Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Default I thought Wolverine didn't want to endanger children

He got mad at Cyke for teaching endangered mutant teens to be soldiers

Now Wolverine wants to kill a mutant teen. I don't understand his flip flopping on issues, and he owes Cyclops an apology. Wolvie is too idealistic, Cyke understands the world they live in and this situation is proving Cyke was right in Schism

U are right,. Add the fact that he and Capn capture the kids on Utopia and let them join the Avengers Academy by force.

didnt she ask him to kill her?
    DC League 2007 team Ion Dr Light Faith Animal Man CM3 Guardian Mr Miracle
    Marvel League 2006 champion Exodus Karnilla Living Lightning Talisman Arclight Karma Phantazia

Quote Originally Posted by Atom_basher View Post
    didnt she ask him to kill her?
    No she didn't. He brought killing her up. She asked to be sure before he does anything and he didn't even do that. Wolverine brought the Avengers to the front lawn of his school. Their outburst puts the kids in danger, he's an ass.

Hope's a construct, not a person. Doesn't count.

And considering what she just did to her "friends" it looks like Wolverine made the right call in getting as many teenagers as possible away from that dead rock. Scott keeps putting them in danger to the very end.
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

Sadly, Wolverine is so out of character these days it's hard to tell just who he is anymore. And unfortunately this seems to be a current trait among Marvel characters - just look at Storm, Cyclops, Rogue, Magneto - the list is endless.

And even the Avengers aren't the same - it's hard to associate the arrogant and overbearing man Captain America has become in the comics with the compassionate and idealistic man he's portrayed as in the current movie.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    Hope's a construct, not a person. Doesn't count.

And considering what she just did to her "friends" it looks like Wolverine made the right call in getting as many teenagers as possible away from that dead rock. Scott keeps putting them in danger to the very end.
    say it, Jarrod. Admit that Wolverine's side are in the wrong and Cyclops' X-Men [+Rachel] are the heroes here

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    No she didn't. He brought killing her up. She asked to be sure before he does anything and he didn't even do that. Wolverine brought the Avengers to the front lawn of his school. Their outburst puts the kids in danger, he's an ass.
    I think 'make it sure' meant make certain that it sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    I think 'make it sure' meant make certain that it sticks.
    I think in the Uncanny X-Men tie-in she says something like "we agreed that if things went bad, he should kill me" and then says "I told him to be sure" then follows up by something like "But it hasn't gone bad...why does no one trust me." I have to check that again though.
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 05-03-2012 at 06:01 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I think in the Uncanny X-Men tie-in she says something like "we agreed that if things went bad, he should kill me" and then says "I told him to be sure" then follows up by something like "But it hasn't gone bad." I have to check that again though.
    Yes it's word play on 'sure.' Gillen is being clever. That's what made the dialogue lyrical.

BANNED

i thought it was hilarious that he wanted the utopia kids locked up with the avengers rather than host them at his school. he didn't want to "rile" his kids up i.e. let them smell the coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i thought it was hilarious that he wanted the utopia kids locked up with the avengers rather than host them at his school. he didn't want to "rile" his kids up i.e. let them smell the coffee.
    Truth is dangerous. He can't let his kids be exposed.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

you thought wrong!
    I'm a bumblebee. I'm a bee and I need to get back to the hive.

It doesn't matter if hope said to do it if necessary! It was necessary for that heat/ice mutant to kill those terrorists and wolvie refused to see things from cykes point of view. It's necessary for a dying breed to train all able soldiers to survive and wolvie countered that belief by saying Scott and the x-men have lost their way. His bs preaching in schism should require him to be on the "anything but killing hope" team and that is far from where he is

What a ******** joke. Wolverine gets away with everything while cyke is over criticized on any little thing he does

It wasn't necessary for Idie to be the one to kill all those people. Wanting to kill Hope/Phoenix does not impact Wolvie's stance on children having a life outside of fighting. Letting Hope live is an endangerment to everyone.
    You're superior to pryde in my eyes -tlp

Are you trying to fight me, teddy? I believe in gender equality, I will falcon punch you - Jan 'slacker' Brady