Page 68 of 334 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 5001

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    Yea that Batcow part made me laugh. Why can't Morrison's other stuff be like this?! Batman, Incorporated Vol. 1 was very labyrinthine and confusing just like his Action Comics stuff. It seems like he's dialed it back for this and it's awesome!
    This comment makes no sense.

Read all the #1s of each comic and come back to me. :P But yeah Batman Incorporated was fucking awesome, it's glad to see the return of the king, theres good Batman writers, then theres Morrison-good.

Aquaman however lol, man talk about a Geoff Johns issue.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    This comment makes no sense.

Read all the #1s of each comic and come back to me. :P But yeah Batman Incorporated was fucking awesome, it's glad to see the return of the king, theres good Batman writers, then theres Morrison-good.

How does it make no sense? It makes perfect sense to me.

You want me to read every first issue of every comic ever made and then talk to you? Talk about comments that don't make sense...

Snyder's Batman run is so far better than any Morrison comic I've ever read, which pretty much includes Batman, Inc. and Action Comics.
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

How does it make no sense? It makes perfect sense to me.
    Read the 1st issue of Action Comics, Batman Incorporated volume 1. They're all the same, you get a big opener with action, fun dialogue and so forward. Oh and of course a big ass ending.

Snyder's Batman run is so far better than any Morrison comic I've ever read, which pretty much includes Batman, Inc. and Action Comics.

It's not my problem you don't understand Batman.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

But yeah Batman Incorporated was fucking awesome, it's glad to see the return of the king, theres good Batman writers, then theres Morrison-good.

Batman Incorporated was sinfully good.
    Any scientist who isn't willing to kill for science isn't really a scientist at all.

@Plawsky, I had a reply typed but I left it too long and I signed out and it didnt save. SO in short, I still dont agree with the color tv point becuase that happened for the most part all at once and from the articles I have read majority of people loved it whne they seen it. With 3d its not being doen well right now and is mostly being used to make money to the point where some theaters only off a movie in 2d. So for me when I am forced to see a movie in 3d becuase that is what has becoem the norm then I will happly go.

Sorry for the crap reply, you had good points and I see your value now

It's not my problem you don't understand Batman.
    Kinda rude man. There are so many different was to interpret Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Samorai_black View Post
    Kinda rude man. There are so many different was to interpret Batman.
    Oh c'mon it was an obvious troll comment. He should snort at it, not be offended.
    My Blog

Elder Member

Yea that Batcow part made me laugh. Why can't Morrison's other stuff be like this?! Batman, Incorporated Vol. 1 was very labyrinthine and confusing just like his Action Comics stuff. It seems like he's dialed it back for this and it's awesome!
    Have you read his New X-Men?

Forgive me if this has already been posted, but:

All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    Have you read his New X-Men?
    No I haven't. I really don't read any 616 stuff.

Those Earth One pages look pretty cool! The coloring looks very washed out though.
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

Elder Member

I started re-reading it again and jeez it good. I'd check it out if I were you.

Batman Annual #1 preview

One Million Moms At It Again

What do you guys think of this? I'm going to keep my opinions out of it; I just want to hear what everyone else has to say.
    Thank god comic fans are such a tiny little percentage of the audience needed for a successful film because apparently we not only hate fucking everything, we're willing to even pre-hate things...

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    I started re-reading it again and jeez it good. I'd check it out if I were you.

Batman Annual #1 preview
    That looks good! I like me some Mr. Freeze. Who is the artist for the annual?

Quote Originally Posted by thecrimson View Post

What do you guys think of this? I'm going to keep my opinions out of it; I just want to hear what everyone else has to say.
    What a joke. Lol. These moms are psycho crazy.

That looks good! I like me some Mr. Freeze. Who is the artist for the annual?

What a joke. Lol. These moms are psycho crazy.
    Interesting, go on.
    Thank god comic fans are such a tiny little percentage of the audience needed for a successful film because apparently we not only hate fucking everything, we're willing to even pre-hate things...

On Vacation

Anyone seen the tv spots for TDKR pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by thecrimson View Post

There's so much I could say against these hateful people, there really, really is. Here are just a few I could type off the bat:

-It's ironic that they're so pissed about an X-Men comic showcasing diversity. The X-Men are all about being different, being yourself, loving yourself and others for who you and they are. Not to mention standing up to people who go against that, like the Purifiers. I guess this makes OMM the Purifiers...? :O

-They quoted the Bible. Right off the bat, that's a turn-off. I believe in God, but seriously, I know how to keep things separate. That has no place in deciding what books/merchandise/media should be showing/allowed to show, unless it is produced by and strictly targeted at strictly conservative Christians. It's so arrogant of them to assume all the parents, children, teens, and adults reading the comics believe what they do.

-Someday, these OMMs' kids are going to be picked on. Maybe it'll be because they're gay or bi, maybe it'll be because they have some hobby no one else does, maybe it'll be because they ask somebody out and get turned down hard. I dunno, but someday they will be. And it'll all boil down to being because they are/did something different from everybody else. When their child is hurting because they're being hated due to their own uniqueness, these OMMs might wish their child had somebody like them to look up to/identify with in, both in real life and the media. For a lot of people, I'm betting Northstar is such a (albeit fictional) person.

UGH. Sorry for the rant, maybe I'm taking things too seriously... I'll be done now.
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire