Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drelion View Post
    Oh, Gotchya!

Oh and PLEASE tell me the blob didnt EAT Darkholme's wife... /eyes the blood
    Considering he's known for that....

(And also the fact that Remender is very sadistic.)
    Last edited by Sundowhn; 05-04-2012 at 02:57 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drelion View Post
    Oh, Gotchya!

Oh and PLEASE tell me the blob didnt EAT Darkholme's wife... /eyes the blood
    Knowing the shock reaction that Ultimate Blob got for eating Ult. Wasp and the fact that Remender, as some one here said, is a bit of a sadist, it's probably likely he raped then ate Darkholme's wife. He was naked when he attacked the woman, so....

*proceeds to pull a Blind Mag*

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    Knowing the shock reaction that Ultimate Blob got for eating Ult. Wasp and the fact that Remender, as some one here said, is a bit of a sadist, it's probably likely he raped then ate Darkholme's wife. He was naked when he attacked the woman, so....

*proceeds to pull a Blind Mag*
    I'm not sure if the Blob is naked, or if his g-string is just obscured by the rolls.

Anyone remember the issue where Gambit was instructing some of the students on how to avoid telepaths snooping through one's brain? He told them he kept a mental image in the front of his mind from the time the Blob (616 version) lost his pants during combat. Said it worked every time.

I'm sad to see Psylocke go, but I know she'll be back. Time for Wolverine to go grab Deathlok from the school and he and Nightcrawler go save Deadpool!!

I do wonder what Fantomex is up to now?

So going by the june and july solicitations,

spoilers:
    I'm guessing that Betsy goes to the school, sees angel, has some sort of epiphany/change of heart, decides to go back to x-force in time for issue 27.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    I'm not sure if the Blob is naked, or if his g-string is just obscured by the rolls.

Anyone remember the issue where Gambit was instructing some of the students on how to avoid telepaths snooping through one's brain? He told them he kept a mental image in the front of his mind from the time the Blob (616 version) lost his pants during combat. Said it worked every time.
    Seth MacFarlane has his animators draw Peter Griffin naked the same way to avoid the FCC censors on Family Guy....which happens quite often....huh.

Thumbs up

Betsy and Fantomex will be back and Remender has told us why already. This final execution arc is a result of the DAS. They will have a responsibility that neither will be able to ignore. Not to mention if Genesus is on someone's hit list. Then he'll feel the need to fight again..

I'm just worried that Betsy's sorrow is her inhibition. I can understand her wanting to feel sorrow and doing the right thing. She hasn't forgotten what sorrow is after all. Yet all we've seen is her lack of emotion at Jamie's funeral, sexing up Fantomex and now giving her former lover some PDA.

Where is this going?

Fantomex staring at Betsy packing, he's so heartbroken.... Typical Betsy....
    Last edited by wader0069; 05-04-2012 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doodads View Post
    So going by the june and july solicitations,

spoilers:
    I'm guessing that Betsy goes to the school, sees angel, has some sort of epiphany/change of heart, decides to go back to x-force in time for issue 27.
    end of spoilers
    This got me thinking...with Angel's new power set still in its guesswork stages, wouldn't it be possible that after visiting Angel at JSHL that Angel could heal Betsy? We did see Angel raise a dog from the dead, who's to say he couldn't fix Betsy's feelings?

BANNED

Betsy out... Kwannon in????

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJaysLee View Post
    This got me thinking...with Angel's new power set still in its guesswork stages, wouldn't it be possible that after visiting Angel at JSHL that Angel could heal Betsy? We did see Angel raise a dog from the dead, who's to say he couldn't fix Betsy's feelings?
    i believe we have a WINNER! they havent display angel's powers in UXF. I believe its time.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJaysLee View Post
    I was going to include that in my prediction but decided not to, in any case I agree and could see that happening. Sucks we have to wait so much to find out.

Betsy's in heat.
    Pot+Kettle - "This post went so full retard that it had to be quoted."

Betsy meeting up with nuAngel at the JGS should be interesting. The APA (American Psychological Association) have had year-long debates concerning sexual consent laws in regards to individuals with intellectual impairments. Considering that all these pent=up head-shrinkers can't come up with a consensus, I presented it to the infinite wisdom of these boards: when Betsy seduces NuWarren will it constitute a type of sexual exploitation, or should cognitively impaired Warren be allowed to get his game on the same as anybody else?

it would be nice to see betsy stay, but if it means that fantomex will finally leave, it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechano View Post
    it would be nice to see betsy stay, but if it means that fantomex will finally leave, it's worth it.
    The true harbinger of Fantomex's inevitable doom is the fact that Gambit is getting a solo series this Fall.