Page 2 of 334 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by thecrimson View Post
    Give me at least a day and I can find it for you. You're not that much older than I :D.
    Take your time man. Yea I just tured 22 last month, but I got bored of card games a long time ago, I liked Yugioh back in the day but stopped when I was like 16 becuase I lost interest so Im basing my lack of interest on that.

Im off for a while though talk to you all later.

Quote Originally Posted by Samorai_black View Post
    Take your time man. Yea I just tured 22 last month, but I got bored of card games a long time ago, I liked Yugioh back in the day but stopped when I was like 16 becuase I lost interest so Im basing my lack of interest on that.

Im off for a while though talk to you all later.
    I turn 20 in August, which will be pretty cool. No longer a 'teen.' Yeah, Yugioh was fun, and I still play, but I prefer Magic for its more, I guess, mature art? It just seems like the thing you 'graduate' to when playing card games.

Ok, catch you later.

Some Bat-family art:

Last edited by thecrimson; 05-02-2012 at 03:39 PM.
    Thank god comic fans are such a tiny little percentage of the audience needed for a successful film because apparently we not only hate fucking everything, we're willing to even pre-hate things...

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Samorai_black View Post
    lol. Your on you own with this one man.

Also, there is no such thing as being overrated.
    You can't say that you wouldn't want them fix the worst thing to happen to TMNT (well until Bay turned them into aliens)?

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    You can't say that you wouldn't want them fix the worst thing to happen to TMNT (well until Bay turned them into aliens)?
    Wait, Bay turned them into aliens?
    Thank god comic fans are such a tiny little percentage of the audience needed for a successful film because apparently we not only hate fucking everything, we're willing to even pre-hate things...

On Vacation

I turn 20 in August, which will be pretty cool. No longer a 'teen.' Yeah, Yugioh was fun, and I still play, but I prefer Magic for its more, I guess, mature art? It just seems like the thing you 'graduate' to when playing card games.

Ok, catch you later.
    I work at a parking garage in maintenance with one other guy but there is this other sector of my university whose sole purpose is to fix maintenance at the University. Well they have there own office away from the garage where there boss works at so there are like 5 guys who are in a room all day waiting for a call on the radio(walkie-talkie) to fix something on campus from there boss. Anyway between there waiting for a call on the radio they do practically nothing so I once went to them for some supplies and found out that all they do all day was play Magic the Gathering the board game and the card game or watch movies. Hilarious.

Plawsky, i think we can both safely say that after 5 years of ongoing Batman story telling in today's generation has proved Grant Morrison more popular, and it will only continue to grow there as today's internet people and comic culture also pin point how flawed and downright stolen the stories from Jeph Loeb are, yes they are now considered extreme popular, but i have faith in my Batman fans, but c'mon now you deserve at least a itsy bitsy slap in the face for even thinking to compare Loeb's popularity with Morrison's, for shame! For Shame.

Dennis O'Neill has left far longer lasting legacies to the Batman universe than Loeb has, but Loeb's few stories have been collected in superior formats is something i'd say, but the lasting effect Neill has had on Batman will always triumph longer.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    I work at a parking garage in maintenance with one other guy but there is this other sector of my university whose sole purpose is to fix maintenance at the University. Well they have there own office away from the garage where there boss works at so there are like 5 guys who are in a room all day waiting for a call on the radio(walkie-talkie) to fix something on campus from there boss. Anyway between there waiting for a call on the radio they do practically nothing so I once went to them for some supplies and found out that all they do all day was play Magic the Gathering the board game and the card game or watch movies. Hilarious.
    That is pretty funny. I'd be fine with a job like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Plawsky, i think we can both safely say that after 5 years of ongoing Batman story telling in today's generation has proved Grant Morrison more popular, and it will only continue to grow there as today's internet people and comic culture also pin point how flawed and downright stolen the stories from Jeph Loeb are, yes they are now considered extreme popular, but i have faith in my Batman fans, but c'mon now you deserve at least a itsy bitsy slap in the face for even thinking to compare Loeb's popularity with Morrison's, for shame! For Shame.

Dennis O'Neill has left far longer lasting legacies to the Batman universe than Loeb has, but Loeb's few stories have been collected in superior formats is something i'd say, but the lasting effect Neill has had on Batman will always triumph longer.
    ...who is Dennis O'Neill?

...who is Dennis O'Neill?

I wonder how you'll know?

