Page 4 of 334 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 5001
  1. #46
    On Vacation
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    No time to reminisce! There's awesome afoot!
    It took me half a millisecond to recognize those two. Have you been watching Transformers Prime Wyokid? Some great episodes ecpecially with the incesticons. I really don't know why but ever single plan of Megatron's backfires. Its hilarious I am surprised he just doesn't give up. Every other episodes its I will destroy the Autobots and then he fails. Or his ship turns on him Fail. Or Unicron turns on him Fail. But what I love about Megatron is that he admits to his mistakes. I remember when he was talking to Starscream and he said Ohh I have made a lot of mistakes but you I plan to get rid of. I love the fact that he is not arrogant and knows he is not all-powerful. He is a great villian.

  2. #47
    Elder Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    23,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    It took me half a millisecond to recognize those two. Have you been watching Transformers Prime Wyokid? Some great episodes ecpecially with the incesticons. I really don't know why but ever single plan of Megatron's backfires. Its hilarious I am surprised he just doesn't give up. Every other episodes its I will destroy the Autobots and then he fails. Or his ship turns on him Fail. Or Unicron turns on him Fail. But what I love about Megatron is that he admits to his mistakes. I remember when he was talking to Starscream and he said Ohh I have made a lot of mistakes but you I plan to get rid of. I love the fact that he is not arrogant and knows he is not all-powerful. He is a great villian.
    I'm WWWAAAYYY behind. I always watch my shows at Carmen's since she has a DVR, but we haven't gotten to TFP yet DX Hoping to watch them this Sunday though!

  3. #48
    On Vacation
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,712

    Default

    Haha I can't believe I wrote incesticons. That is probably one of the funniest things I wrote. It should be insecticons. LMAO.
    Last edited by sage6paths; 05-02-2012 at 08:52 PM.

  4. #49
    Elder Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    23,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Haha I can't believe I wrote incesticons. That is probably one of the funniest things I wrote. It should be insecticons. LMAO.
    ROFL! I didn't even notice it XD

  5. #50
    Jer rocks! thecrimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    ROFL! I didn't even notice it XD
    Incesticons lol. More than meets the eye.

    For Wyo:

    Last edited by thecrimson; 05-02-2012 at 08:30 PM.
    Thank god comic fans are such a tiny little percentage of the audience needed for a successful film because apparently we not only hate fucking everything, we're willing to even pre-hate things...

  6. #51
    Elder Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    23,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thecrimson View Post
    For Wyo:

    Why can't my childhood be turned into NICE movies for once?

  7. #52
    Jer rocks! thecrimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    Why can't my childhood be turned into NICE movies for once?
    It might just be a massive conspiracy lol.

    Well, I have a math final tomorrow so I need to be in bed. Night all.
    Thank god comic fans are such a tiny little percentage of the audience needed for a successful film because apparently we not only hate fucking everything, we're willing to even pre-hate things...

  8. #53
    Elder Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    23,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thecrimson View Post
    It might just be a massive conspiracy lol.
    That'll probably be the plot too.

  9. #54
    On Vacation
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    Why can't my childhood be turned into NICE movies for once?
    That's what Micheal Bay does. Why are there never any young directors who lived though this that should get on these projects. But no we get Micheal Bay.
    Also Wyo have you watched TMNT before. I remember watching both the 90's series and the 2000 series they were both great. I heard that they were making a new one.


  10. #55
    Elder Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    23,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    That's what Micheal Bay does. Why are there never any young directors who lived though this that should get on these projects. But no we get Micheal Bay.
    Also Wyo have you watched TMNT before. I remember watching both the 90's series and the 2000 series they were both great. I heard that they were making a new one.

    Yep! HUGE TMNT fan! I'm actually extremely enthusiastic about the new series, which is weird because I think the designs aren't very good lol.

  11. #56
    On Vacation
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    Yep! HUGE TMNT fan! I'm actually extremely enthusiastic about the new series, which is weird because I think the designs aren't very good lol.
    Lol I still think it's in production. But if they put in money like they did with the Transformers in Prime it should be awesome.

  12. #57
    Elder Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    23,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Lol I still think it's in production. But if they put in money like they did with the Transformers in Prime it should be awesome.
    Leonardo: Jason Biggs
    Donatello: Rob Paulsen
    Raphael: Sean Astin
    Michelangelo: Greg Cipes
    April O'Neil: Mae Whitman
    Master Splinter: Hoon Lee
    Shredder: Kevin Michael Richardson




    Those pics showed up right?
    Last edited by wyokid; 05-02-2012 at 09:03 PM.

  13. #58
    On Vacation
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post



    Those pics showed up right?
    Yah they showed up. Shredder looks badass. And Kraang. that's awesome I hope he is back in his suit because his dialogue with Bebop and Rocksteady in the 90's TMNT was one of the funniest in a cartoon show.

  14. #59
    Back to formula?! Sinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    3,012

    Default

    The reign of Nemesinx is finally over. =( It was fun while it lasted, I suppose.
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

  15. #60
    On Vacation
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    The reign of Nemesinx is finally over. =( It was fun while it lasted, I suppose.
    It's not over unless you say it's over. Just create conversations with yourself on the Nemesinx thread and it will last forever!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •