Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Colinp42 View Post
    Didn't Wolf Cub get killed during Young X-Men? That team was a bad idea on Cyclops' part and a bad idea on Marvel's part in the real world.

Actually, for that matter, at the end of that series didn't we find out that Dust was slowly dying from Magma attacking her early in the series? Like it was a future story where it was revealed, but the attack that caused it definitely happened. So Cyclops also got Dust killed, just not yet?
    That was a Cyborg chap posing as Cyclops. Cant blame him for that really.

I also say that Jubilee's death nor any other mutant that died after being abandoned for losing their power should be blamed on Cyclops as a result of the actual abandonment. The rest of the X-men went along with it and should be ashamed of themselves for doing so. Jubilee's situation was especially heinous as she was essentially adopted by the entire team since she was 13. Leaving Jubilee out in the cold was nothing less than her entire network of family and friends leaving her because they discovered she wasn't the proper race anymore. You cant pin that entirely on Cyclops.
    Last edited by Khajit; 05-04-2012 at 01:58 PM.

Didn't Wolf Cub get killed during Young X-Men? That team was a bad idea on Cyclops' part and a bad idea on Marvel's part in the real world.

Actually, for that matter, at the end of that series didn't we find out that Dust was slowly dying from Magma attacking her early in the series? Like it was a future story where it was revealed, but the attack that caused it definitely happened. So Cyclops also got Dust killed, just not yet?
    That Young X-Men team wasn't actually Cyclops idea.

Well I got the sense Jubilee wanted to be on her own, didn't she? Dani was definitely fired by Emma though :P

Forgot about the whole fake Cyclops thing in the beginning of that series. Although real Scott definitely kept the group going once he heard about it, so...

And so like is Dust still dying?!

Too many.

If you want a number figure I'd say at least in the 70's in 616 present time. More if you count future timelines and alternate universes

Well I got the sense Jubilee wanted to be on her own, didn't she? Dani was definitely fired by Emma though :P

Forgot about the whole fake Cyclops thing in the beginning of that series. Although real Scott definitely kept the group going once he heard about it, so...

Outside the traditional sense, where we are all dying, she is fine now.

I don't think you can blame the entire X-Men team since at least in the pages of Academy X, they kept David aka Prodigy on when he doesn't even have powers and Dani came back as well. It seems that most X-Men don't have a problem with ex mutants, as long as they pull their weight in some manner.

Tattoo guy used a PF tattoo to heal dust but it supposedly removed her soul to make her evil. There was backlash and the whole evil lack of soul plot has been abandoned in the hopes of never speaking of it again.
    It was also quite clear that Jubilee felt abandonment issues in that crappy new warriors series. The fact that all of the former mutants felt deeply betrayed by the x-men for kicking them out was one of the few parts of good writing in the series.

Jubilee even outright said "The X-men abandoned us."