PS. Pro spelling, don't judge!
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

On Vacation

That is pretty funny. I'd be fine with a job like that.
    Lol you would love my job dude. I get paid minimum wage to work at a parking garage by myself at night when barely anyone is in the garage. I get the whole office to myself because all the regular employees who work for the parking services at the university do not work at night. All I have to do is look at cameras in the garage and the university for any signs of trouble and occasionally fix stuff that goes wrong but because its nighttime practically nothing goes wrong. Other then that I am either on my laptop play Leauge of Legends or trying to practice my drawing or generally having fun or studying. A lot of people are jealous of my job.

I wonder how you'll know?

PS. Pro spelling, don't judge!
    I guess I'll never know ;)
    Lol you would love my job dude. I get paid minimum wage to work at a parking garage by myself at night when barely anyone is in the garage. I get the whole office to myself because all the regular employees who work for the parking services at the university do not work at night. All I have to do is look at cameras in the garage and the university for any signs of trouble and occasionally fix stuff that goes wrong but because its nighttime practically nothing goes wrong. Other then that I am either on my laptop play Leauge of Legends or trying to practice my drawing or generally having fun or studying. A lot of people are jealous of my job.
    Lol you can add another jealous person then. What I wouldn't give for a job like that. Where I live no one really knows what a parking garage looks like :P.

What is League of Legends?

And this is why America gets laughed at. Why can't you bother even alittle to read? Lazy Americans!

Severed by Scott Snyder & Scott Tuft

Severed is a well fashioned horror story that does its job right, telling horror where it’s character driven instead of your usual slasher gore festivals that you’re bored with from television to movie to video games, this is the kind of horror that comes from mastering the suspenseful of the reader, like the horror movies from John Carpenter himself.

It’s the year 1916, a quite strange year in the history of America one might consider. Unusual shark attacks that inspired the inevitable movie Jaws, the first women elected to the House of Representatives, the opening of the first US birth control clinic, the record for greatest temperature change in a 24 hour period, the hanging of an elephant, and the year America prepared for World War 1, it’s quite the year that makes one ponder how history can truly be stranger than fiction, and we are here entering a fictional story of 12-year old Jack Garron, who runs away from his adoptive mother in search for his true father, while a menacing sharp toothed cannibal is hunting down little children.

Jack is lifted by his dreams of meeting his biological father whom he has been exchanging mails with, during his travels he meets new friends and finds himself in amazement with the wonders big cities can provide you, but as the sharp-toothed killer lurks around, no one is truly safe and how is Jack connected to all of this? Are he and his friends safe? What drives the sharp toothed killer to eat human flesh? Is there a happy ending to any of this? It’s such a wonderful suspense driven story with its strong dialogue and characters.

Attila Futaki is the artist of the series and he really oozes life into this, not to mention the shadows and the eerie atmosphere, the shadows of the dark room with only a single candle lit, the panel work here is almost like watching at a single still frame of a movie that just keeps moving from panel to panel like real moving motion picture, that’s how powerful I felt of its story telling.

Rating: - 90/100 Overall this is a short story, not only about the terrors of a cannibalistic madman, but the story of fear that comes from within; Deceits, loneliness and the idea of pure evil bei
    My Blog

On Vacation

Lol you can add another jealous person then. What I wouldn't give for a job like that. Where I live no one really knows what a parking garage looks like :P.

What is League of Legends?
    Its a free game where you pick a character who has different abilities and you are either on a team of 3v3 or 5v5 and you try to fight the other team to destroy there base. It's really fun I play it a lot.
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/learn/new_user_guide
    Last edited by sage6paths; 05-02-2012 at 04:06 PM.

Elder Member

Wait, Bay turned them into aliens?

http://www.stuffwelike.com/2012/03/1...ninja-turtles/

And this is why America gets laughed at. Why can't you bother even alittle to read? Lazy Americans!

Severed by Scott Snyder & Scott Tuft
    I'm laughing because while you say that I'm on the wikipedia page for him ;)
    Its a free game where you pick a character who has different abilities and you are either on a team of 3v3 or 5v5 and you try to fight the other team to destroy there base. It's really fun I play it a lot.

http://www.gamespot.com/league-of-le...eview-6239387/
    Sounds pretty sweet, sage. I might have to try it out. Well, I've gotta go ghost for a few hours, but I'll be on later.

Talk to you guys later.