Page 22 of 334 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
    On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by thecrimson View Post
    No. Piercing pain in my side and chest. I'm waiting for my test results. Been here since around 9. I am starving.
    If its any consolation I have been hit by a truck before so I feel your pain bro.

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    If its any consolation I have been hit by a truck before so I feel your pain bro.
    Ok, so I'm back from the E.R. Doctor says all the results were normal, but he thinks it might be, well I can't remember the word. Basically water in my lungs or something. He gave me some steroids and some other medicine in case it is an infection. I also have to consult with my family doctor.

All of this on the day of Avengers, which was such an amazing movie! Every bit was awesome. I did end up running to the bathroom, but I chose when Black Widow was talking to Hawkeye.

Also, holy crap man! Hit by a truck?
    Thank god comic fans are such a tiny little percentage of the audience needed for a successful film because apparently we not only hate fucking everything, we're willing to even pre-hate things...

Elder Member

All of this on the day of Avengers, which was such an amazing movie! Every bit was awesome. I did end up running to the bathroom, but I chose when Black Widow was talking to Hawkeye.
    That's a pivotal character moment.

On Vacation

Also, holy crap man! Hit by a truck?
    Yah it was a hit and run. I was riding my bike and crossing the street on a crosswalk the retard only looked left without looking right and hit me in the sides then he drove off. No one witnessed it because it was in one of the non-main streets. So I just went home and made sure there wasn't any broken bones or anything. My left side hurt for a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    That's a pivotal character moment.
    Well, I had to go badly, man. Something was going to burst if I didn't go. Though it was the second time they talked, not the first.

That scene at the end of the second set of credits? Very very funny.

Also, thanks for showing any concern over me in the E.R.

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Yah it was a hit and run. I was riding my bike and crossing the street on a crosswalk the retard only looked left without looking right and hit me in the sides then he drove off. No one witnessed it because it was in one of the non-main streets. So I just went home and made sure there wasn't any broken bones or anything. My left side hurt for a couple weeks.
    That sucks, dude. The guy was never found who hit you?
    Thank god comic fans are such a tiny little percentage of the audience needed for a successful film because apparently we not only hate fucking everything, we're willing to even pre-hate things...

On Vacation

That sucks, dude. The guy was never found who hit you?
    The force of the impact pushed me about 10 feet forward so I wasn't paying attention to the license plate. All I know was that it was a truck. I didn't call the police because I didn't have a cellphone at the time and when I got home it would be weird to call the cops about a hit and run at home. I didn't call for an ambulance because I didn't have any broken bones plus they are too expensive. So yah no clue who did it.

I did end up running to the bathroom, but I chose when Black Widow was talking to Hawkeye.
    lol, that's the exact moment I ran to the bathroom as well. I chose then because I knew that if I had waited any longer I'd either have to go during the final battle, or I'd suffer through it and not enjoy it as much as I would with an empty bladder. I chose well.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Elder Member

Also, thanks for showing any concern over me in the E.R.
    If I joked about prostate, it means I care

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    lol, that's the exact moment I ran to the bathroom as well. I chose then because I knew that if I had waited any longer I'd either have to go during the final battle, or I'd suffer through it and not enjoy it as much as I would with an empty bladder. I chose well.
    Lol, we think alike. I knew there'd be the big battle next and I didn't want to miss it, nor did I want to suffer.
    Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    If I joked about prostate, it means I care
    Ah, then thanks, man :D. I had my mom and my best friend there. He was super worried. He told me that he was glad I didn't die lol.

Elder Member

Holy crap! I just started reading Jim Starlin's Marvel stuff. SSSOOO GGGOOOOOODDD!!!

Found plenty of apartments in the area I want to move to for relatively cheap!

Last edited by wyokid; 05-06-2012 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    What di they like? Easiest thing i can come up with is a funny t-shirt, but if you wanna give money, why not an Amazin giftcard.
    A funny T-shirt sounds like it could work. As for Amazon, I don't think that would be enough for them. They tend to not like buying from Amazon as much as I do. Regular gift cards work better, but they'll probably get plenty of that from my other relatives. I want to be a bit more creative. Maybe I can find something goofy in Spencer's Gifts or something.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Elder Member

Bought Avengers Assemble (the film's soundtrack and the score).

Alan Silvestri's score is AMAZING, but we already knew that!

Soundgarden's new song for The Avengers is great! The song that played immediately after we see who the Master was is their new song.

Rise Against was decent. Can't say I've ever been a fan of them though.

Papa Roach was alright. I've barely heard any of their stuff though.

Black Veil Brides sucks crap as usual, why they were even brought into this album I will NEVER understand. Couldn't they get a better band? Hell, Nickleback would've been better!

and that's as far as I've gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    Hey Drz, does the Omnibus have Beast Boy vs the Terminator? I love that issue. I collected some of the old the Wolman's era of Teen Titans through back issues but have yet to get the Omnibus.
    This is the context of the Omnibus:
    The New Teen Titans #2138, #40,
    Tales of the Teen Titans #4144,
    Annual #1-3

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    Also what do you think of Terry Long? And how old is Donna Troy suppose to be during her marriage-engagement to him?
    I'm not sure about her age at all, i think it was said somewhere in the 1st volume, but i like him. Ordinery professor without any Indiana Jones vibe who dates an actual living Amazon who works as a photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    A funny T-shirt sounds like it could work.
    If they like Nolan Batman, why not buy one of the 5 Fan made t-shirt designs that Christopher Nolan himself approved?

HOB GOBLIN INCORPORATED INCOMING!

Dragon Age: Dawn of the Seeker trailer:
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Yea I'm glad I dropped Action Comics, DRZ. #9 was pretty bland and the art seemed really rushed. I really am hoping Batman, Incorporated will have better writing.
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

Bland? BLAND?! BLAND?! Bad writing? BAD WRITING?!

Btw Prometheus seems to be getting it's R rating, sweet!
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog