we all know what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    I don't think they'll ever make it home...
    Ditto.
    Jim Zimmerman
    Co-moderator, CBR Batman Forum

I'd like that too.

Fortuna Favet Fortibus The Lucky One's Avatar

Bah... not now that Earth-2 has a Jay and an Alan and a Ted. Who would pass that up for a Barry and a Hal and fake Carter? Honestly, now.

-D
    "I love the nostalgic, myself. I hope we never lose some of the things of the past."
    ~Walt Disney

The Impulsive Buy
    Mutant Reviewers From Hell