Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Dragon View Post
    Yeah...and MJ is alive to boot. You can't have fun with a corpse.
    ...or can you?

Junior Member TheSensationalSean's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by matthewaos View Post
    sorry, didn't caught that. I try to avoid solicitations, interviews, previews and stuff. I love when everything (as much as can be) is a surprise.
    I'm the same, but I accidentally come across things on a regular basis! I'm all for a Gwen story to tie-in with the movie, as long as it isn't a resurrection, a clone or Sins Past! Actually, I'd be happy to get more information on the deceased Joyce Delaney, but that's unlikely.

They should end the trilogy with Gwen dying and Peter meeting MJ and just leave it open.
    Comics are more better.

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    They should end the trilogy with Gwen dying and Peter meeting MJ and just leave it open.
    They should end the second one with Gwen dying and Peter meeting MJ. That way the third movie can have The Jackal!
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by TheSensationalSean View Post
    I'm the same, but I accidentally come across things on a regular basis! I'm all for a Gwen story to tie-in with the movie, as long as it isn't a resurrection, a clone or Sins Past! Actually, I'd be happy to get more information on the deceased Joyce Delaney, but that's unlikely.
    I'd like a flashback or whatever does not include what you said. And I think we heard the last from Joyce, very few will morn her...
    myspace.com/artofsimplicity

I am an anarchist. Deal with it.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com...-the-beginning

Maybe we'll have another Spider-Man: Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Mary Jane>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gwen Stacy
    Corrected
    I know why you dislike MJ, I have that same issue you have with her to some degree, but beside that she has more personality than Gwen ever did after -as Lou said- Ditko departed
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    They should end the second one with Gwen dying and Peter meeting MJ. That way the third movie can have The Jackal!
    I'd love a Clone Saga movie. Just imagine, two Spider-Men in the same costume battling each other on the big screen while Gary Oldman as the Jackal laughs menacingly in the background.
    "Seriously, where's the Hobgoblin when you need him?"--Peter Parker, Amazing Spider-Man Annual #36

"I'm being ignored more than Roderick Kingsley"--Me.
    "Dorkiest joke ever. Use it at parties."--Steve Wacker (AKA J Jonah Wacker).

Gwen\Queen hybrid possibly with unintentional side-effect of having The Queen's consciousness.

A Gwen clone because all the Gwen clones were killed off for some reason story wise so Gwen's DNA must have some role

Queen powers because the Jackal still has the Queen's body parts/DNA

The queen's consciousness because something about the queen seems to have a supernatural aspect tied to the web, and she has been blown up before.
    BAD TOUCHSCREEN TYPER

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    They should have aunt may try to hook Peter up with anna Watson's unseen niece at one point.
    BAD TOUCHSCREEN TYPER

I remember when every conversation on this board used to devolve into complaining about OMD. Now it's about the best chick to hope on Peter's pecker.

Progress?

Quote Originally Posted by stewart48 View Post
    They should have aunt may try to hook Peter up with anna Watson's unseen niece at one point.
    This one. Maybe let her start doing it in the second and let MJ appear on the third. The third could also end as #122 ends. Could be epic.

myspace.com/artofsimplicity

I am an anarchist. Deal with it.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com...-the-beginning

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by matthewaos View Post
    This one. Maybe let her start doing it in the second and let MJ appear on the third. The third could also end as #122 ends. Could be epic.

NO MJ IN THE REBOOT TRILOGY !!! you had your dose of her already, BRING BETTY BRANT DEB WHITEMAN<FIFI AND HER ROOMATES< HELL BRING LIZ ALLEN FOR PETE SAKE !!

And no Uncle Ben or Aunt May in the reboot, either! We already sat through them for three films!

Quote Originally Posted by E. Wilson View Post
    And no Uncle Ben or Aunt May in the reboot, either! We already sat through them for three films!
    Amen to that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by E. Wilson View Post
    HEAR HEAR ! Peter moving to college with harry as roomate, no need to old ladies.;